Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she actually going to show that hasn't been shown between his and her insta stories?
she wants to show her “lovelies” herself sunbathing and sitting on a swing on her own in Dubai, are you not excited? its going to be riviting content as always , she might include her and Jake having a row over the breakfast buffet? She could show us how to let youre toddler get sunburned and hopefully more photos from the “family beach day” without her other son that she forgets she has :( maybe some behind the scenes footage of Marcel and his drug convicted wife’s wedding they went to (and he didn’t bother to go to their budget wedding 🤣) footage of the cheap hotel in Beirut Portugal that was a two hour drive from where the wedding was and looked like it was full of crack dens, we might get to see the footage of the giant rat that attacked Jake in said crack den 🐀 I can’t wait its going to be as tragic as her husband’s non existent career 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Something sketchy about this “won’t get work with ITV” then appearing for 5 mins on a sofa t talk about IAC literally the day later.
Im not convinced 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Milking it to death! You were embarrassing to watch bro. Give it up mate!! Have a wonderful day!!

You absolute sadsack. 🤢🤢

313887302_104181275802949_4423134284799180792_n.jpg

313923555_795021431755178_8941180051684487868_n.jpg
313909273_203548992114001_2561513727960352164_n.jpg
313884124_9068110993214645_1198363266196985617_n.jpg
313992504_424144179915737_8132026960922079673_n.jpg
314323663_1225296138027069_8888431709633405601_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
she wants to show her “lovelies” herself sunbathing and sitting on a swing on her own in Dubai, are you not excited? its going to be riviting content as always , she might include her and Jake having a row over the breakfast buffet? She could show us how to let youre toddler get sunburned and hopefully more photos from the “family beach day” without her other son that she forgets she has :( maybe some behind the scenes footage of Marcel and his drug convicted wife’s wedding they went to (and he didn’t bother to go to their budget wedding 🤣) footage of the cheap hotel in Beirut Portugal that was a two hour drive from where the wedding was and looked like it was full of crack dens, we might get to see the footage of the giant rat that attacked Jake in said crack den 🐀 I can’t wait its going to be as tragic as her husband’s non existent career 😜
Well with all that riveting content I cant wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something sketchy about this “won’t get work with ITV” then appearing for 5 mins on a sofa t talk about IAC literally the day later.
Im not convinced 🤔
Is dodgy to be fair . I mean although he proved wrong by being on this morning it’s nothing new he was on loose women for footloose 😂 we know ITV have had him on before but he’s still not known and jobless most z listers go on both programmes still skint mate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So i comment he only has two pairs of shoes and another pair suddenly appear evening baldy you sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whooo hoooooooo!! Finally caught up!! Only taken me a week 🤣 and now I have nothing to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s like he thinks we’ll be mad he was on ITV? Like no, we’re laughing at you not with you. It’s embarrassing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im not convinced 🤔
Someone trying to thread spoil I can only imagine 🤷‍♀️ but why? we are only discussing and giving our options on Jake on tattle, which is what the site is about??? so strange why would someone do that? They were saying things about his ex Danielle and her Dad the superbike championship Carl Fogarty aswell??? so odd? anyway sounded like someone thread spoiling and talking utter rubbish. I couldn’t be bothered with that carry on , its against tattle rules to deliberately thread spoil.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How many times he going to share his moment bleeping hell over it move on.Flaps gone awol missed her breakfast and lunch reels 🤢He’s even posted a picture saying my two pals what a gormless twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that George kid gay and in a relationship with that other guy? I may have totally got it wrong. Why is Jake touching him like that ? It gives me predator vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Something has smelt very strange on this thread for a few weeks - I think a few of us suspect and know why, but it feels almost as if they had tried to create a narrative on here …. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that George kid gay and in a relationship with that other guy? I may have totally got it wrong. Why is Jake touching him like that ? It gives me predator vibes.
I think they're brothers, I've seen then on tiktok a few times too

• Sick
Reactions: 13
theyre brothers 😂

Something has smelt very strange on this thread for a few weeks - I think a few of us suspect and know why, but it feels almost as if they had tried to create a narrative on here …. 🤔
Completely agree. My spidey senses told me something was off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.