Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Thank you to @Lucyxxxx for another brilliant thread suggestion with 48 likes 👏🏻

anyone care to do a recap? Although may as well copy and paste the recap from the past 10 threads as this cunt is nothing but predictable. Rinse and repeat.

previous thread:

Recap:

Still not on Strictly
Still not on I’m a Celeb All Stars
Still not on Gogglebox
Still on the ❄
Still annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Barbie2020

VIP Member
As a mother with a small child who’s going down this route, can we please stop referring to Leo’s development as being behind. He’s a perfectly healthy child and I find these references and digs about his development really upsetting. Yes jake & Sophie are shit cunts as parents and Leo would perhaps be further along with speech more if they bothered to put their phones down, but genuine development delay is no joke. I’m not a woke snowflake but seeing post like this is just horrible. If you’ve ever had to go to a neurologist yourself with your child then you’d see it just really isn’t very funny.
It’s probably best not to come on a gossip forum is going to trigger you. I’m sure there’s plenty of things that people don’t like reading. People say about Sophie’s acne, I’ve got acne but I know it’s not a direct dig at me.

With regards to Leo’s development it is actually mainly people slating his parents as they are probably at fault with most of it. I’m sure you do everything for your child, you’re obviously getting help for them. They have failed their son by not helping him with anything.

——————————————————————

Urgh that latest photo! He’s so busy, playing at a theme park, running around the house pretending to catch ghosts and now going to Dubai with footloose, basically another chuffing holiday. Enjoy with flappy and Leo tagging along.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

riddleme89

VIP Member
Fakers what a week . Obviously my child was rushed to hospital not breathing how they should be . Scared me to death so she got medication and stayed in for treatmeant . I’m juggling all that with covid myself . Thanks for your kind messages means a lot ..

strong mama and strong coffee keeping me going and checking in on this thread for giggles 😂👏🏻🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Summergirl1

He does give his last name ffs they just have no fucking idea do they.This ad is shameful and she’s a disgusting bitch using a child for cash.He has sun damage on his face pair of pricks as obviously did not use a good sun cream.Why would you allow a child to show himself half naked in the bath just unbelievable 😡😡
Saw this on another thread earlier. What the fuck are these idiots thinking putting their naked children online 😡 Dunno how they sleep at night.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Glitterbelle

Is this silly deluded bitch serious? Her 'relationship' is an absolute FARCE!!!!

She's a fucking BEARD FGS!!! 🤣

I'm off down the pub. I need a drink. These two cunts are way too much today!! ✊💦
View attachment 1615723
Sophie please give me advice about my relationship. My husband is a massive bellend who won't get a job, lounges about all day with his shirt off, is unable to look after our son on his own, bullies his stepson and I think is having an affair with his male best friend. Hope you can relate love Glitterbelle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

instashun

VIP Member
Waking up to an absolute budget view of Dubai is nothing to boast about at all! I bet the cast of Footloose can't wait for the last day to arrive. You can already tell by their faces!View attachment 1624691
View attachment 1624692
View attachment 1624693
View attachment 1624694
View attachment 1624695
Just seen in the paper that Elton John has retired quietly because there is a new piano playing, talented singer, fashionista, gay icon on the scene that he can’t compete with talent wise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

bluecups

VIP Member
That's really upset me seeing Fred made to do adverts. I think we're all used to zelebs' kids being in the background in adverts, eating, playing whatever. But to see Fred reading from a script flogging shampoo bars half naked in the bath because his mother is too much of a lazy bitch to get a job is just indefensible. How the FUCK are we in a situation where we, complete strangers, are seriously concerened for Fred's safeguarding and welfare and not one of his rotten family have put their foot down over this? Where's his dad? Where's his grandparents? I don't care if they are putting the money earned into an account for Fred (and we all know they're not), if Fred wants to earn some money Jake could supervise him washing neighbours' cars or similar. An eight year old almost naked flogging shampoo on his mother's instructions is child abuse, there I fucking said it. My piss is well and truly boiled. Utter, utter bastards.

