Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey: "Do you get hayfever in winter as my eyes won't stop watering?" (although it's Autumn).
Flappy: "Yeah you've definitely got an alergy...."
Fakey: "Yeah, you I think" . Passive aggressive bleep.

jakequickenden_1663761866056.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Fakey bro it’s called a come down not hayfever you prick. Peace and love bro have a good day ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a surprise. He’s back ‘working’ and already ‘ill’ This prick is so predictable 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a surprise. He’s back ‘working’ and already ‘ill’ This prick is so predictable 😳
Sooooo embarrassing isn't it and he wonders why no-one that works in TV/Westend wants him. 🤣

• Haha
No

it seems to me that it’s getting her down , when he was home weekends you could feel the tension between them . He would be doing stories and she would be getting annoyed with him and he would be the same with her .
Now hes Home full time and the wedding is over I do think she’s fed up with him . I know I’ve said it before but my hid it must be draining living with him , he’s manic and constantly filming for the gram . My home is my safe place it’s my family home it’s a place my children can unwind after a long day in school . It’s a place me and my husband can also unwind after a long work day . It’s a place we eat as a family and watch films and play games . For Sophie it’s not really a home when he is back from panto , she has to constantly be prepared for a camera in her face . The kids wake up and that bleep is just on his phone filming them . They have breakfast and he’s in his underpants filming . its none stop all day . Like today poor Sophie is holding Leo nursery bag and watching him meanwhile jakes filiming why ? Why film outside your child’s nursery ffs !! 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s no Life for her and them kids .
I don’t feel sorry for her though, she chose to marry him knowing exactly what he’s like and she’s obviously willing to put up for it for the “perks”.

It’s Freddie and Leo that are going to suffer, they have zero privacy and have their every move broadcast to god knows who. Fred’s been posted in his underwear, what’s going to happen when he’s in secondary? The one good thing is that there’s a record of their vile treatment of him, hopefully he ends up bigger and stronger that Fakey and knocks those turkey teef down his throat.

Reactions: 23
So ill that you're having another ice bath again.
Prick. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Sooooo embarrassing isn't it and he wonders why no-one that works in TV/Westend wants him. 🤣
You have to turn up - on time; every time , in TV or radio. Studio time is blocked out & tightly adhered to ; theatres sell tickets to theatregoers- if the theatre performance doesn't go ahead, they have to refund.

There's no space whatsoever for flaky or unprofessional people, or bad timekeeping, in casts or as guests, etc- and they aren't asked again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why tag in Bear Gryls whilst you're acting like a complete cock? #desperate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Trying to pull a sickie again....
This bleep really is so thick, he doesn't realise that it's this, and his general behaviour on social media, that stops him getting work.
Lazy, obnoxious, unreliable....

• Heart
Also still after getting on Freeze the Fear with Wim Hoff 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I had as much energy as he does when I’m ill. Workshy bleep 👍🏻
I was just gonna say he’s still trying to get on that. I don’t know who told this prick he is funny but Omg he’s the biggest loser I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
I was just gonna say he’s still trying to get on that. I don’t know who told this prick he is funny but Omg he’s the biggest loser I’ve ever seen.
He told himself he is funny. Everyone else thinks he's as funny as smallpox...

Isn't the point of that programme to beat the fear of the cold/ice.?
This bleep is diving in it on a regular basis, so defeats the object....
duck me, thick as pigshit 💩💩💩💩💩🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Fakey: "Do you get hayfever in winter as my eyes won't stop watering?" (although it's Autumn).
Flappy: "Yeah you've definitely got an alergy...."
Fakey: "Yeah, you I think" . Passive aggressive bleep.
View attachment 1594726
View attachment 1594728
View attachment 1594729
View attachment 1594730
Hoping this makes me feel better. Aye, leaning on a machine in the gym, gazing at your phone. That should do it. And if you're ill stay away from other people you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He told himself he is funny. Everyone else thinks he's as funny as smallpox...

Isn't the point of that programme to beat the fear of the cold/ice.?
This bleep is diving in it on a regular basis, so defeats the object....
duck me, thick as pigshit 💩💩💩💩💩🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
Exactly this. The ‘celebs’ on it last time had never experienced them sort of temperatures before so why would they a) use somebody that documents having ice baths regularly b) use somebody that isn’t a celeb but is just a desperate beggy twit that tags anybody or any programme going 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.