Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a very odd decision to take Leo to Dubai.

He’ll spend all the time stuck in his pushchair, watching screens or eating.

And at some point he’ll probably be lucky enough to do all 3 at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would love it , if one day, this bleeping idiot is dancing, filming and generally pratting about in an airport, if a big time criminal/dealer was walking across the background...
That phone would be up his arse faster than a woman on a ham sandwich....
There is a “lovely” Irish community over there 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what did he say in Edinburgh about the cast? I think you should remind them :ROFLMAO:
Found it!

There you go Footloose cast. This is the clip where he does his nasty, smarmy passive aggressive talk at his Footloose leaving meal. bleep.

Think creepy as duck Wayne was eyeing up her flaps in that clip 🤮🤮🤮🤮And popeye weird fucker there to
Popeye the cokehead photographer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So rather than use your shark hoover to piss about with your arsewipe hubby try cleaning your settee dirty cow 🤢🤢🤢
330F4F76-8E35-4C47-92D7-65BD5304EF0F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Found it!

There you go Footloose cast. This is the clip where he does his nasty, smarmy passive aggressive talk at his Footloose leaving meal. bleep.
View attachment 1622795

Popeye the cokehead photographer!
Such anger and bitterness, what a nasty piece of tit! 😑 He should be grateful he's continuing to get bloody work, there's decent struggling actors who can't get anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So rather than use your shark hoover to piss about with your arsewipe hubby try cleaning your settee dirty cow 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1622804
I don’t have pets but this is what put me off buying a sofa that material and that colour, yes its in fashion right now but it would be an absolute nightmare to keep clean with or without pets. Thats just scruffy though 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What’s nanny qvc doing now/spray painting the bloody fire grey- Grey is going out of fashion. she never stops no wonder Jake is a pain in the arse - Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 13
oh duck off Flappy just because everyone on inata “raves” about the Call her daddy podcast she has to jump on it and pretend shes up to date with the latest trends, she did it with her Bella Hadid Vogue post aswell. yeah we all saw it and we all know the call her Daddy podcast you’re nothing special love, get over yourself you stupid cow and take youre head out of youre flat arse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really? 👀🤢 Looks like I've got a lot to learn! 🍿 😂
There’s a screen grab further up the thread.. page before maybe.. where she is technically flossing her vag with, well you can’t really call it bikini bottoms, as I say it’s like floss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a screen grab further up the thread.. page before maybe.. where she is technically flossing her vag with, well you can’t really call it bikini bottoms, as I say it’s like floss 😂
Flossing her vag 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He deleted flappy within a hour probably read here as usual and saw how gross the video clip was 🤢🤢Not sure how long the flight is to Dubai bet his cast members ready to punch him by now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just because someone asked, let's relive this claim to fame for QSQ..... 🤮🤮

How it started...

View attachment 1622649

And the infamous video that was swiftly deleted.... due to the hilarious comments from tattlers

View attachment 1622674

View attachment 1622678
View attachment 1622665
Whys he singing along to a different song?
He really is so bleeping cringe in this vid..like a lovestruck teenager with old Wanky Wayne. As for her 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine what Freddie dad must think

“ hi rob I know you had Freddie all last week but can you possibly have him all this week aswell I’ve decided to go away with Leo to Dubai “

how the duck does she think that’s normal ?? How does she think it’s fair to Freddie . It’s shocking . She never has that poor boy home . She should be ashamed of herself !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh god, how did I miss that? 👀🤢 She might as well had not been wearing anything, ffs! 😂 How would you even feel comfortable wearing that little in public?
She was defo off her box, they all were. But imagine living it up in beefa and STILL checking tattle hence the swift delete pahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.