Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe flaps not selling since last week have all the crap she’s peddling given up on her 😂No big drop at a charity shop with all the crap they don’t need?Bet it’s all in the storage unit or on vinted.He does nothing for charity still can’t figure out why he showed up to that children in need thing other than surprise surpise he now follows them hoping for another 5 minute non event wearing clothes for a 15 year old.
They'd rather try & get a Quid for it than give it away to charity

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t listen to him sit on his bed and say “Does anyone else just get bored when their baby is asleep? I just want him to wake up so we can play. I don’t get these people who say Oh I’ve just got him down”.

A few things Jake:

1. Most people have JOBS. This means that when they get a couple of hours to themselves, they relish the peace and quiet.

2. No, most parents aren’t bored when their kid is asleep. They spend that time cooking, cleaning, catching up on sleep etc.

3. Your child isn’t a baby. He is almost two. So take his bottle off him (stop calling it a bot bot by the way) and teach him to use a sippy cup.

4. You don’t play with your kid. You stick your phone in his face and growl at him or teach him baby names for actual animals. He should be able to count to at least 10 by now and he can’t even say 10.

5. STOP Teaching your kid to shove his face in the cat’s. One day the cat will lash out and it’ll be YOUR fault.
This ….. absolutely

he’s not in the real world his child is really delayed he doesn’t speak at all that’s a concern .
he’s being treated like a baby i Said a while ago he should use a cup now .
he can’t count and like you say he doesn’t even know the number 10

they are shocking

Leo is going to be confused AF when they do take the bottle from him and give him a sippy cup. They've spent the last few months encouraging him to run off with it saying "MINE!" and laughing at him for doing it. I think they'll be dealing with a more extreme reaction than "OH NO!" and it serves them right, the little monster they created will turn on them now.
He should be due a two year check up soon with a health visitor . I imagine they will mention to Sophie how delayed he is and behind . She won’t care though

Can’t believe flaps not selling since last week have all the crap she’s peddling given up on her 😂No big drop at a charity shop with all the crap they don’t need?Bet it’s all in the storage unit or on vinted.He does nothing for charity still can’t figure out why he showed up to that children in need thing other than surprise surpise he now follows them hoping for another 5 minute non event wearing clothes for a 15 year old.
I wonder if that walk with joe was filmed and going to be shown on BBC children in need special and that’s why he went . He will do anything to get five minutes on TV eevn if it’s for a charity he doesn’t even support

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Not to defend these twats but Leo might not have the muscle development in his mouth yet to use a sippy cup. My little boy is abit older and still on a stage 1 teat baby bottle, never been able to suck a dummy etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean like a cup my son was younger Than Leo and used a cup . Every child’s different but at his age I do think he should be using something different to a baby bottle he won’t learn if they keep giving him it . X

Reactions: 16
Sorry but Niknak is definitely not right, he has a vacant expression alot of the time and doesn't respond to his parents. When they speak to him he doesn't look at them and just talks in baby language🙁
It might help if they named things properly instead of ra ra, meow meow and bot bot ffs🤬 their parenting is shite!
Notice how all of sudden Fakey's counting at Leo and asking thing and bought some flash cards, when everyone on here was saying interact with your kid properly🤭 He absolutely does read here, but will never acknowledge it🤣🤣
If you're reading this Fakey, get your kid looked at, and for the love of God stop interacting with him via iPhone. Leo probably thinks his Dad's in the bleeping phone, I noticed he doesn't look at Fakey but at Fakey on the phone screen🤦‍♀️ just stop it, look what you're doing to your child🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They’ve gone quiet again! I think it’s pretty obvious at this point they are having big arguments constantly!

I think he had his “anxiety” earlier because he’s on a comedown from all the extra attention he got from being on this morning, the reel with AH and his adoring fans telling him how funny he is because of the loft saga. He’s seen the DM comments and it’a shattered his illusion of popularity. It’s ok though he’s going place, antiques roadshow soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔 So she can go to the doctors to sort out her bleeping hair !!!!!! How about Leo you bleep of a mother ..grrrrrrrrr....roll on the Jungle where I can lose myself for a bit .......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she went to the doctor yeah right about hair loss.Next here comes vitamins o duck off I have alopecia due to my injections for crohns and really upsets me but why is this cow saying vitamins will solve the problem.Did not work on dick breath as had a hair transplant hate prople who flog tit to followers who believe her crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So she went to the doctor yeah right about hair loss.Next here comes vitamins o duck off I have alopecia due to my injections for crohns and really upsets me but why is this cow saying vitamins will solve the problem.Did not work on dick breath as had a hair transplant hate prople who flog tit to followers who believe her crap.
I've just reported the last lot of stories as false information.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t have a clue about vitamins and is chatting shite. The pair of them should look into what they are promoting or stick to what they know. I just hope people don’t listen to their nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t have a clue about vitamins and is chatting shite. The pair of them should look into what they are promoting or stick to what they know. I just hope people don’t listen to their nonsense
They wouldn’t ever do their own research, too much like work.

Reactions: 17
I also have injections for Crohns disease so I feel your pain my lovely. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.