Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww has LF got the hump? Has she finally opened her flaps and let the wind carry her away? Hopefully to a place far far away
Notice he deleted the picture with his whatever she is in his car last night bet they arguing ๐Ÿ˜‚ not suprised though I'd be raging aswell notice petre Andre didn't need a hotel the night before it was literally 5 min spot ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20221104-184305_Chrome.jpg
We all need to create confusion & chaos on this thread. Let's all of us stand as one & say "I am Fakistus..."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Jake and his fake account have been deleted ? Funny that.

So his down day was spent creating multiple accounts on various platforms โ€ฆ..

Ps Jake - some of do work REALLY work within that industry, be careful - People truly watch this thread.

Imagine creating an account on here to create a narrative of your SAD 4 mins slot on THIS MORNING.

Wait for a new account soon.
Thats just pathetic isn't it ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 14
In bed at 6.45? There's the millionth reason he can't get work lazy prick! What has he done that he needs to be in bed so early? How about giving the missus a night off and taking over the evening meal, bath and bedtime. Selfish bald wanker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
We thought his tv appearance was insignificant, as did This Morning because they haven't featured him on their twitter nor their instagram accounts today.
Think Jake and Zelda were the only ones to get excited about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

They're still here. Look at first page of this thread, still posts there xx
They are logging in and out @Katewinsletsknee , I thought this too but tried a few time and then the account showed up. Hopefully modโ€™s will remove the account for thread spoiling.

Reactions: 17
In bed at 6.45? There's the millionth reason he can't get work lazy prick! What has he done that he needs to be in bed so early? How about giving the missus a night off and taking over the evening meal, bath and bedtime. Selfish bald wanker
He's such a lazy prick๐Ÿคฌ he absolutely loves himself don't he๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ duck off Fakey you wanker. 5 minutes on This Morning and he needs a bleeping lie down ffs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† unbelievable๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3F069508-DAA3-4A13-9E1A-7EE62A8267B6.gif

Hello Dave โ€ฆ..

We see you.

They are logging in and out @Katewinsletsknee , I thought this too but tried a few time and then the account showed up. Hopefully modโ€™s will remove the account for thread spoiling.
Who has time for this tit ? I mean creating various accounts. Jesus, tell me you are busy โ€ฆ without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do feel like Iโ€™ve seen the brown hat they shared on here before ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So silly dot was them?
He's probably tired after being up all night getting his carrot stroked by polly parrot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Up to 80% off. Can't give it away can you Flapz Akimbo? Load of shite.
314341868_785071565920829_6270212888638296907_n.jpg

He looks all 'shagged out'. Polly put the kettle on love!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lol@polly stroking his ๐Ÿฅ• more like a โœ Iโ€™ve seen his dick pics ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Flaps back open a jar add pasta and a ๐Ÿง… bleeping hell times are hard eating that for tea.Even wrote it out haha for all who canโ€™t open a jar .๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.