Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor NikNak having his hair pulled tight like that when wet and then going out with a wet head and it's cold today. Always looking at a screen too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sometimes as you get older less is better :) Her make up is so harsh and with those eyebrows just no.She has a mouth like a truck driver F off this and that.Why do those arseholes not realise they are snapping Leo’s hair by soaking it in water and that stupid bun tit thing in his poor hair😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh look, he's back with lover boy! 🤢
View attachment 1608853
Before he became a fakey fan I had no thoughts or impressions on Chris!! He’s a decent looking lad but he’s dumb as duck and is very much the “do you know who I am “vibe (caught him and some
Of his mates on a night out in leeds about a year back and he was off his face and spitting at bar staff who refused to serve him)

chris won’t see all the red flags about fakey because Chris sees nothing wrong with fakey as he’s the same!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Before he became a fakey fan I had no thoughts or impressions on Chris!! He’s a decent looking lad but he’s dumb as duck and is very much the “do you know who I am “vibe (caught him and some
Of his mates on a night out in leeds about a year back and he was off his face and spitting at bar staff who refused to serve him)

chris won’t see all the red flags about fakey because Chris sees nothing wrong with fakey as he’s the same!
I always thought Chris Hughes was a complete bleep. You've just confirmed it. He's another one that's completely thick as tit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love how someone has suggested Barton Mills for flappys birthday, what a tit hole, sorry if anyone lives there but I don't think they'd have a very good weekend away there 🤣🤣🤣

Also whoever mentioned Peacock Tv comedy thank you, watched last night and the likeness with QJQ personality is uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does that mentally dense witch realise you aren’t meant to brush hair wet? How stupid can you be! Poor kids hair is already hanging on by a thread like his dads.
This is all I see when I look at Fake’s hair
1D0AD877-998C-4000-852A-1410F5D6A56F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With male pattern baldness in that family, you would think the last thing they'd do would be to start pulling on Leo's hair follicles

Reactions: 23
It's like looking at Leslie Crowther years ago, making a beeline at you with a camera and microphone crew in the shopping precinct clutching a tub of Stork SB 😱😱😱😱😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she not at Fakeys til Friday. She may not be back in time for chippy tea 😂 I’m sure she’ll keep everyone informed 😴
Im so happy Doormat is getting a break from her and hopefully he will go “wild” and have a chippy tonight instead of the strict Friday routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im so happy Doormat is getting a break from her and hopefully he will go “wild” and have a chippy tonight instead of the strict Friday routine 😂
And film himself eating it and send it to her...or post it all over the Gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His ugly loud gob shouting liar liar at flappy & qvc. He thinks he's being funny & jokey but it actually sounds aggressive & nasty. And the fake 'boosh' fist bump with poor Freddy, dragged into Fake's squalid world.

• Sick
  • Haha
Just seen Mrs Hinch was sent a *ad sofa in a box from snuggly

I'm taking a punt that that's what the Q's have been sent for what ever shite there filming.

Why do these twats get Gifted anything is beyond me!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Just seen Mrs Hinch was sent a *ad sofa in a box from snuggly

I'm taking a punt that that's what the Q's have been sent for what ever shite there filming.

Why do these twats get Gifted anything is beyond me!!
I just seen that lol. Her and that scrunched up nose. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.