Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on the weekend Sophie got mad that he was filming with his mum and made her and the boys go in a hotel . funnily Enough Sophie did that bitchy q and a about ask Jake why because somebody asked why she didn’t film with him lol 😂

I think his mum then said no to having Leo why she tags along to Dubai so she’s taking him now … no way was she planning to take Leo
I agree and the sudden trip to her mums tagging her and her sister all very suspicious.Don’t think flappy gets on with Lisa as no one’s good enough for her hole son.

Reactions: 18
"Ask Fred's a question"

Why would you want strangers on the Internet to ask your child a question? 👀 Is she ok? 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"Ask Fred's a question"

Why would you want strangers on the Internet to ask your child a question? Is she ok? 😒
my little one is a year younger than fred. If I had weirdos online I didn’t know message me asking questions about my child I’d be seriously concerned. How the f does she think this is normal safe behaviour? Soph hun with all your free time please take yourself on a safeguarding awareness course

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
So thats how the pesants travel to dubai.... iv never seen a influencer go there in economy before.... pure trash!!!!!! Lolllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 19
my little one is a year younger than fred. If I had weirdos online I didn’t know message me asking questions about my child I’d be seriously concerned. How the f does she think this is normal safe behaviour? Soph hun will all your free time please take yourself on a safeguarding awareness course
Its strange isn't it? I wonder what would happen if she had a perverted message or two? Would she just block/report or say nothing? Because you're opening up a whole can of worms by getting your children online and making them a part of your following, it's weird!

Thought flappy was off to Dubai today with her new tit bag 😂Poor Freddy been used again for content 😡Can they not just leave this young lad to enjoy his down time after school 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think she’s doing the q&a with Fred to show everybody he’s with her at the moment so she is spending time with him before Dubai. Also of course as usual she’s using him to up her Instagram engagement. Probably got an ad to film with him before she pisses off on holiday without him yet again 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fakey's landed in the land of porta pottying. No cross-dressing there mate as Barbara or you'll be banged up sooner than you know it! 🤣

Let the shitshow begin Fakeys!!! 👍

jakequickenden_1664816087914.jpg
jakequickenden_1664816095025.jpg
jakequickenden_1664816101293.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
WTF is she doing involving Fred in a Q&A?

Will it take some weirdo to message her before she stops this nonsense. He is a minor you thick witch. Just stop it. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
" ask Fred's a question"

Can't spell correctly, either...

Reactions: 15
And her point is? Did she find them on the floor/down the sofa?

Clear up then.

I wonder when she's leaving for Dubai? because she wants to keep tabs on him and thinks she should be involved.
sophie__church_1664816472781.jpg

Reactions: 11
Fakey's landed in the land of porta pottying. No cross-dressing there mate as Barbara or you'll be banged up sooner than you know it! 🤣

Let the shitshow begin Fakeys!!! 👍
View attachment 1623260
View attachment 1623261View attachment 1623262View attachment 1623263
View attachment 1623264
He really thinks he’s made it now he’s in Dubai. Most z listers go there at least twice a year, fly business or first class and stay in 5* hotels. He’s there purely for ‘work’ and flew economy. I wonder if he’ll be showing off his accomodation anytime soon 🤭 anyone who follows him that’s been there, will be watching his stories thinking what an absolute bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Tell me you don’t clean your house without telling me you don’t clean your house” more like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree and the sudden trip to her mums tagging her and her sister all very suspicious.Don’t think flappy gets on with Lisa as no one’s good enough for her hole son.
I know these type of mothers ….

Nanny Yellow Tits would still have him on the tit if she could. The fact that a Z list celebrity from years by’s mother has a BLUE bleeping TICK - tells you how much of a high opinion she has of herself.

Yellow Tits - you are no one.

The “Small Business” rants tells you who the duck she is - a rude, entitled, woman STAMPED woman with delusions of fame.

I had an ex whose mother was exactly like this, after 6 years I flipped after the thought of going away for a month away with her & my ex - I ended it before it even happened. Some women think no one is good enough for their son’s - 9/10 these men are cunts too, inspired by their mothers upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And her point is? Did she find them on the floor/down the sofa?

Clear up then.

I wonder when she's leaving for Dubai? because she wants to keep tabs on him and thinks she should be involved.
View attachment 1623280
Well my kid ain’t a brat like Leo so no I can’t relate … most NORMAL a kids eat the whole thing but Leo runs on sugar only …

• Haha
He really thinks he’s made it now he’s in Dubai. Most z listers go there at least twice a year, fly business or first class and stay in 5* hotels. He’s there purely for ‘work’ and flew economy. I wonder if he’ll be showing off his accomodation anytime soon 🤭 anyone who follows him that’s been there, will be watching his stories thinking what an absolute bellend
Most z listers stay for months on end 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously Jake can’t even afford one trip that’s why him and his bird have to go whilst he’s got everything paid for from work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.