Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out Spud can climb a tree 😂 his legs are so stumpy he can barely step up a kerb let alone climb a tree. He’s been plonked there for the photo op 100%. Cringe 😬
Hi btw, newbie here.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Making out Spud can climb a tree 😂 his legs are so stumpy he can barely step up a kerb let alone climb a tree. He’s been plonked there for the photo op 100%. Cringe 😬
Hi btw, newbie here.
Welcome to the friendliest thread on tattle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi btw, newbie here.
welcome newbie x

Reactions: 18
I’m actually cringing for them. If OK had been interested at the time, so much of the wedding would have been paid for by the magazine and they probably would have got a five figure sum. Instead they’ve probably been lucky to even get a four figure payment for it and everybody will know it. Never have I ever seen anyone sell their wedding photos 2 months after the event 😂😂😂 I hope when he starts sharing it (we know he will), people start calling him out about what a bleeping hypocrite he is when he publicly stated he’d never sell his wedding photos. I bet he’ll get some interesting comments on OKs grid post 😂
Exactly and the fact flappy replied to a lads comment saying they was never asked for a mag deal just shows they have begged for one

I guarantee when they posted on Facebook about him falling through a loft he begged them to do a wedding one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Look here, I work for OK mag I can categorically say there will be no photos in OK, can't say why you know how it is, heard on the qt - all very hush hush but deffo no wedding photos in OK. Oh hold on a min I was mistaking myself for SillyDot.

As you were Tattlers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Look here, I work for OK mag I can categorically say there will be no photos in OK, can't say why you know how it is, heard on the qt - all very hush hush but deffo no wedding photos in OK. Oh hold on a min I was mistaking myself for SillyDot.

As you were Tattlers xx
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Best post ever on this thread👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi btw, newbie here.
Welcome, you’ll love it here 😎

Peter andre on lorraine, toff on this morning....fakey where are you? Should you not be with your "co-hosts"?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When was the pre wedding chat bro?

I wonder how much they actually got for them pictures? He’s a right sad bastard. Bet he’s filming something rubbish today as well.

Reactions: 17
When was the pre wedding chat bro?

I wonder how much they actually got for them pictures? He’s a right sad bastard. Bet he’s filming something rubbish today as well.
He’s full of tit. Who does a post wedding chat to someone you’ve never ever done a pre wedding chat with 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet they’ll be trying to flog their honeymoon pictures as well now 🤢 Whatever they’ve been paid for this, it will be a fraction of what they would have got if OK had been interested in their wedding the first place 🤭

View attachment 1729577

Lol “post wedding chat, bro”
This lady has commented he’s now blocked her. He really is a sensitive soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That picture sums up this gross arse creepy twit better than any other .His face 🤢🤢
EF4B4CD3-5369-4A26-9E12-E720B5CC143B.jpeg

• Sick
Does a post about his son still makes it about him by posting his bleeping ugly mug in it this bloke's ego is unbelievable

• Sick
Reactions: 19
FFS, they sold the wedding 2 months after it took place - sheer sign of desperation for money! 😂 We all saw the photos basically as they were took, so who's going to be interested in looking at them again, or reading what they have to say? Also, the full article is online on the OK! site, so no need for anyone to buy the mag - hardly an "exclusive". 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.