Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The matching clipboards and half naked pictures, heโ€™s 34 ffs how is he not embarrassed asking people to pretend to be a fan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was trying to see if those clip boards & photos would've fitted into Polly wants a cracker's handbag she had that night. You can just see it as she walks alongside Fake.

I wonder if that train he was on was a non stop between his stop & Liverpool St. That would make a mockery of him pretending someone gave him the beer then got off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she never tire of him taking the piss out of her, heโ€™s comparing her to a dog now. I know sheโ€™s a bleep but come on how long will she allow him to degrade her before she fucks him off?๐Ÿคฌ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my God. He's using a steam cleaner on a wood floor! What an idiot!!!! That is the worst thing you could EVER do! It will be ruined in no time!!!! ๐Ÿคก

Don't tell me he's going down the cleaning route now ffs!!!! ๐Ÿ™„
View attachment 1677482
View attachment 1677483
View attachment 1677484
Itโ€™s the fact heโ€™s spent 5 minutes cleaning a floor then had to sit down because heโ€™s obviously over exerted himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe Hinchs joy of clean products are going to be making another appearance soonโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fakey looks about 60+ in that cap. His skin looks so old. So they met up with Flappy's dad. He looks chuffed! ๐Ÿคฃ
305846312_653218213083527_3159955724885358392_n.jpg
312715789_635365844747829_386103348511829504_n.jpg

Wow. Comparing his wife to a dog. Pity that football didn't knock his teef out.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So annoying that his invite to the Pride of Britain awards was last minute.

We could have organised a nice little outing if weโ€™d known. Complete with our own banned badges and clipboards of Eyal for him to sign ๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The matching clip boards and photos, wonder where they appeared from ๐Ÿค” and how did they know he would be there at such short notice lol
I smell bullshit no bleeping way with the amount of actual celebrities would three people turn up with matching clipboards and a photo of him stand waiting just for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

all a publicly stunt set up by that girl he was with โ€ฆ heโ€™s irrelevant jobless and hardly even a z lister at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Fakey looks about 60+ in that cap. His skin looks so old. So they met up with Flappy's dad. He looks chuffed! ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 1677536View attachment 1677537

Wow. Comparing his wife to a dog. Pity that football didn't knock his teef out.
View attachment 1677540
View attachment 1677541
View attachment 1677542
View attachment 1677543
Yep, Flapz' dad looks thrilled! Fakey and Flapz probably fucked off to the toilet just before the bill came so he had to pay. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This prick gets more tragic by the day so you mean to tell me that he wasnโ€™t INVITED about bagged a extremely last minute ticket from his publicist who literally had no other clients !! Then he suddenly has three random people stood waiting for him with clipboards and half naked pictures of him which by the way guys NO another people was asking anybody for signatures and they was real celebrities!!!

Then he does a post on Instagram with a video of him just meeting celebrities ๐Ÿ˜‚ caption is pride of Brit yet he shows absolute NO heroโ€™s or people that the bleeping event was actually for just a bunch of selfies with celebrities

heโ€™s scum and heโ€™s tragic the end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, I can't abide Flapz but I could kiss her for aiming that football straight at his head ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Also, I can't abide Flapz but I could kiss her for aiming that football straight at his head ๐Ÿคฃ
If onoy she actually did ๐Ÿ˜‚

Or at least take the phone out his hand the wierdo canโ€™t even spend time with his family without filming it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I smell bullshit no bleeping way with the amount of actual celebrities would three people turn up with matching clipboards and a photo of him stand waiting just for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

all a publicly stunt set up by that girl he was with โ€ฆ heโ€™s irrelevant jobless and hardly even a z lister at this point
and heโ€™s made it more obvious by making sure it featured on his cringeworthy self serving reel ๐Ÿคข We can all see through it, so does he not think if a booker was looking at his social media with a view to offering him something, they wouldnโ€™t see the same thing and think thanks but definitely no thanks. He continually shoots himself in the foot with his oversharing narcissistic behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
and heโ€™s made it more obvious by making sure it featured on his cringeworthy self serving reel ๐Ÿคข We can all see through it, so does he not think if a booker was looking at his social media with a view to offering him something, they wouldnโ€™t see the same thing and think thanks but definitely no thanks. He continually shoots himself in the foot with his oversharing narcissistic behaviour.
This activity surely needs to go on the Wiki - more receipts piling up about his behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Polly parrot will encourage him to try and "break America"....
She could market him as the next Harry styles....
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Did she not say they had got Freddie most of half term? Didnโ€™t have him from yesterday afternoon until lunchtime today and looks like theyโ€™ve already palmed him off again already and itโ€™s only Tuesday ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
  • Wow
Sat half naked in his ice bath ๐ŸคฎHeโ€™s feeling better after seeing friends last night๐ŸคฃTake it from me Pete hates you others look at you like who the duck is this twit.The event was about extraordinary people who go beyond to help others not trying to get a pap shot dick head.All this look as us doing normal stuff is for show and why is Leo running with a large stick.Her ads likes are embarrassing give it up flaps itโ€™s not working move on get back in your shed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.