Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stop laughing at that horrible view from his hotel 😂😂😂😂

my friend is in Dubai right now and has pool and better Views 😂 bleeping tragic he is

One it’s not funny and two why the hashtags 🤢 the hashtags are creepy as duck … #instagood ????

That’s how you know he’s skint

he’s never been to Dubai and when he does it’s because it’s paid for and for work purposes 😂
if he had money he would have paid for a nice hotel himself instead Of the one the others are staying in !!

The fact he thinks he’s somewhere nice is even more funny because he’s literaly in the backstreets that nobody stays in 😂 have to laugh at this guy I swear he thinks he’s something when his whole life is tragic as duck . My friends in a five star hotel facing one of the most popular buildings in Dubai with a sea view 😂 ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he swearing over a video of his child? He just gets weirder by the day.
Definitely seems to be on a downward spiral. I reckon he’ll get more and more manic then say he’s had a breakdown, try to get some work/sympathy that way.

Reactions: 18
Is there a gym at this hotel?? He’ll be gutted if there isn’t one or can he not go when he wants because oh yeh he has to bleeping work!!! But he’s just a right skiver and filming everyone telling us who they are WTF. Can tell that chap with the glasses bleeping hates him 🤣

I am feeling much better thank you @gagzi hope you get well soon, can’t have our Fakeys ill ❤❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt he even does anything at the gym I mean for somebody who goes every single day he looks like an average lad who doesn’t go 😂😂

• Haha
The rest of the cast are probably happy enough, glad to be in work and to be flown out there for a little break at the same time, but I bet he's so gutted to be staying in a tit hotel due to his ego being bigger than his head! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Flappy thinks of his latest reel? She can’t seriously think that’s a normal thing to post about a 19 month old child 🤯

Reactions: 17
She will destroy the relationship - I put money on it, she’ll have something to do with the breakdown of the relationship - I may think they are cunts, but I don’t wish unhappiness on anyone (well a few people I do actually … but the reasons are justified).

When I found the best photo with Nanny Yellow Tits & her woman stamp, there was time they spoke over social media (monotone & yellow tits) but something happened since then.

I’m fairness, I can understand Monotones irritation with yellow tits & Nick cotton. Firstly, you make up a story about your NEW BUILD home not built over ancient Indian burial ground being haunted, then get your MOTHER round to film and send your missus (new) and two kids to a hotel, whilst you film and get intermittent bouts of bitty from them yellow tits …. I mean, firstly I would never marry such a vain boring contrived cock, but if I did and he did that - duck I’d make him pay.

Attention seeking, desperate for attention, contrived calculated stories - doesn’t necessarily mean a disorder or on the spectrum. Even if he was it doesn’t excuse his CUNTY behaviour, it gives insight & explanation but it doesn’t mean it’s right.

Mental Illnesses aren’t as common as social media tells you it is - and it’s sooo frustrating that people who genuinely have issues & problems aren’t given satisfactory treatment or help because every bleep claims mental health issues which is ok, but EVERYONE HAS mental health not everyone had mental illnesses or disorders.

* this comments isn’t a dig or slight at you, just in case you thought it was•
I hate how everyone now claims they have mental health problems, like you said we all have mental health..every single person but to be actually be diagnosed with a mental illness is different.
These bleeping idiot influencers need to try living with someone who has a couple of diagnoses and is on a lot of meds. It isn’t easy and it puts a massive strain on everyone involved. I will never understand how my husband feels or copes but he has too and guess what bleep chops Jake he works 12 hours a day still so you have no excuse you pathetic waste of oxygen.
As for that deluded witch plastering her young son everywhere to prove a point why don’t you put your phone down and duck off. Stupid bleep seems to forget her twit husband put his school online before!
Wish tombstone teeth and the bearded clam would duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does idiot follow unfollow people all day? His numbers change constantly.Lovely photo of flappys boney fingers with her rings 🙄Is she not going now

• Haha
Don’t forget though they chose not to have a magazine deal 🤥🤥🤥 They were offered by at least two different publications but turned them down 🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂
Yes then the photographer commented saying I bet magazine are kicking themselves and she said yes 😂😂

proving that they was never given any deal 😂😂 classic

• Haha
See this
Why does he have to film everyone all the time. No fucker else is doing it. He has no clue at all. If he filmed me at work I'd ram his phone down his throat

And wtf is that reel. Dick he thinks he's funny and trolling us but just makes himself look a cock even more
See this is what I was saying yesterday. No concept of personal space or boundaries, obsessive behaviour with the phone. I think he has a personality disorder, and no amount of gummies is going to fix that.

• Haha
Does idiot follow unfollow people all day? His numbers change constantly.Lovely photo of flappys boney fingers with her rings 🙄Is she not going now
That’s because he is on Insta every minute he’s awake. He’s out there for a week he said. I reckon she’ll go out for 5 days. So the drinks out tonight are with his castmates I reckon

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.