Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recommendations for Flappy's 30th (in Essex and Norfolk) although some twats are getting confused and suggesting Kent, Durham etc.
View attachment 1609665View attachment 1609666View attachment 1609667View attachment 1609668

Here's mine you beggy witch!
View attachment 1609671
I live in Suffolk and some of these sad twats have recommended my area. QJQ has actually stayed at a hotel literally two minutes down the road.

Can't imagine Flappy and co round here. There's not much for her to get excited about 🤣

What the duck???

Has he been at the butter cream?

Imagine that banging on your front door!
View attachment 1610122
Here's another one of him:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All this talk about only fans is 🤮.Her saying I won’t get my foo foo out bleeping hell pass me a bucket to 🤮in.No one wants to hear about your fanny zelda we have seen flappy’s in Ibiza which they did a quick delete.Have no respect or boundaries in that family all a bunch of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This year alone they have been to
New York
France
Her America
Greece
Portugal
Her Greece
Him Ireland
Beige wedding Ibiza
Maldives (November)
No way can they afford all this most people dream of one holiday a year.I for one will be glad when it crashes round them👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this talk about only fans is 🤮.Her saying I won’t get my foo foo out bleeping hell pass me a bucket to 🤮in.No one wants to hear about your fanny zelda we have seen flappy’s in Ibiza which they did a quick delete.Have no respect or boundaries in that family all a bunch of weirdos
They are all desperate for fame and attention.

He will be desperately trying to knock Flappy up again because their only chance of TV is another series of Celebrity Bumps, which was dire and mostly self-taped on iPhones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This year alone they have been to
New York
France
Her America
Greece
Portugal
Her Greece
Him Ireland
Beige wedding Ibiza
Maldives (November)
No way can they afford all this most people dream of one holiday a year.I for one will be glad when it crashes round them👍
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s off to Dubai with him as well. Can’t see her wanting to be left behind on that trip and miss out on all the insta content 😉 When you look at just how many trips they’ve been on this year, you realise why their house is such a shithole. Any money/credit card goes on holidays (90% child free ones), ‘designer’ gear for him and her and of course the other type of ‘gear’ that they appear to be rather partial to ❄😉.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ he’s manic again this morning. Whatever he’s filming today he’s obviously very excited about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not judging or anything. But is it normal to do make up/hair at the kitchen table?! His mom always does it. Not something ive seen before 🙈

• Sick
Sending love Riddle, hope all is ok.

I don't mind his voice, I don't find it offensive its just nothing flash. There are loads of talented people out there with voices like his if not better who don't get the opportunities he's had to showcase it. They work harder to, voice coaching and what have you. I bet he's never done that, to try and improve himself? Its the faces he pulls, its a no from me. https://media.tenor.com/Y5oY3MPNbM0AAAAM/simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif
He’s a pub karaoke singer at best!! Everyone he sings and pulls those stroke faces I just see……Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another day of being manic. I wonder how much begging there will be today? It must be nice to be unemployed so you can get up and go to the gym.
jakequickenden_1664349914004.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sending you and your family lots of love @riddleme89 💕

Good to see you back @Jac In The Box 💕

Just a thought, don't know if anyone would be interested in doing this but....

I know on the Katie Price (Krustys) thread they have a spin-off off topic thread where they can chat amongst themselves about non-KP related matters. Should we fakeys have one too? We've got a cool little community going on here and there have been so many times I wished there was a private messaging function on tattle. Is it a good idea or not?
yes we need to do this !! Madge my dear you may not have a blue tick but you’ll eventually get ya own tattle thread babes lol #2daysuntilchippytea

• Haha
yes we need to do this !! Madge my dear yoh may not have a blue tick but you’ll eventually get ya own tattle thread babes lol #2daysuntilchippytea
Is she not at Fakeys til Friday. She may not be back in time for chippy tea 😂 I’m sure she’ll keep everyone informed 😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.