Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, Footloose in on a billboard. Said no-one ever except Fakey!

jakequickenden_1664822816218.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
🐔Where is Fred's dad in all this ,surely Fred must of told him about the bath adverts I find it hard to believe he don't know 🙄...

Reactions: 21
He cant contain his delight at being in Dubai 😂 you didn’t even pay for it you hole, most people who are not in the public eye have been there but he really thinks Dubai is a big deal:ROFLMAO: Goes to show yet again how pathetic he is. Dubai is not that special you look like a fuckin muppet (sorry I sounded like Erin and Aoife McGreggor on that rant, dont care what anyone says about the
McGreggor girls they act and speak like any regular Dublin girls)
Funny enough my best friend does FM and she goes Dubai all expenses paid every month 😂😂 she’s also been Maldives six times …. He genuinely thinks it’s a big deal when it really isn’t 😂 he’s one pathetic sad twit honestly …. Funny he spent the whole time in footloose sick but the minute they PAY a him to go Dubai he’s all over it like a woman on chips 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not shown us his digs yet though. As for bragging about being in Dubai I bet his z list mates that haven’t muted him on Instagram are pissing themselves at the way he’s carrying on, given that most of them have been their numerous times 😂 As for Footloose being on a billboard. It’s hardly the same as Times Square or Piccadilly Circus and it definitely has not helped the ticket sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Putting a reel of Fred saying what he wants for Christmas...an invitation for a paedophile to look it up on Argos, buy it and try and give it to him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi Fakeys hope you’re all ok, I’ve had a break from these tit heads this weekend as I’ve had the worst headache to the point it made me feel so sick and I’ve been feeling dreadful but I’m much better today… still been having a peek on this thread but still need to catch up.

Seen his stories, from the airport / plane, it’s probably already been said but those people who are with him literally look gutted he’s back 🤣 why is he so full on all the time?

Oh and trying to beg for a freebie in Dubai on Tuesday night. You would look it up if you was going the beggy bleep and don’t even get me started on Dopey going as well however at least her eldest will be parented properly. So tit how she leaves Fred out though 😞
Get well soon Fredster, seems like illness is doing the rounds at the mo x

• Heart
look at this? she has a filter on him and asking him “gaming” questions, as @Glitterbelle said any pea-do watcting can interact with him on fortnight or is that Roblox im going on a wild guess here and saying she doesn’t have parental controls set on his ipad…. poor child, I honestly can’t believe what she is doing, last week the bath now this , she has an open insta account for all the creepy cunts to watch her child, I get it comes across as innocent just a little boy on his ma’s IG but its not just family or friends its for anyone and everyone to see. And then tried to embarrass him about a girl, I hate that tit, encourage them to be friends not boyfriend and girlfriend at age 8 (that’s just my opinion, I don’t like that carry on with kids and boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, too young in my opinion for that nonsense) Id love to ask him this … the poor pet x

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww thank you ❤ yes you’re right, the C word is also doing the rounds again in the area I live in atm. X
Same here! Didn't want to say it as hope you don't have the bastard thing 😩 It's KO'd quite a few of us Fakeys recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
EBB8AE59-79B1-4837-95C0-71FC72CFECDA.png

only just seen this reel. Her chin is an absolute mess, I cannot believe she thinks she looks good with that Buzz Lightyear jawline. She used to be so pretty, she is bleeping grim now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
look at this? she has a filter on him and asking him “gaming” questions, as @Glitterbelle said any pea-do watcting can interact with him on fortnight or is that Roblox im going on a wild guess here and saying she doesn’t have parental controls set on his ipad…. poor child, I honestly can’t believe what she is doing, last week the bath now this , she has an open insta account for all the creepy cunts to watch her child, I get it comes across as innocent just a little boy on his ma’s IG but its not just family or friends its for anyone and everyone to see. And then tried to embarrass him about a girl, I hate that tit, encourage them to be friends not boyfriend and girlfriend at age 8 (that’s just my opinion, I don’t like that carry on with kids and boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, too young in my opinion for that nonsense) Id love to ask him this … the poor pet x
What a terrible question to ask a little boy 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You reckon she’s trying to get us on here to ask a question seeing as we only ever rave about Freddie and she’s trying to “smoke” us out?
I’d love to ask did he like it when his stepdad threw him in the pool when they went to Portugal.

Reactions: 17
You reckon she’s trying to get us on here to ask a question seeing as we only ever rave about Freddie and she’s trying to “smoke” us out?
I’d love to ask did he like it when his stepdad threw him in the pool when they went to Portugal.
No I wouldn’t say she’s as clever as that but Id love to ask him does he enjoy ice baths 😒

• Sad
When she first met the prick was really attractive.Now a self absorbed stupid cow full of ideas that selling her crap is going to make her famous.Asking about getting a pa was a total joke the three days she shoves Leo in nursery is more spare time than most can afford.Hate people who beg get freebies and give nothing back to anyone.The only giveaways were when dick was on the road to a million and love he’s had less work since 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.