Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, bet this is the hotel - near " Fish Roundabout" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 £16/ each per night lolzzzzzzzzzz
Screenshot_20221003-213559_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They might be staying here, at the Bum-Action Hotel 😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a tad more money, at £20/each per night

Includes a free " Almirtha Arse-Clenchers" buffet breakfast , though 😀
Screenshot_20221003-214224_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I remember correctly, there are certain professions where if you spend xx amount of days out of the UK e.g off shore workers, you can actually claim your tax back....

I wonder if this is why Fakey is out of the UK so much, he needs to hit a certain quota of being out the country 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly, there are certain professions where if you spend xx amount of days out of the UK e.g off shore workers, you can actually claim your tax back....

I wonder if this is why Fakey is out of the UK so much, he needs to hit a certain quota of being out the country 🤷‍♀️
Only if you are employed for work ( and its quite a high number of days) , not visiting or holiday breaks etc

Reactions: 12
I wonder why hes not showing us the hotel??? I honestly did not know there was 3 star hotels over there 😂 im not joking Ive only ever seen 5 star hotel. Kata is a restaurant near the Dubai Mall, looked like he was trying to make out it was a hotel :ROFLMAO: He usual does his room tour? how strange, it’s obvious a dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gawd, here's another "stunning" hotel in dubai ; £17 each/night & only 5 mins walk from the local brothel one way, and the little ' Union Co op ' shop, the other 😀🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221003-233338_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

he can claim pretty much everything back anyway as he’s “self employed” as can she. Phones, laptops, camera. Everything they use for “content” they can claim back

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ive found the Hotel Fakeys 🕵️‍♀️, its within walking distance to the Dubai Mall. it looks pretty basic, its definitely not a 5 star but possibly a 4 star. Its called “Rove Downtown Dubai” , no wonder we are not getting a room tour. (no chance would I stay there and I think I was being far to generous saying Flappy and spud will stay in the Atlantis on the Palm, not a bleeping hope could they afford the Atlantis, she will bunk in there with him and the jacket, no way would I stay there let alone my children stay there, its not a resort its a business hotel)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive found the Hotel Fakeys 🕵️‍♀️, its within walking distance to the Dubai Mall. it looks pretty basic, its definitely not a 5 star but possibly a 4 star. Its called “Rove Downtown Dubai” , no wonder we are not getting a room tour. (no chance would I stay there and I think I was being far to generous saying Flappy and spud will stay in the Atlantis on the Palm, not a bleeping hope could they afford the Atlantis, she will bunk in there with him and the jacket, no way would I stay there let alone my children stay there, its not a resort its a business hotel)
Yes, as we suspected - basic travelodge type set-up

Reactions: 12
Yes, as we suspected - basic travelodge type set-up
yes very Travel Lodge vibes alright, Its a 3 star right in middle of downtown Dubai across the road from the Dubai Mall, the bleeping noise down there would drive me mad, it’s always busy with cars driving all day and night, the mall is open until 1am every night 😂 there is a TGI Fridays in the hotel lol:ROFLMAO: can you imagine Flappy crying because she is right opposite the most expensive shopping mall in the world😂 and poor Leo I actually feel sorry for getting dragged along. Shes such an idiot she should have stayed at home FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣..love it. DF & RW do everything so much better than Fakey & Flappy. DF always looks amazing and their little boy is gorgeous.

I've been feeling like this aswell. Thought I was going to 🤮 last night it was that bad. Hope you are feeling much better @fredster2018
Oh nooooo, hope you're OK too, Gagzi! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.