Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Those shoes again :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:..

🐔Yes agree it don't feel right on here, gut feeling, having a break xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How in god's name is flappy not ashamed to be seen in daylight the way Cunty chops dresses...
He's in a bleeping time warp ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Click the post leave a comment god please make him stop
Desperation at its finest again. If he had work lined up (excluding panto) he wouldn’t be so needy for validation and engagement on Insta. Clearly wants people to comment how they enjoyed his appearance and then he’ll tag itv, I’m a celeb & this morning in on it, hoping for another gig from them. It’s so blatantly obvious 🤯

How in god's name is flappy not ashamed to be seen in daylight the way Cunty chops dresses...
He's in a bleeping time warp ....
Not just the way he dresses though 😂. The way he acts would have me snapping my legs shut permanently. The desperation and childishness makes me heave 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's wierd I swear do you see Andre doing this no . So what he was this morning for 5 minutes why the duck is he over sharing again going on like it's ground breaking 🤣🤣

It's tragic he is so wierd it's unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone trying to thread spoil I can only imagine 🤷‍♀️ but why? we are only discussing and giving our options on Jake on tattle, which is what the site is about??? so strange why would someone do that? They were saying things about his ex Danielle and her Dad the superbike championship Carl Fogarty aswell??? so odd? anyway sounded like someone thread spoiling and talking utter rubbish. I couldn’t be bothered with that carry on , its against tattle rules to deliberately thread spoil.
Hopefully over now. I still want to be reminded of 'Popeye' the photographer's name. Can anybody remember? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is his awful double breasted blazer missing a button??? my god imagine going on T.V dressed like that. Does he usually wear all them Elizabeth Duke rings ??

• Haha
And this is why people dont like him, he goes on and on about stuff. You had a 5 minute interview on a daytime show for desperate housewives and grannies. Chill!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like Jake and his fake account have been deleted ? Funny that.

So his down day was spent creating multiple accounts on various platforms …..

Ps Jake - some of do work REALLY work within that industry, be careful - People truly watch this thread.

Imagine creating an account on here to create a narrative of your SAD 4 mins slot on THIS MORNING.

Wait for a new account soon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We thought his tv appearance was insignificant, as did This Morning because they haven't featured him on their twitter nor their instagram accounts today.
Think Jake and Zelda were the only ones to get excited about it 😂

Looks like Jake and his fake account have been deleted ? Funny that.

So his down day was spent creating multiple accounts on various platforms …..

Ps Jake - some of do work REALLY work within that industry, be careful - People truly watch this thread.

Imagine creating an account on here to create a narrative of your SAD 4 mins slot on THIS MORNING.

Wait for a new account soon.

They're still here. Look at first page of this thread, still posts there xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like a curvy old hag in those clothes did he borrow flappy’s clothes. He will be even more insufferable, if it’s possible,after being on tv

• Haha
And this is why people dont like him, he goes on and on about stuff. You had a 5 minute interview on a daytime show for desperate housewives and grannies. Chill!
He's going on like he's got a part in strictly 😳

It was 5 bleeping minutes 😒 he's pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
We thought his tv appearance was insignificant, as did This Morning because they haven't featured him on their twitter nor their instagram accounts today.
Think Jake and Zelda were the only ones to get excited about it 😂

They're still here. Look at first page of this thread, still posts there xx
Sorry my mistake. Maybe hit wrong button.
Something still off.

He’s so excited as this is the biggest show he’s been in (bigger than X factor) so he’s beside himself - I mean, he a ghost show for a channel no one knows ? Or do they ….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww has LF got the hump? Has she finally opened her flaps and let the wind carry her away? Hopefully to a place far far away

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.