Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick bastard can’t even spell quiet what a tosser reading here again we don’t care if (Quite)be a pleasure not to see flappy spud or your ugly mug for the day so run along View attachment 1594435
Be a bastard miracle if that bleep shut the duck up for a week 😂😂 craves the attention though the absolute bleeping melt

or have him and Sophie had a row and she finally told the bleep to stop filming all bleeping day inside the home !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thick bastard can’t even spell quiet what a tosser reading here again we don’t care if (Quite)be a pleasure not to see flappy spud or your ugly mug for the day so run along View attachment 1594435
So unwell that he got in an ice bath yesterday🤣shut the duck up you work dodging bleep.
You’d feel sorry for him not having any friends and what not but he blatantly reads here then proceeds to carry on so he believes his own lies. Typical narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🐔 Morning Cock your eyes showed your age this morning you have more bags than Tesco.....:giggle:.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't even fathom how any woman would want him. Imagine your sitting downstairs and thinking where's my husband, oh hes in the loft with a wig on taking to himself pretending to be a woman locked up and quoting tattle life and then the next minute he is on the stairs without the wig talking to nobody. The bleep is touched , then saying come on Soph let's do a reel of you pretending to fart, what a sad existence. Sitting waiting for those likes to come in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s as bad as him what a sad life they have.Those headphones had so many outings lately bleeping hell no sponsorship deal coming put them away .He’s got his horse blanket on match the wig and horsey teeth so attractive not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't even fathom how any woman would want him. Imagine your sitting downstairs and thinking where's my husband, oh hes in the loft with a wig on taking to himself pretending to be a woman locked up and quoting tattle life and then the next minute he is on the stairs without the wig talking to nobody. The bleep is touched , then saying come on Soph let's do a reel of you pretending to fart, what a sad existence. Sitting waiting for those likes to come in
Exactly this!
My husband does my nut in sometimes but would I trade him for a z lister loser so I could go on dozens of adult only holidays…not a fat chance. Just the fact my oh gets up early, works all day then comes home and helps with the kids makes me feel lucky and proud of him. Prickenden could never😂

• Heart
God this bleep is BORING... Rinse and repeat every day. Do yourself a favour, flappy, get shut of him, he's gonna get worse with no work.
He's as funny as a dose of piles...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
literally this!! If my partner said to be “back in a bit just going into the loft to film myself as a woman” I’d file for divorce 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
thread suggestion

#35 prances about the attic in a bright pink wig, it's been 10 years and he's bever made it big.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s alarming how he thinks what he does is NORMAL …. It is not at all what normal couples do .

Very strange man

Reactions: 24
When they first got together did he use to film her all the time?
No

it seems to me that it’s getting her down , when he was home weekends you could feel the tension between them . He would be doing stories and she would be getting annoyed with him and he would be the same with her .
Now hes Home full time and the wedding is over I do think she’s fed up with him . I know I’ve said it before but my hid it must be draining living with him , he’s manic and constantly filming for the gram . My home is my safe place it’s my family home it’s a place my children can unwind after a long day in school . It’s a place me and my husband can also unwind after a long work day . It’s a place we eat as a family and watch films and play games . For Sophie it’s not really a home when he is back from panto , she has to constantly be prepared for a camera in her face . The kids wake up and that bleep is just on his phone filming them . They have breakfast and he’s in his underpants filming . its none stop all day . Like today poor Sophie is holding Leo nursery bag and watching him meanwhile jakes filiming why ? Why film outside your child’s nursery ffs !! 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s no Life for her and them kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s been an absolute age since I posted on this thread. Their one dimensional behaviour is indicative of a society obsessed with the validation of others. Rather than seeing social media as a useful tool with which to interact with others it has become their weapon for survival. In their minds these incessant and exploitative posts, relentless reels, ads for obscure businesses and staged scenarios show what a fantastic life they have yet in the real world highlights how vacuous and vain they are; how devoid their lives are of human interaction, warmth and connection; how they’re willing to flog anything, even monetising their wedding day.

You get the impression that when they are not actively filming themselves or repeatedly exposing their small child to strangers online they are scrolling and scrolling and scrolling… always searching for something, anything, nothing in particular.

I don’t feel sorry for them in the slightest though. It’s obvious to most intelligent people that when Jake and Sophie pout and gurn into their cameraphones that neither of them see their true selves; they see a warped, deluded image created by their own brains.
This👆
Especially this:
they are scrolling and scrolling and scrolling… always searching for something, anything, nothing in particular.

Reactions: 19
That house is a shithole, What the duck is that on the back of the door??? Clean it off and hoover youre floor , im sorry but there is no way I could live like that, its not just kids mess that can easily be tidied up and put away , its actual dirt. The whole house is always dirty (i bet they don’t even make the beds every morning) and look at Leo4likes full wet nappy🙈 scruffs … and while Im on one does anyone else agree that them black chairs are horrendous and don’t suit the table.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
So he’s got 'man flu' but gone to the gym anyway, spreading his germs on all the equipment.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.