Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not actually running anywhere at the moment but he has started following School of Rock the musical today 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I swear to God my fellow Fakeys, after seeing such bizarre posts today from this utter twit, it really makes me appreciate my beautiful life. I would absolutely hate to be him. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Body alignment? He needs his head checked. Creepy as duck. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Body alignment? He needs his head checked. Creepy as duck. 🤢
View attachment 1593131
He’s obviously getting ready to have some sort of ‘injury’ again. Probably for Dubai. He wants to go for the content but he’ll make out he’s carrying an injury and then try and milk it for attention. Then he’ll tell everybody what a big strong brave boy he is for carrying on with the show regardless 🙄 hoping to impress potential future employers with his ‘work’ ethic 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why the duck would anybody look at her for food inspiration 😂😂😂 She obviously barely eats herself and it’s not surprising looking at the state of her kitchen and the burnt offerings for some reason she insists on sharing online. Who doesn’t advertise Hello Fresh nowadays. Yet another prestigious brand partnership she’s got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was a bizarre find to honest.

I was looking for a file & then all of of sudden this popped up (it was from ages ago to be honest) you know I think I must have downloaded it by accident because it maybe wouldn’t play. (There was a time on here sometimes the videos didn’t play - I’m thinking this - only because there is no bleeping WAY this bleep would be on my downloaded files - he drains me) but this video kind of shocked me when I saw it.

There’s a real maliciousness in his voice.

Anyway, I’m trying to work at the moment so that’s why I keeping deleting all my apps & most fisted sites to concentrate - I like to irritate myself by reading about Nick Cotton & what’s her face and laugh.

Still my favourite thread … ❤😂
Never fails.

(duck, I hope that’s all I had on my files - still got duck loads to go through, if so I’ll let you know 😂)

Stay safe and happy everyone ❤

Fisted - Visited.
That’ll teach me for typing without my glasses on.
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was a bizarre find to honest.

I was looking for a file & then all of of sudden this popped up (it was from ages ago to be honest) you know I think I must have downloaded it by accident because it maybe wouldn’t play. (There was a time on here sometimes the videos didn’t play - I’m thinking this - only because there is no bleeping WAY this bleep would be on my downloaded files - he drains me) but this video kind of shocked me when I saw it.

There’s a real maliciousness in his voice.

Anyway, I’m trying to work at the moment so that’s why I keeping deleting all my apps & most fisted sites to concentrate - I like to irritate myself by reading about Nick Cotton & what’s her face and laugh.

Still my favourite thread … ❤😂
Never fails.

(duck, I hope that’s all I had on my files - still got duck loads to go through, if so I’ll let you know 😂)

Stay safe and happy everyone ❤

Fisted - Visited.
That’ll teach me for typing without my glasses on.
😂
Fisted! Says it all. 🤣🤣🤣 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jake couldn't resist it, when Chris asked if he wanted to get fisted. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was watching a talk show and they was talking about Chrissy teigen. And it’s absolutely true what they said . People like Chrissy are addicted to social media just like Jake is . They post extremely personal things for attention . They crave and plan and think what to post next to get more likes and attention . she said how it’s insane and disturbing how these people are . How when she lost her baby her first thought was fir somebody to take photos of her crying on the bed 🤯

Jake is exactly the same . He posts all day we see everything he does his whole life is acted out on the gram . His children have no dignity and privacy . His wife who has now become a female version of him has no privacy in her own home . I mean how exhausting must it be to live with a man who films every single minute of his life for social media . I mean we see a lot but can you imagine how much he doesn’t show ? How many retakes to get the perfect story . How must Sophie feel when she’s having a off day and just wants to chill in the comfort of her own home but can’t because he husband is none stop manic and filming from the moment she opens her eyes . Maybe this is why she has changed so much she almost looks drained with his tit .

what bleeping life is that . The first thing many of us do when we wake up is speak to our partner cook breakfast cuddle the kids before school . Yet in her home she is constantly acting for the camera . Probably scared to walk around not knowing if he’s in the next room with his camera out . He needs help and needs to see what he’s putting his wife and kids through . Leo will grow up damaged from no interaction but a phone in his face 24/7 ….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we have the next thread title containing Lee (is that the name of freds dad) and Fred.

justice for them both ❤

It’ll really piss Jake off when he reads it 😂 I hope Fred wants to go live with his Dad. He deserves a home and family around him that don’t just use him for likes and content

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we have the next thread title containing Lee (is that the name of freds dad) and Fred.

justice for them both ❤

It’ll really piss Jake off when he reads it 😂 I hope Fred wants to go live with his Dad. He deserves a home and family around him that don’t just use him for likes and content
Rob his name is 😂
his fiancé is stunning literaly and loves Leo to bits

Sorry Freddie that's how mich they don't post him I forgot his name 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They tried to make him go to rehab he said 'oh no, oh no, oh no!' Those CBD gummies ain't doing duck all cokehead! 🤡 🗞❄🗞❄🗞❄🤪🤪🤪

jakequickenden_1663708437817.jpg

So Lee is the name of Fred's dad then? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.