Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has called him out for the plastic bag over Leo’s head.

Sorry, I’ve just replied as well 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I’m still shocked at this I can’t actually believe a mid 30s man put a hard plastic bag over his child’s head I mean I had my children very young I was late Teens and even I knew you don’t teach a child to put anything over the head . The fact he put it on his own then put it on his sons head speaks volumes . He needs parent courses he’s shocking .

Even now the house isn’t even toddler proof I’ve attached a photo from today they have alcohol bottles everywhere I’m actually thinking they have a addiction . But point is why do they have bottled of alcohol all over the house just in reach with a toddler and even Freddie’s at that age that he could sneak it to school or anything . They are shocking parents . plug sockets on show the other week her curlers left on the floor why Leo is running round her room wires everywhere . Sharp edges not covered .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He’s ruined that household with the way he goes on. Poor Leo won’t know any different, but it’s Fred I feel for. He’s gone from having mummy to himself to living with a monster. I don’t agree with how she allows this behaviour, but I do hope she’s ok. She is so terribly thin, I’m beginning to think she does have problems caused by living with that absolute manic lunatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I still think he’ll be going back on This Morning but like last time he’s keeping it quiet (sort of) so he thinks he’s got one up on us. We know he likes to exaggerate and that is what the co host thing was about. He’s obviously expecting to see Alison Hammond again soon that why he’s going on about doing another dance with her. I reckon Toff is their main person for it and they’ll just have people on with her. I’m calling another Friday appearance for Fakey when Alison cohosts. Will he stay away the night before again though 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well fakey never came after me after leaving comments on the This Morning Facebook page.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s showed the clip with toff how embarrassing seeing mummy dearest was bragging last week about her jakey 😂😂
And yet again tagging I’m a celeb, Toff and This morning in it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have genuinely not seen anybody on Insta that tags brands, programs and people like he does. I mean even proper influencers that do daily ads don’t tag on their stories as much as he does

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still shocked at this I can’t actually believe a mid 30s man put a hard plastic bag over his child’s head I mean I had my children very young I was late Teens and even I knew you don’t teach a child to put anything over the head . The fact he put it on his own then put it on his sons head speaks volumes . He needs parent courses he’s shocking .

Even now the house isn’t even toddler proof I’ve attached a photo from today they have alcohol bottles everywhere I’m actually thinking they have a addiction . But point is why do they have bottled of alcohol all over the house just in reach with a toddler and even Freddie’s at that age that he could sneak it to school or anything . They are shocking parents . plug sockets on show the other week her curlers left on the floor why Leo is running round her room wires everywhere . Sharp edges not covered .
I noticed this aswell with the alcohol, I dont know if its for tattles benefit ?? honestly though there is always alcohol on view yet never any stories of them actually drinking it? Baldy probably drinks in the evening to make him sleep (but it seems to make him more manic) maybe that’s why she drives in the morning as he would still have alcohol in his system. They are shocking parents, I had mine young also, I think even children of school going age know never to put a plastic bag over soneones head, he’s shocking and I also can only think that Sophies mother must have mostly raised Freddie because Sophie has not got a clue how to parent either. She wants a marble coffee table, yes real toddler friendly Sophie 👍 no child proof locks on kitchen cuppords or oven , no plastic covers on sockets? stairgate even? They allow Leo to sit forward facing at too young an age (say they have been doing this for months) They are tit parents, does nanny Su or Sophies mother not say something? Id say baldy wont listen, he knows it all in his deluded head.

Reactions: 22
I noticed this aswell with the alcohol, I dont know if its for tattles benefit ?? honestly though there is always alcohol on view yet never any stories of them actually drinking it? Baldy probably drinks in the evening to make him sleep (but it seems to make him more manic) maybe that’s why she drives in the morning as he would still have alcohol in his system. They are shocking parents, I had mine young also, I think even children of school going age know never to put a plastic bag over soneones head, he’s shocking and I also can only think that Sophies mother must have mostly raised Freddie because Sophie has not got a clue how to parent either. She wants a marble coffee table, yes real toddler friendly Sophie 👍 no child proof locks on kitchen cuppords or oven , no plastic covers on sockets? stairgate even? They allow Leo to sit forward facing at too young an age (say they have been doing this for months) They are tit parents, does nanny Su or Sophies mother not say something? Id say baldy wont listen, he knows it all in his deluded head.
I’m on the Charlotte Dawson thread and her house is every bit as bad for being child unfriendly, sharp edges and slippy floors everywhere.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He’s ruined that household with the way he goes on. Poor Leo won’t know any different, but it’s Fred I feel for. He’s gone from having mummy to himself to living with a monster. I don’t agree with how she allows this behaviour, but I do hope she’s ok. She is so terribly thin, I’m beginning to think she does have problems caused by living with that absolute manic lunatic.
Sometimes I think is she just under his spell . Is he controlling her . She’s nothing like what she used to be . Even after celebs go dating she wasn’t fame hungry her insta was pretty normal she wasn’t even trying to be a influencer she had a normal job she was actually very pretty and showed Freddie a lot . Also many posts was with her friends . Now it’s all Jake and Leo and trying to be a influencer . 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m on the Charlotte Dawson thread and her house is every bit as bad for being child unfriendly, sharp edges and slippy floors everywhere.
Anyone on the AJ thread? What was so bad about her parenting? These and Dawson are bad so how can AJ be any worse?

