Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @turndownforwhat for the brilliant thread suggestion with 43 votes 👏🏻

As usual we’re still being bombarded with the wedding of the century, that we all know is a load of tit.

Freddie is still being treated like tit #justiceforfred

Our poor fakey is back to “work” but it’s such a shame he seems to be so “ill” again and he’s really struggling with it. Let’s all think of our fakey at this difficult time.

last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I agree that Rob should be kept away from this thread but it was nice to see a pic of him. He looks a nice bloke and rather fit. Flappy really has downgraded big time with that syrup wearing bleep. No wonder Fred is good looking! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad she showed Leo’s lunch! I wouldn’t be able to go about my day if I didn’t know what he was going to eat. Thanks flappy 👍🏼

• Haha
I wonder if he'll chuck this all around the place again? What a load of pre-packaged tit for a toddler.
sophie__church_1663847372805.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad she showed Leo’s lunch! I wouldn’t be able to go about my day if I didn’t know what he was going to eat. Thanks flappy 👍🏼
Me too 😉 and also how nice of her to share so many affiliated links out of the goodness of her heart for her thousands of followers. She obviously thinks her followers aren’t capable of searching online for themselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too 😉 and also how nice of her to share so many affiliated links out of the goodness of her heart for her thousands of followers. She obviously thinks her followers aren’t capable of searching online for themselves 🙄
I wish she would share a link for some school shoes that don’t get fucked on the 3rd week back at school 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just say I don’t believe they were the vows he wrote to Sophie.. he’s edited them, maybe taken bits out too..

On an iPhone on notes unless you type and edit a note it won’t change the date. He’s done this to try and get into the papers about his “weird” vows etc. he’s such a prick.. I see you fakey

Personally I couldn’t have got through my day without knowing QVC is going to the Post Office and Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you to @turndownforwhat for the brilliant thread suggestion with 43 votes 👏🏻

As usual we’re still being bombarded with the wedding of the century, that we all know is a load of tit.

Freddie is still being treated like tit #justiceforfred

Our poor fakey is back to “work” but it’s such a shame he seems to be so “ill” again and he’s really struggling with it. Let’s all think of our fakey at this difficult time.

last thread:
Pray for fakey...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got the same dog bed for my dog that nanny qvc just showed and everytime I’ve looked at it the past 10 mins all that pops into my head is her face. I’m now contemplating if I should burn it and get my dog another one 😂

• Haha
So the lot of them are off to Zelda for the weekend bet Matt putting extra hours in avoid prick face Jake .She’s really needy his mum and wtf is interested and why o why does she come on every day is so bleeping weird.I see fakey awol while he gets his pink wig and false tits strapped on haha loving he’s got no decent jobs 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet he's having a great time with Kerry Kraktona if they've all been there today. I bet he comes home with a shitload of white from that drugged up bleep. He's in perfect company being in a panto with that sket!!!! 👍

I’ve got the same dog bed for my dog that nanny qvc just showed and everytime I’ve looked at it the past 10 mins all that pops into my head is her face. I’m now contemplating if I should burn it and get my dog another one 😂
Burn it Star. Burn it!!!! Lol 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the lot of them are off to Zelda for the weekend bet Matt putting extra hours in avoid prick face Jake .She’s really needy his mum and wtf is interested and why o why does she come on every day is so bleeping weird.I see fakey awol while he gets his pink wig and false tits strapped on haha loving he’s got no decent jobs 👍
You know what that means… more bleeping attention seeking mother and son TikTok’s and reels to come 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Recycling old material shows he's run out of ideas - I nearly retched seeing "Rose" being brought out of retirement :sick: Clearly testing the waters to see if people reacted well to it. Obviously they didn't because he hasn't done it since. The whole Rose and Barbara bullshit is IMHO the most cringe thing he has ever done (even beating humping the beach). It's his facial expressions, particularly his mouth when he's doing those characters, makes me want to bludgeon him with a big stick.

And as for those vows - surely he must be joking? What girl dreams of having the piss taken out of her on her wedding day? Pretty sure I wouldn't want my guests to hear about my fondness for grotty old jim jams.

• Haha
Yes, I agree that Rob should be kept away from this thread but it was nice to see a pic of him. He looks a nice bloke and rather fit. Flappy really has downgraded big time with that syrup wearing bleep. No wonder Fred is good looking! 💯
So much I could have shared but I didn’t . I never shared his full name or his fiancé’s Instagram page . Or other posts that could have been interesting for us all and a laugh . I respect the privacy I just wanted to share that he is happy at his dads with his step mum . I will not be sharing anything else .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His rose and bleeping Barbara days were beyond creepy and just why would you.He was really aggressive and the whole acting was enough for anyone to wonder why some 6’2 bloke with horse teeth and a stitched on wig was talking to his bleeping self in a pink and blue wig .Bizarre to say the least and how can flappy ever feel like shagging him like ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
XhOTE="mollyann, post: 11847589, member: 292419"]
His rose and bleeping Barbara days were beyond creepy and just why would you.He was really aggressive and the whole acting was enough for anyone to wonder why some 6’2 bloke with horse teeth and a stitched on wig was talking to his bleeping self in a pink and blue wig .Bizarre to say the least and how can flappy ever feel like shagging him like ever
[/QUOTE]
He's grim but then so is she. Even the thought of them shagging makes me feel sick. Bet he keeps hold of his wig whilst he does the deed and she just lays still with no expression. She wouldn't feel duck all anyway with his pecker. Feel physically sick now. Need the thought out of my head

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.