Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at old clips of him he’s completely changed his voice. He spoke much softer before

Reactions: 14
I see the Bellend is on This Morning discussing, I am a Celeb. He made sure he spoke first before Peter Andre and Toff ! The prick is so excited to be on screen. He isn’t important enough to be interviewed on his own !
Look at the state of him. WTF is he wearing?
He reminds me of Miami Vice with Don Johnson🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and laugh at you with your completely wrong 'inside information re ITV. He's on ITV's This Morning. You said you would 'eat your hat'. I hope you're hungry?
He will never get work with ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was Fakey big revenge on the “trolls” 🙄 duck me what nobody bottom of the barrel z lister comes on to their tattle thread TRIES to befriend the “mean trolls” and bleats on like his old bag of a mother about ITV in a bid to try fool us into befriending him and believing his bullshit about him never working on ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the grand finale was to appear (like the imaginary orb) on ITV. What an absolute bleeping weirdo. Worse than Ashley James thread if im honest, all that effort for nothing 🤣 we knew it was an act FFS and a tit act at that because he’s a tit actor on t.v (bleeping Hollyoak) and he cant even act as a “tattler” 😂 the tattlers outed him before his “big reveal” which was 5 minutes on ITV 😂 how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He will never get work with ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was Fakey big revenge on the “trolls” 🙄 duck me what nobody bottom of the barrel z lister comes on to their tattle thread TRIES to befriend the “mean trolls” and bleats on like his old bag of a mother about ITV in a bid to try fool us into befriending him and believing his bullshit about him never working on ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the grand finale was to appear (like the imaginary orb) on ITV. What an absolute bleeping weirdo. Worse than Ashley James thread if im honest, all the effort for nothing ….. we knew it was an act FFS and a tit act at that because he’s a tit actor on t.v (bleeping Hollyoak) and he cant even act as a “tattler” 😂 the tattlers outed him before his “big reveal” which was 5 minutes on ITV 😂 how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When Sillydots popped up, I was to going to quote one of her posts a few days back and say "plot twist, this is Sophie getting her revenge on her hubby whose fucked off again and shes now one of us 😅"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He will never get work with ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was Fakey big revenge on the “trolls” 🙄 duck me what nobody bottom of the barrel z lister comes on to their tattle thread TRIES to befriend the “mean trolls” and bleats on like his old bag of a mother about ITV in a bid to try fool us into befriending him and believing his bullshit about him never working on ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the grand finale was to appear (like the imaginary orb) on ITV. What an absolute bleeping weirdo. Worse than Ashley James thread if im honest, all the effort for nothing ….. we knew it was an act FFS and a tit act at that because he’s a tit actor on t.v (bleeping Hollyoak) and he cant even act as a “tattler” 😂 the tattlers outed him before his “big reveal” which was 5 minutes on ITV 😂 how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep. Something's not right here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for Flapz vlogs.

I mean, we've been waiting since January for the New York one. Santorini will be due for release 2023..... 🤣

Worst content creator ever! Her 721 subscribers will be refreshing frantically

Screenshot_20221104-141923_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A rose between two thorns.

Love Toff.. not sure who’s more sickening out of Jake and Andre
TOFF can duck off, the horrible little TORY runt.
I don’t buy the ditzy bullshit with her.

He reminds me of Miami Vice with Don Johnson🤢
No I can’t accept that 😂 Don Johnson was beautiful in Miami Vice. He was in a restaurant in LA a few years ago, and he’s at least late 60s and stunning, I mean he’s so handsome still.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So zelda saying it’s a regular slot him begging on Twitter fingers crossed it’s not .Funny how she never talks about tit head other than to act like a old star struck fan sad woman🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Cannot abide her either Kate. Tory arselicking hole. The way she was with Stanley Johnson was gut churning. 🤑💯
She practically bleeping RIMMED STANLEY - then came out and was at the Tory Party Christmas party. And didn’t she do a show with wife beating Stanley, she’s not bleeping ditzy, she’s not stupid, she’s extremely connected due to her ability to bleeping rim in board daylight, so she can duck OFF.

Jake has zero style, nothing.
Andre well he’s like every pop star from the 90s they struggle to via away from it all, expected.

Reactions: 18
Surely it can’t be a regular slot? He was mega tit and embarrassing! Wow if that’s the case this morning has just sunk lower than a snakes belly….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.