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I think is she just under his spell . Is he controlling her . She’s nothing like what she used to be . Even after celebs go dating she wasn’t fame hungry her insta was pretty normal she wasn’t even trying to be a influencer she had a normal job she was actually very pretty and showed Freddie a lot . Also many posts was with her friends . Now it’s all Jake and Leo and trying to be a influencer . 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s definitely not a normal relationship- seems to be a power imbalance and he has forced himself on top. Sad for her and the boys if this is the case! Hopefully she sees sense soon and sends him packing to Turkey Teef HQ (orchard lodge home)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattle only really ever discussed her on her appearance on “celebs go dating” but now…… well she could have her very own tattle thread because of Fakey so he would want to stop concentrating on this thread because another one can easily be opened in LF’s name or OrchardLodge, they all tie into one so threads can easily be opened and all can be discussed so do as the title says Baldy👍 (I see this all the time on the Irish threads , one gets closed down and they open it in another idiots name thats kinda sort of eh …not even related to what they discuss 😂)

Tattle only really ever discussed her on her appearance on “celebs go dating” but now…… well she could have her very own tattle thread because of Fakey so he would want to stop concentrating on this thread because another one can easily be opened in LF’s name or OrchardLodge, they all tie into one so threads can easily be opened and all can be discussed so do as the title says Baldy👍 (I see this all the time on the Irish threads , one gets closed down and they open it in another idiots name thats kinda sort of eh …not even related to what they discuss 😂)
Make one for his mum I can just imagine her rambling on Instagram later on trolls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Afternoon lads, bit late to the party today but I'm still laughing about the comments left yesterday especially Polly on Twitter!!

So they went to a petting zoo with NikNak and we got a picture of the 'reject of X Factor sitting on a tractor'!!! How 'narrated' does Lord F sound? Seriously these two are bleeping desperation incarnate!! Let's hope Fred is at his dad's.

313986504_1488257098337686_8035762569553686148_n.jpg

sophie__church_1 (1).jpg
sophie__church_2 (1).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Afternoon lads, bit late to the party today but I'm still laughing about the comments left yesterday especially Polly on Twitter!!

View attachment 1714141
View attachment 1714142
View attachment 1714145

View attachment 1714149

So they went to a petting zoo with NikNak and we got a picture of the 'reject of X Factor sitting on a tractor'!!! How 'narrated' does Lord F sound? Seriously these two are bleeping desperation incarnate!! Let's hope Fred is at his dad's.

View attachment 1714183
View attachment 1714184
View attachment 1714185
View attachment 1714186
View attachment 1714187
View attachment 1714188View attachment 1714189
WTF its a hoop Fakey, not a circle, then quickfire questions number 1 and number 2 , jesus let him have his breakfast. LF shut the hell up and help him with that jam pot on his second round of breakfast (he’s going to get big very soon the amount he eats) I don’t know about anyone else but it’s giving me anxiety watching a toddler be allowed a pot of jam, his sleeve is going in it and all, Jaysus I cant look. They think learning to feed himself is better than learning him how to speak? I cant with these backwards bastards anymore. I see the water spray or detangling spray was out and off to the farm because she has a cleaner in to clean up yesterdays mess id say, no way they went there and come home to a clean house, we know they are scuffs, i think she has hired a cleaner its not a scuffy as usual the last few weeks 🤔

View attachment 1714141
View attachment 1714142
View attachment 1714145

View attachment 1714149

View attachment 1714183
View attachment 1714184
View attachment 1714185
View attachment 1714186
View attachment 1714187
View attachment 1714188View attachment 1714189
You’d think if he wanted to get into musical theatre more seriously he’d get some dance lessons. He’s awful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she does everything for him and I mean everything.He can’t cook do the washing or clean the house without posting his efforts on Instagram.The more he’s at home as a lazy arse work shy prick the more resentment will kick in.Mummy dearest helped him be the overbearing prick with the huge ego we see on a daily basis.He’s had his time in 2018 when he won DOI but has not for one second been given anything work wise which would pay for all the holidays etc.They must be totally skint as do duck all nice with the kids during the holidays.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.