Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People suggesting flappy stays at the cave in Kent…. £400 a night for us hardworking normal humans but if you’ve got a fart more than 1k followers on the insta they literally cream themselves over it and give away a free night. So basically anyone who has a thread dedicated to them on tattle has been gifted a free night to stay there.. so yeah that’ll be 50th sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Has he got head lice who the duck has cut his hair like that :oops:, head shaved then a brillo pad put on top ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Once again your comments are brill, I'll screech it (like fakey does) from the rooftops. You lot are the funniest Interneters I know, and I'm a reddit fan.. but this thread keeps me LOL Actually out loud

The OF narrative hes had going on is so obvious that's the route he's taking, Maldives won't pay for itself with her Tesco ads combined with their Colombian marching powder addiction

Anyone registered on OF taking one for the team, we'll all chip in for the $12 subscription just to see where he puts his pecker or what flappy shoves up his purdey drink can sized hole 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He used to look quite normal, younger.....

...before the oversized gnashers, and the brillo pad " Burt Reynolds '72 " was stuck on
Screenshot_20220927-225659_Google.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He used to look quite normal, younger.....

...before the oversized gnashers, and the brillo pad " Burt Reynolds '72 " was stuck onView attachment 1610043
Still a creepy looking fucker. He has horrible lips , they are even creepy.

Watch it with the volume on MUTE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is horrid ain't it. He has such an empty voice. He sings in an American accent and has a girlie voice and don't get me started on them faces he pulls. Vommit inducing . He has a bleeping twitch when he sings and is doing the shittest falsetto . Thinks he's amazing. Seen better karaoke singers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

It is horrid ain't it. He has such an empty voice. He sings in an American accent and has a girlie voice and don't get me started on them faces he pulls. Vommit inducing . He has a bleeping twitch when he sings and is doing the shittest falsetto . Thinks he's amazing. Seen better karaoke singers
I can't stand thin, creening male voices.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

I mean I can kinda see what they mean by “normal” because he hasn’t got the ridiculous teeth or wig but he has an odd shaped head or something???? It’s because I dislike him so much on the inside (and the outside) that I will never have anything positive to say about him. Hes a bleeping creep, makes my skin crawl , how does Flappy do it 😩 and hes so creepy with his Mother 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What the duck???

Has he been at the butter cream?

Imagine that banging on your front door!
Screenshot_20220927-230928_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean I can kinda see what they mean by “normal” because he hasn’t got the ridiculous teeth or wig but he has an odd shaped head or something???? It’s because I dislike him so much on the inside (and the outside) that I will never have anything positive to say about him. Hes a bleeping creep, makes my skin crawl , how does Flappy do it 😩 and hes so creepy with his Mother 😖
Very weird relationship they have. All the sexual inuendos. His head is shaped like a bleeping potato , a very long one. He's vile inside and out. Wouldn let him anywhere near me hes gross

ugly-man-9036349.jpg

Very weird relationship they have. All the sexual inuendos. His head is shaped like a bleeping potato , a very long one. He's vile inside and out. Wouldn let him anywhere near me hes gross

ugly-man-9036349.jpg
Omg it's uncanny. Even has the same bottom lip as fake when he pouts. Mr potato head who has a potato as a son

ugly-man-9036349.jpg

Omg it's uncanny. Even has the same bottom lip as fake when he pouts. Mr potato head who has a potato as a son
It's even got the bleeping earing. I swear add a wig and it's Jake. So uncanny it's scary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

#36 had his vid shared by Lewis Capaldi, give it up Jake, I hear there's jobs going down at Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So since she started ‘issuing’ it (her word not mine) 8 months ago her skin has improved? She does realise people can see what her skin looks like and also the fact she’s advertised so many different brands of skincare, how can she say this is the one that worked, even though it’s plain to see it obviously hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ As for another bleeping Wednesday wishlist, if she’s got time for that, I would imagine she’s not involved in whatever Fakey & Zelda are doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.