Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please be there in November 🤣🤣

View attachment 1622288
Notice she says best places to stay because she can afford the best 😂😂 meanwhile jake probably blagged a holiday company to pay for them to go . Katie price did it and other z listers . They will film snippets and tag the company and stay for free . No way has Jake paid for the best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emirates, doing their bit for legroom?
In economy?
That looks about 31" seat pitch, to me. Normal ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he's on his way to Dubai and don't the rest of the cast look pleased to see him! I'm sure they remember the last meal they went to in Edinburgh where he made those passive aggressive comments about them! Tosser.
jakequickenden_1664795861301.jpg
jakequickenden_1664795867312.jpg

jakequickenden_1664795918042.jpg
jakequickenden_1664795928983.jpg

jakequickenden_1664795999124.jpg
jakequickenden_1664796015135.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, currently have a child who has a speech delay and is under SENCO. These comments are aimed purely at his twit parents. They are the ones failing him.
I have a son with dwarfism and sometimes the way Leo is described as Warwick or Oompa Loompa gets me 😂 but I’m trying to not be too sensitive about it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s probably best not to come on a gossip forum is going to trigger you. I’m sure there’s plenty of things that people don’t like reading. People say about Sophie’s acne, I’ve got acne but I know it’s not a direct dig at me.

With regards to Leo’s development it is actually mainly people slating his parents as they are probably at fault with most of it. I’m sure you do everything for your child, you’re obviously getting help for them. They have failed their son by not helping him with anything.

——————————————————————

Urgh that latest photo! He’s so busy, playing at a theme park, running around the house pretending to catch ghosts and now going to Dubai with footloose, basically another chuffing holiday. Enjoy with flappy and Leo tagging along.
My skin has mad breakouts from time to time and I'm bloody 40 and look after my skin. I use dermatica not the skin & me that jaw tries to sell. I don't take things personally either and agree with what you said. Yes some people could find things triggering/upsetting but probably best not to come on a gossip forum if you feel that way. There is a difference though like @Barbie2020 said..you are seeking help for your lovely son..they are not.

Reactions: 16
It’s almost like he’s bragging because he’s flying Emirates 😂 He does realise Emirates is nothing special? Plus he’s only in the cheap seats 😂 It won’t happen because of her having spud but could you imagine if Flappy got upgraded on her flight out, how pissed off he’d be 🤭 I wonder if they’ve booked to fly business class to the Maldives or hoping to get a free upgrade cos it’s their ‘honeymoon’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck it’s like he’s never been given a wash bag ….
Let’s face it - Nick & Miss Monotone are that skint that they are both on a massive beg.

It makes me laugh how these FUCKS aka digital beggars who appear to be as dumb as duck - asking “followers” for help - USE bleeping GOOGLE, instead of this painfully obvious passive aggressive begging via camera. I would not touch any of these influencers if I wanted my brand to have longevity & a decent reputation. Any company who gives these FUCKS freebies, I refuse to use them - it tells me who the company is.

So do we think the battered, beaten WORN TO duck Guccis will make an appearance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another article of utter shite!
He's never with his wife and kid so good luck to her on getting up the duff. She's off her head if she has another with stay away Fakey. But you know they will try purely for the content.

duck it’s like he’s never been given a wash bag ….
Let’s face it - Nick & Miss Monotone are that skint that they are both on a massive beg.

It makes me laugh how these FUCKS aka digital beggars who appear to be as dumb as duck - asking “followers” for help - USE bleeping GOOGLE, instead of this painfully obvious passive aggressive begging via camera. I would not touch any of these influencers if I wanted my brand to have longevity & a decent reputation. Any company who gives these FUCKS freebies, I refuse to use them - it tells me who the company is.

So do we think the battered, beaten WORN TO duck Guccis will make an appearance.
Oh god yeah..them stinky puccis will be back 100% 🧀🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love it , if one day, this bleeping idiot is dancing, filming and generally pratting about in an airport, if a big time criminal/dealer was walking across the background...
That phone would be up his arse faster than a woman on a ham sandwich....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do us call her flappy???
This is in reference to a barely there absolutely rank bikini she wore in Ibiza to Ocean Beach, initially it was a purple bikini with a a cover up - wasn't the worst, then she dropped a pill, got off her box and took the cover up off her flaps were all on display for all to see... we all took the piss on here and within an hour or so they'd removed the videos! 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He's never with his wife and kid so good luck to her on getting up the duff. She's off her head if she has another with stay away Fakey. But you know they will try purely for the content.

Oh god yeah..them stinky puccis will be back 100% 🧀🤢
Let’s be honest they only want another kid to see what they can get from it. Spuds not been the money maker they thought and that’s why they’re both desperate for a girl because it’s something different. Good luck to them going on any more adult only holidays. Can’t see Zelda wanting to look after 2 young kids when she obviously struggled with just Spud last time 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.