Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why they've married? Is it a marriage of convenience?
Wedding4Likes because Leo4Likes didn't come off the way they hoped.

They will be praying for a girl next time round if Flappy ever bumps uglies with him again 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wedding4Likes because Leo4Likes didn't come off the way they hoped.

They will be praying for a girl next time round if Flappy ever bumps uglies with him again 🤮
I remember her asking on Insta about methods used for having a girl and if it had worked for anyone. She’s desperately wants a mini me (poor child). Personally they can’t look after the two they’ve got (yes Fakey Fred is part of the family as well 👍🏻) and a third child shouldn’t even be an option. It will be just another thing they’ll use to make money from. If they have another one I really hope it’s another boy. Leo definitely hasn’t been the cash cow they thought he would and if they had another son, there would be barely any interest at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flappy trying to bag a free weekend for her birthday saddos sending her recommendations.duck off Google it and shove your cream ads up your arse to.These two begging twats are just so transparent it’s laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Recommendations for Flappy's 30th (in Essex and Norfolk) although some twats are getting confused and suggesting Kent, Durham etc.
sophie__church_1664308057063.jpg
sophie__church_1664308062290.jpg
sophie__church_1664308072508.jpg
sophie__church_1664308088356.jpg

Here's mine you beggy witch!
Screenshot_20220927-204845~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Them window blinds just all out of sorts behind Zelda. bleeping bugs me how she acts up to the camera pretending she’s pissed off he keeps filming her, she loves it really and would sell her soul for a blue tick on the gram. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'At Home with the Clampets' would be a great show title for this rabble. 👍

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What a disgusting thing to say to your mother - "You look the sort to sell yourself". Zelda on OnlyFans, there's a thought :sick:
Wonder if she puts a lilac toner on her pubes too :unsure:
Sorry, I'll see myself out. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"Would you do Only Fans if somebody offered to buy you a chateau in France?"

There you go...
Screenshot_20220927-211224~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The bleep has just proven that he thinks of his mam in a sexual way. Saying she looks like the type. Sick bastard. He's joking about only fans as he is skint amd going to do it but want to make it as if its a laugh.
@riddleme89 hope you're little one is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.