Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He deleted flappy within a hour probably read here as usual and saw how gross the video clip was ๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขNot sure how long the flight is to Dubai bet his cast members ready to punch him by now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
lol its a 7.5 hour direct from Dublin so similar id say from the UK , but I bet they wont fly direct (too expensive) so im hoping for a 5 maybe 6 hour stop off somewhere so he can piss them off filming some more and by the time they get to Dubai they will be completely sick of him ๐Ÿ˜‚ and then having to โ€œworkโ€ with him filming everything aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestionโ€ฆ

Jake Quickenden #37 Heโ€™s off to Dubai with Footloose, and Flappy is close by, lets hope they get the wrong plane back and end up in Mumbai.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestionโ€ฆ

Jake Quickenden #37 Heโ€™s off to Dubai with Footloose, and Flappy is close by, lets hope they get the wrong plane back and end up in Mumbai.
glad youre back Brian I missed youโ€™re profile picture, it craics me up everytime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He deleted flappy within a hour probably read here as usual and saw how gross the video clip was ๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขNot sure how long the flight is to Dubai bet his cast members ready to punch him by now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
7 long hours from Heathrow, imagine having nowhere to escape for all that time ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot how much of her flaps were hanging out, itโ€™s worse than I remember ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Flappy working haha lazy cow would never be able do a 8 hour shift in her lifetime.Heโ€™s on about someone knew him from Scunthorpe big deal jakey making out itโ€™s a big deal no one cares.At least he will duck off now until he lands then the onslaught will begin ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Been a while since heโ€™s been on the telly love

Reactions: 11
Skanky!!! Iโ€™ve got a cat too and no way is my sofa like this๐Ÿคข
I've got a German shepherd and them bastards win the world cup at shedding and even my sofas don't look like that!
duck, these people are even more grim than their manky house!

Reactions: 18
7 long hours from Heathrow, imagine having nowhere to escape for all that time ๐Ÿ˜‚
He might arrange a sing-song, to " delight" other travellers....
A medley of show hits ...
An arrangement of boyzone singles....

๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Let me off of this thing!

• Haha
Flappy and zelda gone awol :) Donโ€™t think I can sleep without her film recommendations ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Flappy and zelda gone awol :) Donโ€™t think I can sleep without her film recommendations ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe Zelda is joining flappy in Dubai? Could you imagine ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… yes I'll baby sit but only if I can join you and sleep in my boys bed too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Zelda is joining flappy in Dubai? Could you imagine ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… yes I'll baby sit but only if I can join you and sleep in my boys bed too
I think on the weekend Sophie got mad that he was filming with his mum and made her and the boys go in a hotel . funnily Enough Sophie did that bitchy q and a about ask Jake why because somebody asked why she didnโ€™t film with him lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think his mum then said no to having Leo why she tags along to Dubai so sheโ€™s taking him now โ€ฆ no way was she planning to take Leo

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.