Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she doing involving Fred in a Q&A?

Will it take some weirdo to message her before she stops this nonsense. He is a minor you thick witch. Just stop it. 😡
View attachment 1623272
In other words “ I’ve just read tattle and seen how bad a mother I look yet again dumping my eldest and taking the golden child Dubai for a week “”

duck off sophie your a tit mother absolute scum how about stay home with BOTH kids and be a bleeping mother fro once and get of your god damn phone

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In other words “ I’ve just read tattle and seen how bad a mother I look yet again dumping my eldest and taking the golden child Dubai for a week “”

duck off sophie your a tit mother absolute scum how about stay home with BOTH kids and be a bleeping mother fro once and get of your god damn phone
Talking about her flappy more though now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree with Kate about Lisa.The few tv shows she’s been on with her hole son who of course was banging on about the dead she loved the attention.She has 85.000 followers and how she keeps them god no’s her daily updates are stuff of nightmares.Bet she’s a right witch poor Matt he seems a nice bloke.

Reactions: 21
Its strange isn't it? I wonder what would happen if she had a perverted message or two? Would she just block/report or say nothing? Because you're opening up a whole can of worms by getting your children online and making them a part of your following, it's weird!
Do you know what, I'm beginning to dislike her more than him. He clearly has some sort of personality disorder. He could possibly be on the spectrum himself, he can’t seem to read people's feelings or respect boundaries. But Flaps, she actually shills her young son out. He is at a prime age to be targeted by paedophiles. All it takes is for one to see one of the questions asked to Fred and for them to approach him if he's alone and pretend to be that person and he will fall for it. But she doesn't care. She just wants engagement. I actually dislike her.

• Heart
Do you know what, I'm beginning to dislike her more than him. He clearly has some sort of personality disorder. He could possibly be on the spectrum himself, he can’t seem to read people's feelings or respect boundaries. But Flaps, she actually shills her young son out. He is at a prime age to be targeted by paedophiles. All it takes is for one to see one of the questions asked to Fred and for them to approach him if he's alone and pretend to be that person and he will fall for it. But she doesn't care. She just wants engagement. I actually dislike her.
This is absolutely bang on and so scary, she’s suppose to be protecting him but she’s doing the exact opposite to prove a point to tattle. She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Totally agree with Kate about Lisa.The few tv shows she’s been on with her hole son who of course was banging on about the dead she loved the attention.She has 85.000 followers and how she keeps them god no’s her daily updates are stuff of nightmares.Bet she’s a right witch poor Matt he seems a nice bloke.
She will destroy the relationship - I put money on it, she’ll have something to do with the breakdown of the relationship - I may think they are cunts, but I don’t wish unhappiness on anyone (well a few people I do actually … but the reasons are justified).

When I found the best photo with Nanny Yellow Tits & her woman stamp, there was time they spoke over social media (monotone & yellow tits) but something happened since then.

I’m fairness, I can understand Monotones irritation with yellow tits & Nick cotton. Firstly, you make up a story about your NEW BUILD home not built over ancient Indian burial ground being haunted, then get your MOTHER round to film and send your missus (new) and two kids to a hotel, whilst you film and get intermittent bouts of bitty from them yellow tits …. I mean, firstly I would never marry such a vain boring contrived cock, but if I did and he did that - duck I’d make him pay.

Attention seeking, desperate for attention, contrived calculated stories - doesn’t necessarily mean a disorder or on the spectrum. Even if he was it doesn’t excuse his CUNTY behaviour, it gives insight & explanation but it doesn’t mean it’s right.

Mental Illnesses aren’t as common as social media tells you it is - and it’s sooo frustrating that people who genuinely have issues & problems aren’t given satisfactory treatment or help because every bleep claims mental health issues which is ok, but EVERYONE HAS mental health not everyone had mental illnesses or disorders.

* this comments isn’t a dig or slight at you, just in case you thought it was•

• Heart
She will destroy the relationship - I put money on it, she’ll have something to do with the breakdown of the relationship - I may think they are cunts, but I don’t wish unhappiness on anyone (well a few people I do actually … but the reasons are justified).

When I found the best photo with Nanny Yellow Tits & her woman stamp, there was time they spoke over social media (monotone & yellow tits) but something happened since then.

I’m fairness, I can understand Monotones irritation with yellow tits & Nick cotton. Firstly, you make up a story about your NEW BUILD home not built over ancient Indian burial ground being haunted, then get your MOTHER round to film and send your missus (new) and two kids to a hotel, whilst you film and get intermittent bouts of bitty from them yellow tits …. I mean, firstly I would never marry such a vain boring contrived cock, but if I did and he did that - duck I’d make him pay.

Attention seeking, desperate for attention, contrived calculated stories - doesn’t necessarily mean a disorder or on the spectrum. Even if he was it doesn’t excuse his CUNTY behaviour, it gives insight & explanation but it doesn’t mean it’s right.

Mental Illnesses aren’t as common as social media tells you it is - and it’s sooo frustrating that people who genuinely have issues & problems aren’t given satisfactory treatment or help because every bleep claims mental health issues which is ok, but EVERYONE HAS mental health not everyone had mental illnesses or disorders.

* this comments isn’t a dig or slight at you, just in case you thought it was•
I agree. I don't think he has a mental illness at all. A personality disorder is something completely different, it means his brain is wired differently (probably down to Nitromores lol) but there is nothing wrong with Sophie. She is cold and calculating and even where Leo is concerned, she's already had a child so should realise Leo possibly isn't developing as he should, but she really doesn't care. I would argue that even Rat Face has got worse since he got with her.

• Heart
Vain wanker wearing ill fitting trousers!
As always. Why has he got sunglasses with him when it’s night time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is he worried he is going to get recognised by loads of adoring fans 😂 He’ll be right on the bottom of the pile of z listers out there. One thing to be grateful for - at least he’s not wearing his Gucci loafers 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going off topic but just watched that reel of him “cleaning” and the comments by some people comparing him to Freddie Mercury. FOR duck SAKE just no, this is the stuff what inflates his already massive horse face ego… he is nothing like Freddie he was the ultimate showman IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m going off topic but just watched that reel of him “cleaning” and the comments by some people comparing him to Freddie Mercury. FOR duck SAKE just no, this is the stuff what inflates his already massive horse face ego… he is nothing like Freddie he was the ultimate showman IMO.
There’s only one thing they have in common and it’s nothing to do with their singing or performing skills. Difference was Freddie was honest about it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Freddie Mercury's dead corpse still has more talent than Fakey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also Freddy gave his full name out on that awful let’s show my child in a bath story.She’s a desperate cow who now puts her kids at risk by showing so much on Instagram .Shame on her needs to grow the duck up and start putting her children before her need to make money

Reactions: 22
Vain wanker wearing ill fitting trousers!
He cant contain his delight at being in Dubai 😂 you didn’t even pay for it you hole, most people who are not in the public eye have been there but he really thinks Dubai is a big deal:ROFLMAO: Goes to show yet again how pathetic he is. Dubai is not that special you look like a fuckin muppet (sorry I sounded like Erin and Aoife McGregor on that rant 😂 dont care what anyone says about the
McGregor girls they act and speak like any regular Dublin girls just like me, Erin is a year older than me and completely down to
earth)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.