Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So zelda saying it’s a regular slot him begging on Twitter fingers crossed it’s not .Funny how she never talks about tit head other than to act like a old star struck fan sad woman🙄
If it was a regular spot why is he on Twitter blowing smoke up Toffs arse and tagging in this morning and I’m a celeb, if he’d already got the job? Let’s remember Zelda is as economical with the truth as her son and his wife 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Flappy quiet bet she’s pissed he looked so happy with his new side kick in the car last night 👀He only mentioned currie woman as his mate as the old mare did a message on Twitter about him knob.He had no mates and jimmy Bullard certainly wasn’t he figured out the tosser early on in the jungle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck just catching up been out all day

so his “ big “ was just five minutes in this morning my hid he’s tragic 😂😂😂
I can’t actually get over how he thinks he’s bleeping got “ big “ having five minutes in this morning….

• Haha
Very weird he stayed away from Flapz last night for a crappy 5 mins on This Morning? He's definitely dipping his carrot stick!!! She's much prettier than Farquaard but that doesn't take much!

View attachment 1703468
View attachment 1703469View attachment 1703470View attachment 1703471
So he goes pride of Britain dressed like a twit same with the tv awards but he goes on this morning dressed ok ish wtf 😂

also why is he saying it’s “ big “ Peter Andre didn’t post he’s got something big happening because it’s not BIG it’s five mins on a sofa ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Flappy quiet bet she’s pissed he looked so happy with his new side kick in the car last night 👀He only mentioned currie woman as his mate as the old mare did a message on Twitter about him knob.He had no mates and jimmy Bullard certainly wasn’t he figured out the tosser early on in the jungle.
Another stupid Tory bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he goes pride of Britain dressed like a twit same with the tv awards but he goes on this morning dressed ok ish wtf 😂

also why is he saying it’s “ big “ Peter Andre didn’t post he’s got something big happening because it’s not BIG it’s five mins on a sofa ffs 😂😂
I don’t disagree with many of my fellow Fakeys but did you actually see his outfit today 🙄 Ok ish wouldn’t be a way I’d describe it. Too small, hideous maybe but definitely not Ok ish 😂 Let’s be honest his dress sense is diabolical 100% of the time 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Toffs stealing the show
Love how nobody mentions Jake that’s how irrelevant he is nobody knows who the duck he is

I can’t get over how he actually is buzzing over five minutes on this morning how tragic 😂😂

still jobless ….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I genuinely think they are that skint he hires his suits and gets other bits cheap from Vinted. Otherwise why the hell did he go on This Morning in the jacket from his wedding? Plus going to POB in just that sodding awful shirt too last minute to hire anything obviously and he literally has two pairs of shoes the black boots and those stinking loafers prick you are skint bro and you are not getting a job with This Morning heard Sainsburys were looking for staff though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t disagree with many of my fellow Fakeys but did you actually see his outfit today 🙄 Ok ish wouldn’t be a way I’d describe it. Too small, hideous maybe but definitely not Ok ish 😂 Let’s be honest his dress sense is diabolical 100% of the time 😂
I’ve just looked at the full thing I only seen the top half lol 😂 duck me he looks odd the suit doesn’t match and the pants to tight and small for him . Looks dreadful I take it all back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

He’s dressed like my Aunty at my uncles 70th birthday party - just sent the pic (instantly to me mum) and said “who does this remind you of ?” Her reply “why is he wearing Susan’s suit, who is it ?” Replied back and she replied “Who” .,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So zelda saying it’s a regular slot him begging on Twitter fingers crossed it’s not .Funny how she never talks about tit head other than to act like a old star struck fan sad woman🙄
OMG was it a “breaking news bulletin” 🤣 did she have her blazer and notepad???? can’t believe anything any of them say, they are all delusional, Doormats even done a runner 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked at the full thing I only seen the top half lol 😂 duck me he looks odd the suit doesn’t match and the pants to tight and small for him . Looks dreadful I take it all back 😂
Glad to see you’ve seen sense ❤ the jacket looks like Flappys, the trousers I think are Flappys and don’t even get me started on the shoes again 😂. He’s 34, looks 44 and thinks he’s 24 🤮

• Haha
The outfit looks like clothes he had as a kid, or stuff that shrank in the wash. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any update on the Scunthorp Big Night Out gig? Can’t wait to book tickets and book flight tickets all the way from Dublin to Manchester just to see the famous Jake Quickenden, he’s such a big star ⭐ I might bring a clip board with a picture of him on it and try get his autograph like all his hired “fans” at that event his new publicist Polly organised and paid to be there did 🙄 So so tragic having to buy followers on instagram and pay people to be pretend fans 🤣he’s absolutely pathetic 🙈 How embarrassing having to cancel a gig in the town where you grew up, they must think he’s tit aswell. Tragic

• Haha
God he really does milk everything for all its got doesnt he. One post on your 3 mins on this morning was all it needed, not bleeping 362872728.

Also, does anyone know what the big thing he had in London today is?!?!? He likes to keep us in suspense doesnt he. 😏

• Haha
Any update on the Scunthorp Big Night Out gig? Can’t wait to book tickets and book flight tickets all the way from Dublin to Manchester just to see the famous Jake Quickenden, he’s such a big star ⭐ I might bring a clip board with a picture of him on it and try get his autograph like all his hired “fans” at that event his new publicist Polly organised and paid to be there did 🙄 So so tragic having to buy followers on instagram and pay people to be pretend fans 🤣he’s absolutely pathetic 🙈 How embarrassing having to cancel a gig in the town where you grew up, they must think he’s tit aswell. Tragic
Just checked, still can’t buy tickets 😂

• Haha
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for Flapz vlogs.

I mean, we've been waiting since January for the New York one. Santorini will be due for release 2023..... 🤣

Worst content creator ever! Her 721 subscribers will be refreshing frantically

View attachment 1703844
What is she actually going to show that hasn't been shown between his and her insta stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.