• Heart
  • Angry

redball00n

VIP Member
It’s probably best not to come on a gossip forum is going to trigger you. I’m sure there’s plenty of things that people don’t like reading. People say about Sophie’s acne, I’ve got acne but I know it’s not a direct dig at me.

With regards to Leo’s development it is actually mainly people slating his parents as they are probably at fault with most of it. I’m sure you do everything for your child, you’re obviously getting help for them. They have failed their son by not helping him with anything.

——————————————————————
totally agree. I have acne and I’m a size 6 - Sophie gets slated for both these things but I don’t take it personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wish people would stop coming on here and trying to police what people say - to the previous post, I’m sorry that you are having to see a neurologist, it must be very stressful and I hope you and your child are getting the support and help you need, but with all due respect, it’s not about you - we’re talking about Jake and Sophie and how their shit parenting has clearly affected their son.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
FLAPPY!!! A lot of us are mothers on here & even those who aren't literally can't ever imagine filming a half naked child in the bath & posting it for ANYONE to see.

Your lad is in Year 4 age 8-9 at primary school. He needs safeguarding as you are making him vulnerable on SM. He is too young to give consent to what you put him through. Does his father know or give consent? There are sick pedos combing SM looking for their thrill. Copying & pasting images of young vulnerable, semi naked children. It doesn't matter you put him in trunks, sickos see beyond this, see far far too much in a child that they should never be allowed to.

Stop earning money literally off the naked back of your son. This is not aimed at Fakey as he has no moral fibre or an ounce of care in his body towards Freddy.

For every £1 you have earned from that shameful ad is nothing compared to what pedos have earned from it. Leave your sons out of SM. Instead put yourself semi naked in that bath & YOU take your chances with the evil sharks out there.

This is not the rantings of a lunatic Tattler - we all do our homework on here, we know what we're talking about. I'm in education & I would flag this up immediately in my school.

Safeguard your children Flappy at all costs. No money is worth their innocence taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
So I've been blocked by get out me flaps Flappy. She couldn't face up or answer up to - why are you filming your half naked son in the bath? This is in & amongst all the arse smoke blowing huns or maybe secret pedos who thought the ad was more than OK. Flapster has now saved me from watching her putrid, desperate, pock marked, fish lipped, 50p jaw, tomb stone teef face talking in her mock posh, phony way while her fingers nervously go to her mouth, her hair, her skin in a subconscious embarrassed way that tells the whole world she is deeply self conscious of her illiterate, ignorant, two bit, z list status in life. Block away Flapster. If your son was in my school, people around him would be flagging you up & putting the necessary safeguarding an 8-9 year-old requires when paraded on SM to make mum a few ££s

• Heart
Reactions: 32

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
"Ask Fred's a question"

Why would you want strangers on the Internet to ask your child a question? 👀 Is she ok? 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Rosie_and_Jim

Flappy, you’re an utter selfish cunt.

“Leo and I are going to Dubai because why not?”

I’ll tell you why not. Because you have another son. Remember him? He’s called Freddie. He’s probably crying out for some time alone with his Mum and there was your perfect opportunity. But no, insta content, Fakey and spud are far more important than staying home to actually parent.

You’re vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Highlights of the last thread was definitely the passive aggressive reading of Mr Mean to us Fakeys. Here it is again! 🤣

Screenshot_20220928-133549~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
As a mother with a small child who’s going down this route, can we please stop referring to Leo’s development as being behind. He’s a perfectly healthy child and I find these references and digs about his development really upsetting. Yes jake & Sophie are shit cunts as parents and Leo would perhaps be further along with speech more if they bothered to put their phones down, but genuine development delay is no joke. I’m not a woke snowflake but seeing post like this is just horrible. If you’ve ever had to go to a neurologist yourself with your child then you’d see it just really isn’t very funny.
As a mother who's going down this route can you please not tell people what they can and can not say. ❤

• Heart

Jaceydooley

Totally agree, currently have a child who has a speech delay and is under SENCO. These comments are aimed purely at his twat parents. They are the ones failing him.
I have a son with dwarfism and sometimes the way Leo is described as Warwick or Oompa Loompa gets me 😂 but I’m trying to not be too sensitive about it

• Heart
Reactions: 30