Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been abroad 7/8 times this year not including Dubai & the Maldives to come! I honestly think they must be in debt. I know she does a load of ads and aff links but they are all for the same companies and to make the sort of money they’ve been spending, she’d need a much higher follower and engagement rate. He hardly gets any work on Insta at the moment. In fact he hardly gets any work full stop 🤭 I think basically anything they earn they spend to try and make out they live this affluent lifestyle because it’s all about the gram. The thing is their cars, their house, house decor, their clothes, kids clothes tell the true story. If they were as comfortably off as they try to make out, all those things would be of a much higher standard.
I just read about the Maldives in that piece in The Mirror, forgot about that - another place these z list cretins are polluting. 😑 That's what I was trying to say, she does #ad #aff links for the same few companies, so they're not separate payments, it'll be a contract. Yeh, things must be on credit because even taking every job going, you'd still not have enough to run a house, car(s) and go on multiple holidays - although none are posh or lavish, it all costs! It's the same with all these people, they're either in debt or doing dodgy dealings - don't think they are, they don't seem bright enough! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly I wish I knew how to link it. How he wants a big family all sat round the table at Xmas and he’s now a total family man. I don’t know how he says things like that with a straight face 🙄
So that’s his plan to fund the next few years then. Have more children to flog stories on and use for adverts etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Perhaps he does do gay for pay and that funds their lifestyle but he doesn't film it to protect his clients' confidentiality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is spade face and his chiseled wife doing today?
He’s already making a show of himself dressed in shorts while she is dressed for winter🫣good luck in nearly 40 degree heat in doc martens!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flappy working haha lazy cow would never be able do a 8 hour shift in her lifetime.He’s on about someone knew him from Scunthorpe big deal jakey making out it’s a big deal no one cares.At least he will duck off now until he lands then the onslaught will begin 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Flappy working haha lazy cow would never be able do a 8 hour shift in her lifetime.He’s on about someone knew him from Scunthorpe big deal jakey making out it’s a big deal no one cares.At least he will duck off now until he lands then the onslaught will begin 🙄🙄
Obviously not been upgraded to business/first class then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s got no idea of how to act in a social setting has he? He’s the only one ever filming at these things and you can always see peoples faces thinking ffs go away Jake!

I bet they were all dreading seeing him agains.
I think that's why HO got rid of him after 2 episodes scenes. Probs lots of cast complaints
People don't like being filmed by others , especially insanely, for someone's online page.

That clip in the airport with the magician and fakey going ‘show me, show me’ 🙄. Those other cast members just can’t be arsed with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Fakeys hope you’re all ok, I’ve had a break from these tit heads this weekend as I’ve had the worst headache to the point it made me feel so sick and I’ve been feeling dreadful but I’m much better today… still been having a peek on this thread but still need to catch up.

Seen his stories, from the airport / plane, it’s probably already been said but those people who are with him literally look gutted he’s back 🤣 why is he so full on all the time?

Oh and trying to beg for a freebie in Dubai on Tuesday night. You would look it up if you was going the beggy bleep and don’t even get me started on Dopey going as well however at least her eldest will be parented properly. So tit how she leaves Fred out though 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Obviously not been upgraded to business/first class then 😂
what cheap airline are they flying with? Emirates is nothing special at all, its basic , the uniforms try to make it look luxurious but its far from it.

I think that's why HO got rid of him after 2 episodes scenes. Probs lots of cast complaints
People don't like being filmed by others , especially insanely, for someone's online page.
excuse my Jake knowledge but what is HO?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what cheap airline are they flying with? Emirates is nothing special at all, its basic , the uniforms try to make it look luxurious but its far from it.

Hollyoaks I think?

Reactions: 9

Definitely looks like Emirates economy.

Reactions: 12
Hollyoaks I think?
Ah yes Hollyoaks 👍 so I see they are flying with Emirates, he will think he’s very important flying economy with that tit Airline. I said if I was going again id fly Etihad (Emirates really disappointed me for the price they charge) anyway I see head is wearing those ridiculous crocs, I also noticed they put him sitting near the escape door 😂 I wonder was this on purpose?? haha I see he has latched on to someone who looks very excited aswell, bleeping arseholes you’d swear they were never were on a plane before. Dying to see what hotel they are put in:ROFLMAO: Id demand a refund if he was staying at the same hotel as me. Where’s Flappy going in her Doc Martins and wool long length coat FFS 🤦‍♀️ (youre woman’s face says it all in the boarding que behind him)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How do they afford these trips away and holidays? They've been abroad about 3 times in the past few months! 👀 If they were both decent earners, nobody would question it, but she hasn't got an actual job and he's scrapping around for work, so how do they afford it? 🤔
Freebies & that job he's currently involved in is the dubai trip ( probs for the company to fund raise, meet & greet etc)

This is why they'd rather be in debt and scrabbling for money , for the freebies rather than both earning normal wages - the stupid thing is, they'd be better off financially ...

Hollyoaks , he played a builder. Gone by the 3rd episode

• Haha
Ah yes Hollyoaks 👍 so I see they are flying with Emirates, he will think he’s very important flying economy with that tit Airline. I said if I was going again id fly Etihad (Emirates really disappointed me for the price they charge) anyway I see head is wearing those ridiculous crocs, I also noticed they put him sitting near the escape door 😂 I wonder was this on purpose?? haha I see he has latched on to someone who looks very excited aswell, bleeping arseholes you’d swear they were never were on a plane before. Dying to see what hotel they are put in:ROFLMAO: Id demand a refund if he was staying at the same hotel as me. Where’s Flappy going in her Doc Martins a wool long length coat FFS 🤦‍♀️ (youre woman’s face says it all in the boarding que behind him)
Hopefully they chuck him out mid flight

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.