Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety all cleared up now then? He‘ll be hating the mundane life at home now after his very brief brush with showbiz. Totally predict some flirtatious relationship with this Polly and could he be any further up Toffolo‘s arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah finally caught up, been giggling away 😂😂

Wowza what a day for our lovely Jake! A “big” day consisting of 5 minutes on daytime TV and 5 minutes on some Tik Tok persons podcast!
I definitely agree that he was a stand in for the I’m a celebrity interview. Does anyone think Maybe Polly knows someone at ITV somewhere or who sorts bookings out and that’s how he’s managed to be seen out and about in the last few weeks?

Maybe silly dot was Polly? 😂 it does seem very strange that the poster was constantly saying how ITV won’t work with him ever again and two days later he’s actually on one of their most well known programmes.

I think he definitely thinks he’s won us today by ending up on a well known programme but I still find him absolutely tragic. I watched the interview, think I might have said it already this morning when I was last on here but he was mortified when they were asked who they had made friends for life with on the programme. He said Edwina but no mention of Carl, Jimmy etc. He actually looked like he was about to tit himself when they asked the question.

I honestly think he’s just managed to latch onto Polly who knows someone in the industry and that’s how he’s managed to get a few things recently. He thinks all this exposure is gonna make him a major star but he was a has been 5+ years ago.

duck off Fake/LF/Druggy photographer etc if you’re coming onto the thread, this is our space, you have yours on instagram. Go and spend some time with baby boy Leo who hates you and enjoy LF spag bol.

ALSO WHERE IS LF YOUTUBE VID?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It might be well known day time TV but look who they have on the show loads of nobody’s ray quinn appeared a couple times even last year . Nothing wrong with him but look at him he was jobless during COVID at least he went and did a normal job .

five mins on that show won’t do him any good he’s a nobody and that’s how it’s staying he needs work he isn’t getting any ..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a look and that polly defo has a selection of similar hats 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God he is just too much. The gift that keeps on giving. The desperation rolls off him in absolute WAVES. That grim suit and he definitely got his teeth done for his big performance. Brighter and whiter than usual, Fakey!

Peter Andre looked like he was gritting his teeth through every painful second of that spectacle. Can't say I'm a fan but I do feel sorry for him tonight.

Reactions: 23
4333 likes on his BIG exciting news and that’s with begging for comments sad twit .Watched a clip of jimmy having banter with him he definitely was pissed of when he asked Why the duck are you here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just answers the door to the deliveroo driver by saying “HELLO DAVE” he replied “YOUR MY WIFE NOW” ….

• Haha
I'm a lurker on these threads so hello everyone but just seen that there is a masked singer I'm a celebrity special on Sunday. I would be willing to bet fake is on it 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Begging to be on strictly! Follow Toff and you’ll see what I mean. He gives me the utter creeps
He’s vile. He’s that deluded he actually thinks if he got on Strictly he’d win it. He’d be less popular than Fleur East is this year and for the same reason. She’s using the grief card and she only lost her dad a couple of years ago. Can you imagine what he’d be like. Plus the X factor contestants that have been on SCD have this misguided notion they are top class celebs and come across as pretty arrogant ie Fleur and Alexandra Burke. He’d be the same. I would enjoy him standing there though if the judges laid into him. We all know he can’t take any form of criticism at all 😂

I'm a lurker on these threads so hello everyone but just seen that there is a masked singer I'm a celebrity special on Sunday. I would be willing to bet fake is on it 😀
There is only four contestants on it and I read somewhere it was being filmed on the day he was at the Lion King with Fred & Flappy. I’d be stunned if out of all the ex contestants he was picked. He’s hardly memorable and there are loads of people that have been on it that can actually sing 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope not 😂 please don’t say your polly again and it’s going to happen again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How old is this idiot🙄He needs to lay off with the admiration for horrid Olivia Attwood her and Chris his lover boy did not part on good terms.He’s so up his own arse can’t see his 5 on tv was laughable.
He’s up anybody’s arse as long as it gets him attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice flappy has started following Sofa Club today so no doubt after a gifted sofa 😡 Funny how she can beg for freebies so obviously but can’t mark her posts and stories clearly as ads 🤷🏻‍♀️ and yes I’ve reported both of them today 👍🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.