Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because someone asked, let's relive this claim to fame for QSQ..... 🤮🤮

How it started...

Screenshot_20221003-131556_Instagram.jpg

And the infamous video that was swiftly deleted.... due to the hilarious comments from tattlers

Screenshot_20221003-132645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-132619_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So he's on his way to Dubai and don't the rest of the cast look pleased to see him! I'm sure they remember the last meal they went to in Edinburgh where he made those passive aggressive comments about them! Tosser.
View attachment 1622541View attachment 1622542
View attachment 1622543
View attachment 1622544
View attachment 1622545View attachment 1622546
View attachment 1622547
View attachment 1622548
View attachment 1622549View attachment 1622550
what did he say in Edinburgh about the cast? I think you should remind them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God, if that's " living the dream" , then give me Ashby-De-la-Zouch, anyday 😀😀😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If they do try for a third child and even the thought of him at it makes me 🤢🤢🤢Poor Freddy already a after thought with her can you imagine how left out he will be 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So he's on his way to Dubai and don't the rest of the cast look pleased to see him! I'm sure they remember the last meal they went to in Edinburgh where he made those passive aggressive comments about them! Tosser.
View attachment 1622543
View attachment 1622544
View attachment 1622547
View attachment 1622548
Has he got a cushion on his lap to hide his bones?

Has he got a cushion on his lap to hide his bones?
Boner even lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that mob was on the plane with me, whooping and dicking around, I'd have to put them in their place 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1622543
View attachment 1622544
View attachment 1622547
View attachment 1622548
Pretty sure that’s the bags they give the kids, so he must have asked for one. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this point

Reactions: 21
Think creepy as duck Wayne was eyeing up her flaps in that clip 🤮🤮🤮🤮And popeye weird fucker there to

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure that’s the bags they give the kids, so he must have asked for one. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this point
A freebie mini tube of toothpaste would have them hot-footing it out in the car somewhere

Think creepy as duck Wayne was eyeing up her flaps in that clip 🤮🤮🤮🤮And popeye weird fucker there to
Lineker really is a slimy old ratbag , ugh. As bad as his knob of a brother .
What a load of old kack they desperately hang around/on to

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am looking forward to this dubai disaster😀😀

Probs nanny qvc will turn up , she's desperate for the screen at any turn ........

" Can I get sausage and chips in dubai?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is we all know she only has his mum to babysit even she has stopped having Leo .
when they have another baby what then ? He hates family life 😂 he’s never home and when he is home they don’t do anything family like . It’s all him going the gym and doing what he wants to do . His mum can’t stand having Leo so she won’t be having two kids under the age of three , They have fucked it if they do have another one . Some how I think she just goes along with everything he says but when it comes to it she’s the one who’s left with three kids why he swans off doing his own thing .

if I was her I would think really hard about having another one . not Like they could book a holiday and get a babysitter for all three kids for a whole week . Parent hood has not hit Jake at all because he isn’t a decent parent but once Leo is in full time education it will be a shock to him 😂 wont be able to go on vacay every other week …

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.