Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Lucyxxxx for another brilliant thread suggestion with 48 likes 👏🏻

anyone care to do a recap? Although may as well copy and paste the recap from the past 10 threads as this bleep is nothing but predictable. Rinse and repeat.

previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

anyone care to do a recap? Although may as well copy and paste the recap from the past 10 threads as this bleep is nothing but predictable. Rinse and repeat.

previous thread:

He's a boring miserable git, isn't he...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done queen @Lucyxxxx yes no need for a recap same tit except Nanny Chavy Su QVC has been brought up for a mysterious filming of some kind, it’s probably all bollox as usual, any updates on that front Fakeys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done queen @Lucyxxxx yes no need for a recap same tit except Nanny Chavy Su QVC has been brought up for a mysterious filming of some kind, it’s probably all bollox as usual, any updates on that front Fakeys?
still none the wiser. But as per doubt it’s nothing but he’s trying to hype it up as the next big thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fakers what a week . Obviously my child was rushed to hospital not breathing how they should be . Scared me to death so she got medication and stayed in for treatmeant . I’m juggling all that with covid myself . Thanks for your kind messages means a lot ..

strong mama and strong coffee keeping me going and checking in on this thread for giggles 😂👏🏻🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fakers what a week . Obviously my child was rushed to hospital not breathing how they should be . Scared me to death so she got medication and stayed in for treatmeant . I’m juggling all that with covid myself . Thanks for your kind messages means a lot ..

strong mama and strong coffee keeping me going and checking in on this thread for giggles 😂👏🏻🥰
Hope you both feel better soon - take care and stay safe 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sending much love! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18

❤Awww hope you both feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Highlights of the last thread was definitely the passive aggressive reading of Mr Mean to us Fakeys. Here it is again! 🤣

Screenshot_20220928-133549~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

previous thread:

Recap:

Still not on Strictly
Still not on I’m a Celeb All Stars
Still not on Gogglebox
Still on the ❄
Still annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

How terrifying for you, hope you’re all ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sending Love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

oh gosh how scary. My LO has been in hospital loads due to not breathing (now been diagnosed and a lot better thankfully) it’s honestly the scariest thing a mother can go through. Sending love and well wishes to you and hope your little one is better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Old Nannys hair is looking a bit thin but that’s natural with her age 🤭 maybe its something to do with wigs or hair loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.