Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s sharing and over sharing! There are no limits and there will be a point very soon when all career prospects will stop offering you any roles - you are only 34, think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did they get no wedding presents?Probably asked for money towards the Maldives and paid for the stupid over expensive let’s show off hotel room in London.God he was manic yesterday his stories running into the 30+.Her wooden acting leaving him for farting was just so cringe and made my toes curl with embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did they get no wedding presents?Probably asked for money towards the Maldives and paid for the stupid over expensive let’s show off hotel room in London.God he was manic yesterday his stories running into the 30+.Her wooden acting leaving him for farting was just so cringe and made my toes curl with embarrassment.
Anyone who went to Ibiza should have been told no presents because they were having to pay to go and stop there. If they had said no presents or for people to make a donation to charity, he would have told everyone about it so that definitely didn’t happen. Like you say probably money to help towards honeymoon because the Maldives definitely isn’t cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so bloody behind on this thread again, enjoyed a few days away with my little family ❤❤ I’m only on page 10 so sorry for the notifications while I catch up…

But I just wanted to come and tell you about my dream last night, so weird. I was in Ibiza with Jake, Flappy, Chris Hughes and the rest of the wedding party… anyway Nanny QVC was missing so we were All looking for her. Then she turned up and it turned out that her and Jakey had planned it all to give him more engagement on insta and to get his “acting skills” showcased on his stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sounds like something that he would actually do as well

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a mess that house is.Him in bed tit all over the floor Leo looks like a bleeping scarecrow with that ridiculous fringe.What a pair of slobs it’s so funny in a way they act like they are loving life yet have duck all .See he shared his wedding to his stories give it up bro boring beyond and no one cares no move on and get to your one hour gig

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you see Leo’s face light up when Fred came over to him when Fakey was shoving that dogs toy in his face. You can tell they have such a genuine bond off camera.
And that's the kind of stuff Jake should be filming and not sharing! Memories for his children and their parents to look back on.
I don't think Leo is ugly etc as he is only a toddler and I don't like saying things like that about a kid but he definitely isn't where he should be developmentally.

He’s not even got a sheet on his bed! No wonder he doesn’t sleep! A pair of total cretins
By 22 months (so 3 months older than Leo) my daughter was in a single bed. I put the toddler mattress at the side of it in case she fell out and she did a couple of times but she soon learned not to. By 2, she was sleeping fine in a single bed with a proper duvet and a sheet. These two are selfish arse holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🐔. Wayne and Waynetta Slob...Children Frogmella, Spudulika, & Canoe = the Quickendens when their family are complete.....:ROFLMAO:...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s been an absolute age since I posted on this thread. Their one dimensional behaviour is indicative of a society obsessed with the validation of others. Rather than seeing social media as a useful tool with which to interact with others it has become their weapon for survival. In their minds these incessant and exploitative posts, relentless reels, ads for obscure businesses and staged scenarios show what a fantastic life they have yet in the real world highlights how vacuous and vain they are; how devoid their lives are of human interaction, warmth and connection; how they’re willing to flog anything, even monetising their wedding day.

You get the impression that when they are not actively filming themselves or repeatedly exposing their small child to strangers online they are scrolling and scrolling and scrolling… always searching for something, anything, nothing in particular.

I don’t feel sorry for them in the slightest though. It’s obvious to most intelligent people that when Jake and Sophie pout and gurn into their cameraphones that neither of them see their true selves; they see a warped, deluded image created by their own brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How about nothing 👍🏻 She’s so busy she needs a PA apparently but has got time to do crap like this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any excuse for more aff links I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Love her to show duck all to be honest , her fashion is dreadfull 😂 she really does think she’s molly mae

nobody cares hun

I imagine she just wants to walk in peace . God I genuinely do feel that she has turned into him and lost everything . Her identity her friends her family . her sparkle . She’s miserable and looks awfull . I could not live a life knowing my husband is forever filming for strangers on the gram . I mean I don’t like her but she isn’t as bad as him she doesn’t film every single thing . Must be horrible living with a man like that .

I’ve just watched this again . Sophie doesn’t look ok maybe been rowing ? I’m sure he will force her to act like they are ok now because I’ve said that …. But she isn’t looking at the phone and she knows he’s filming but is not at all looking at Jake or the phone . They are dropping him at nursery so why does Jake feel the need to film that ? None of us care that he’s dropping his kid at nursery we all do the same I took mine this morning I didn’t film it 😂

I get the feeling Sophie is getting pissed off with him home all day every day she’s not used to it . Marriage won’t last at all they broke up before Leo . I imagine she’s used to being home alone with the kids when he’s away working at panto so now he’s home and filming absolutely none stop I imagine it’s pissing her off . It would piss me off not being able to relax in my own home

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thick bastard can’t even spell quiet what a tosser reading here again we don’t care if (Quite)be a pleasure not to see flappy spud or your ugly mug for the day so run along
4A120292-1242-4413-A204-3B9A290CF584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thick bastard can’t even spell quiet what a tosser reading here again we don’t care if (Quite)be a pleasure not to see flappy spud or your ugly mug for the day so run along View attachment 1594435
He spells things wrong on purpose. It makes their engagement rise because people message to correct them. SS does it constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️ Working tonight and tomorrow and surprise surprise he’s ill again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Man flu 🤒 bullshit. He looks fine to me.
Why does she think they are so funny? How are they not embarrassed. I just don’t understand anything anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.