Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 7month old is much more animated than this🙁gotta feel sorry for him really. His parents are thick twats who only give him attention when it’s for content
View attachment 1713902
How can you even call that content, showing instagram you’re kid trying to eat an adult sized portion of ceral, is prick minding him on his own? looks like it as Leo looks scuffy. After breakfast it’s a quick bit of detangling spray in his hair and pulled back off his head to let us believe they have given him an actual wash. Majority of the time id say she just sprays his hair with water or detangling spray and a baby wipe on his face, nappy change if hes lucky. Not that we or instagram want to see him in the bath, its for #ads or pretending to teach him numbers which he’s not able for, hes too young. A lot of people dont like their kids watching t.v but I found the Cbbies education programs were good (also cringe RTE had good educational toddler stuff) coco melon is the new teletubbies or in the night garden?? i take it? yeah ok thats well and good for 20 mins for babies to stimulate them with colour’s, but it just seems like anything to keep him quiet, thank god he goes to nursery.

Reactions: 17
Baldy: I’ve woke up with terrible ‘anxiety’ today and I don’t know why

oh I know why baldy, you’ve been up all night reading the comments on the DM then cried into your gummies when you saw polly on twitter out you for being a tit dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re too lazy for a cat, and trust me cats are a breeze compared to dogs. All I have to do is lift her poo from her tray with a nappy bag, feed her and use a gadget I got off eBay to lift her fur she’s shed. Those 2 are bone idle.
I've got a dog who malts and ive got a very similar sofa to theirs but it's never chuffing looked that - they need an industrial vacuum on that ffs.

Reactions: 14
How can you even call that content, showing instagram you’re kid trying to eat an adult sized portion of ceral, is prick minding him on his own? looks like it as Leo looks scuffy. After breakfast it’s a quick bit of detangling spray in his hair and pulled back off his head to let us believe they have given him an actual wash. Majority of the time id say she just sprays his hair with water or detangling spray and a baby wipe on his face, nappy change if hes lucky. Not that we or instagram want to see him in the bath, its for #ads or pretending to teach him numbers which he’s not able for, hes too young. A lot of people dont like their kids watching t.v but I found the Cbbies education programs were good (also cringe RTE had good educational toddler stuff) coco melon is the new teletubbies or in the night garden?? i take it? yeah ok thats well and good for 20 mins for babies to stimulate them with colour’s, but it just seems like anything to keep him quiet, thank god he goes to nursery.
It’s their idea of content isn’t it, bleeping boring. No one is arsed about what they’re kid is eating or doing. They’ve gone to a farm or something by the looks of it, but that’s the thing if they were truly busy spending time with their kids or working we’d hardly see them. The fact he has 40+ stories a day shows what a boring, lazy unemployed joke he is.
I feel guilty for allowing screen time with mine but sometimes you need to catch your breath. I won’t put coco melon on, my eldest loves paw patrol and CBeebies and youngest likes the music from the clangers so I put that on while she plays on the floor.
Surprised the nursery hasn’t picked up on Leo being delayed by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Baldy: I’ve woke up with terrible ‘anxiety’ today and I don’t know why

oh I know why baldy, you’ve been up all night reading the comments on the DM then cried into your gummies when you saw polly on twitter out you for being a tit dad
What have I missed? dont have twitter :(

Reactions: 9
and obvs it was above Freds bedroom.
Probably precisely the exact location of the pull down ladder. Think a few of us called bingo on this🤣 (poor fred though ffs again no privacy, the only access to the “poormans walk in wardrobe” is in his bedroom) Pricks

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yes, you can view them online and her application and plans are there to see. Funnily she applied, not Jake.
I couldn’t find them. I’m being nosey 🤭 but what exactly are they having done according to their application? Should have guessed she applied. He really does do duck all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
He’s showed the clip with toff how embarrassing seeing mummy dearest was bragging last week about her jakey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And no call back....😂😂😂👍👍
I genuinely believe he didn’t even have the spot originally. It was all very last minute wasn’t it ? I think somebody else was meant to go on but couldn’t make it so polly bagged him a spot . Either way it was five minutes didn’t he say he had exciting things happening ??? Still nothing or was that genuinely exciting for him 😂😂

sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t find them. I’m being nosey 🤭 but what exactly are they having done according to their application? Should have guessed she applied. He really does do duck all 🤦🏻‍♀️
yeah what exactly does the application say 🤭 so nosey lol “I Sophie Prickenden of 2 Prickenden Shithole, Prickenden Avenue, Prickendenshire, would like to get approval of laying of cheap laminate flooring in the loft and a pull down ladder with access in my other Sons bedroom that way ensuring him of more invasion of privacy” signed Lord Prickenden (as my prick of a husband is too lasy to apply) The house is probably not even in his name, id say hes declared bankrupt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.