Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m staying out of Colchester today then 😂 wonder if they are meeting their ‘film’ crew there 😂😂😂
Ah, Colchester, the Hollywood of Essex...

It's like looking at Leslie Crowther years ago, making a beeline at you with a camera and microphone crew in the shopping precinct clutching a tub of Stork SB 😱😱😱😱😂😂
Remember that bleep at Christmas, cheering up the poor kids in hospital, years ago....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
probably just filming for cancer or grief .

why else would she be being filmed as well lol not to mention how manic he was over the weekend because he’s no decent work lined up and can’t get on TV a shows that people actually watch …

Reactions: 14
Not to derail the thread but ITS are stopping so low now 😂 I’ve just seen they’ve done a collab with Sarah conder, wife from the YouTube channel Dad vs Girls. Another family who exploit children and think they’re way more popular than they are. Guarantee tho her edit will sell better than dophs hen edit even tho more people would buy tacky hen stuff than her range but dophs hen stuff was only useful for the skip😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, Nick Cotton is bleeping boring isn’t he.

Ps Mummy Fake - that foundation is giving me jaundice vibes, maybe that’s the desired effect.

But he’s soo boring, predictable, desperate, contrived (I could go on) - it’s fuelled by his desperation.

Thats the issue (it’s not mental health issues) it’s his desperate need for fame & validation. Just seems exhausting to me. And boring.

Colchester right now …..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Fakey the only one out of that tit agency with a tattle thread? 🤞 how embarrassing if so…. and on that note Id say Chris Hughes could be next up to having his very own tattle thread I used to like him but I very much dislike him now because of Fakey and that story of him spitting at bar staff and why is he hiding in the closet aswell? He used Jessy Nelson knowing that girl already had issues the prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Fakey the only one out of that tit agency with a tattle thread? 🤞 how embarrassing if so…. and on that note Id say Chris Hughes could be next up to having his very own tattle thread I used to like him but I very much dislike him now because of Fakey and that story of him spitting at bar staff and why is he hiding in the closet aswell? He used Jessy Nelson knowing that girl already had issues the prick.
I’ll be honest it’s a bleeping atrocities that CUNTS get famous for being on a DATING SHOW. And sorry but I don’t understand the appeal of following FUCKS whose only intention is to sell boohoo links ? Don’t get what is so aspirational about these FUCKS ? Molly May is that her ? I don’t get.

I’ll be honest I watched the original Love island which was a fantastic car crash I couldn’t not look at …. But this ? And dating shows I don’t get.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe we should just have a "off limits agency" thread that we can throw them all into that train wreck thread that is their careers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll be honest it’s a bleeping atrocities that CUNTS get famous for being on a DATING SHOW. And sorry but I don’t understand the appeal of following FUCKS whose only intention is to sell boohoo links ? Don’t get what is so aspirational about these FUCKS ? Molly May is that her ? I don’t get.

I’ll be honest I watched the original Love island which was a fantastic car crash I couldn’t not look at …. But this ? And dating shows I don’t get.
keep going…… honestly everything you have said I agree with, you forgot to mention famous peoples children getting on these reality shows is now the newest thing, bleeping disgraceful it is. Imagine years ago the people going on blind date actually went on it to find a date, yes shock horror it was actually real (well except that reporter and Amanda Holden :rolleyes:) or going on Supermarket Sweep was to win money, you never seen or heard of the people again. (Dale Winton version is absolute gold)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe we should just have a "off limits agency" thread that we can throw them all into that train wreck thread that is their careers
Isn't that mouthy bint off married at first sight with them? The one with an overinflated body and opinion of herself, and a mouth like a sewer...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.