Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have injections for Crohns disease so I feel your pain my lovely. ❤
Do you take humira and have you had hair loss.Been able to hide it but got my daughter to look at the back and is spreading :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
DFW is getting just as bad as flappy for promoting shite! Her most recent is £35 off when you spend £450 on the website. Yup I just have a spare £450 to waste in the run up to Christmas 😬

just seen she has DFW as her Instagram name 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They should do some finger painting with him tomorrow, looks like he would enjoy it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you take humira and have you had hair loss.Been able to hide it but got my daughter to look at the back and is spreading :(
I take stelara but before this I was on some sachets for bile acid malapsorbtion aswell which caused an awful lot of hair loss everytime I washed or brushed but changed tablets and injec. I've not noticed it on this injection though so much, may be worth asking to change..is it managing your symptons okay? . Just starting to have a flare up of symptons again at the moment 😖. Sorry to derail the thread ❤

• Heart
I take stelara but before this I was on some sachets for bile acid malapsorbtion aswell which caused an awful lot of hair loss everytime I washed or brushed but changed tablets and injec. I've not noticed it on this injection though so much, may be worth asking to change..is it managing your symptons okay? . Just starting to have a flare up of symptons again at the moment 😖. Sorry to derail the thread ❤
Can go on fakeys other page a few of us chat stuff on there ❤

• Heart
Can go on fakeys other page a few of us chat stuff on there ❤
Here's the link:

WTF is Farquard doing? Filming NikNak spreading yoghurt over his top and then shouting "what are you doing?" so the poor little sod jumps out of his bleeping skin? Has she been drinking some of their stash of booze or something? Bizarre.......

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair can't believe I'm going to stick up for her but I actually think she is the better parent of the 2 for Leo developmently wise anyways. I would wonder is he sensory seeking the way he is smearing that yoghurt. But in the video earlier i thought It was lovely to see that she was letting him spread his own jam and building up his independence skills and she was commenting more on what he was doing rather than bombarding him with questions. She obviously does this alot as its obvious he favours his mum where as jake always seems to have a tight grip of him in the videos she is recording of them together.... and then Leo is frantically trying to break free 🤣🤣.

Like another poster said though had to laugh at his post about being bored when the 'baby' is sleeping.... sure he's hardly ever there. He likes to portray he's doing his duties but it's evident that she does all the work with the kids while he fucks off to the gym etc.

Reactions: 21
Also, Fakey's been quiet. What do we reckon .... another row? I reckon he's been necking the valium and is in bed crying into his pillow.

Where is this again...can you put a link on please!
Just above for you! #972 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1) She married an absolute tool. God knows how she can respect a man who behaves as he does, he’s like a child.
2)She’s fame hungry and hoping he’ll get his “break” or she’s bloody stupid and naive and hoping she’ll get hers.
3)Shes preaching about supplements, had hair extensions fit badly and complaining about hair loss, enough to see a gp but still advertising supplements. Screams conflict of interest, she’s an advertiser for a product but tells us she’s got hair issues. Morally wrong. I really hope karma makes her hair fall out. She’s a dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You follow them both? 😮
Sadly….. pray for me. (To be fair I have to as I miss out so much on here due to life so skim half the stuff they post just so I can join in here and be part of the cool crowd! 😂 I’m only on one other thread hence my avatar but this is just pure funny here!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a dysfunctional family! Fame hungry family that will never reach that goal! 3 minutes of fame here and there doesn’t earn the money they need to survive. The erratic behaviour of both of them smells of utter desperation! the whole falling through the loft fakeness is a gringeworthy! The DM is holding no prisoners From what I’ve read… see you all at the next thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s a lot of people local to them that earn a hell of a lot more money that those two, without having to stoop low, sell their souls with characters in wigs, loft stunts, crap advertising and acting like pricks. They just come across and more and more desperate each day and most followers probably laugh more than they click on the links.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.