Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His a prat, he's called Jake, he's in Dubai being bummed by a Sheikh.

A particularly juvenile thread name suggestion by me....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping imbecile. When's the bleep going to get arrested out there for cross dressing and drugs?

When's Flappy flying out to spoil his fun ๐Ÿคฃ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen in the paper that Elton John has retired quietly because there is a new piano playing, talented singer, fashionista, gay icon on the scene that he canโ€™t compete with talent wise
Pissing myself over here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dubai tattle bingo. Fountains โœ… heโ€™ll obviously film them by night as well. Khalifa sort of โœ… Burj Al Arab - heโ€™ll wait for Flappy for that one. If heโ€™s there for a week, theyโ€™ve got all day Sunday for filming gram content ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dubai tattle bingo. Fountains โœ… heโ€™ll obviously film them by night as well. Khalifa sort of โœ… Burj Al Arab - heโ€™ll wait for Flappy for that one. If heโ€™s there for a week, theyโ€™ve got all day Sunday for filming gram content ๐Ÿ˜ด
Definitely something in Dubai Mall, pretending theyโ€™re shopping and/or taking pictures of Leo by the aquarium to make it seem like theyโ€™ve dome something for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another Tattle bingo - slow mo of Flaps walking across the foyer of some 5* hotel they're not staying in, wearing some tatty ill fitting frock and flicking her hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bearded clam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ almost spat my drink.
Those rings don't seem to go together at all. Surely they're meant to compliment each other

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You have probably already seen this, it was the show what @PrincessJeanie mentioned in this or the previous thread. Rob Beckett will the host, can you imagine if Fakey and Flappy went on this, he would absolutely ruined them and Fakey would not be able to take his banter ๐Ÿคฃ
If thereโ€™s a second series of this, those two will definitely try and get on it. They are both so desperate to get back on TV anyway they can. Might be entertaining just to see Rob Beckett rip him a new hole though ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok but why is Jake not dripping in real gold holding 2 lions sippin champagne ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He wants to watch himself walking around draped in crosses, it's a Muslim country, and they take offense very easily...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
They have a โ€œHappiness Ministerโ€ who comes on the speakers all over the country at midday every day and โ€œspreads happiness and wise words of wisdomโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ its such a weird place Id absolutely hate to live there, I found the real locals very unfriendly. Id holiday there again but god no way would I like to live there.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.