Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You talk a lot of poo… this man was in his 30s when he wrote that. bleeping hell the whole thing is embarrassing from the start
I'm glad someone else has mentioned this.... I get irrationally pissed off whenever he says this. It just sounds so bleeping childish, like somethng a little kid would say eg."You're a poo head!"

Also, breathing a sigh of relief that LF's wedding suit hasn't been criticised on here because I wore the same suit (in black) to my beloved's funeral in February! Admittedly, I didn't wear a Claire's Accessories headpiece and cheapo 90's style shoes with it. I wore a vintage veiled pillbox hat and Gianvito Rossi heels. And definitely didn't have plasters hanging off the back of my feet!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm glad someone else has mentioned this.... I get irrationally pissed off whenever he says this. It just sounds so bleeping childish, like somethng a little kid would say eg."You're a poo head!"

Also, breathing a sigh of relief that LF's wedding suit hasn't been criticised on here because I wore the same suit (in black) to my beloved's funeral in February! Admittedly, I didn't wear a Claire's Accessories headpiece and cheapo 90's style shoes with it. I wore a vintage veiled pillbox hat and Gianvito Rossi heels. And definitely didn't have plasters hanging off the back of my feet!
Oh sorry for you loss xxx I really like the suit, wheres it from if you dont mind? Im suprised LF hasn’t said or linked it should I say

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When I got married we had lots of pictures taken of me and my husband with our kids. They are my treasured pictures.

Says alot if they haven't even had ONE professional picture taken of the four of them as a family together. That is plain weird.

Reactions: 28
When I got married we had lots of pictures taken of me and my husband with our kids. They are my treasured pictures.

Says alot if they haven't even had ONE professional picture taken of the four of them as a family together. That is plain weird.
I reckon they have but he’ll bring it out when his engagement on Insta starts falling even more. It’s the reason he’s done the one of him, Flappy and spud today. He can see the comments and likes are getting fewer so he’s panicking. They’ve still not posted any of their parents, siblings, groomsman, best man, bridesmaids, other family members, friends, the 2 zlisters that were there. They’ll keep this wedding spam going on until the honeymoon in November 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I reckon they have but he’ll bring it out when his engagement on Insta starts falling even more. It’s the reason he’s done the one of him, Flappy and spud today. He can see the comments and likes are getting fewer so he’s panicking. They’ve still not posted any of their parents, siblings, groomsman, best man, bridesmaids, other family members, friends, the 2 zlisters that were there. They’ll keep this wedding spam going on until the honeymoon in November 🤦🏻‍♀️
Months if not years of it to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was thinking the same . It’s the ones with the kids I treasure . strange They didn’t have one family photo . They don’t ever look natural in photos it’s all forced and fake . That stupid leg she does and pose . None of the photos look like they are remotely inlove . I hate to compare but Danielle wedding looked amazing and you can see the love . Even the speeches Daniele was tears and looking at her man with pure love . At jakes wedding they didn’t even look at the speeches they just looked elsewhere and Jake and Sophie both had phones on the wedding table 🤯🤯 definitely not a real marriage all for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same . It’s the ones with the kids I treasure . strange They didn’t have one family photo . They don’t ever look natural in photos it’s all forced and fake . That stupid leg she does and pose . None of the photos look like they are remotely inlove . I hate to compare but Danielle wedding looked amazing and you can see the love . Even the speeches Daniele was tears and looking at her man with pure love . At jakes wedding they didn’t even look at the speeches they just looked elsewhere and Jake and Sophie both had phones on the wedding table 🤯🤯 definitely not a real marriage all for the gram
Now now not for the gram, for the fake bake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does realise you have to be known in your own right to get on celebrity masterchef 😂. I know they scrape the barrel a lot of the time but I don’t think being married to a ex reality contestant will qualify somehow. Otherwise she’s trying to be some sort of food blogger. Bit of advise Flappy (as we know you read here 👋🏻) maybe clean your oven out a bit more and your food maybe won’t come out burnt all the time and ask people if they’re actually interested in what you’re cooking/eating (they’re not) - you’re welcome 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She does realise you have to be known in your own right to get on celebrity masterchef 😂. I know they scrape the barrel a lot of the time but I don’t think being married to a ex reality contestant will qualify somehow. Otherwise she’s trying to be some sort of food blogger. Bit of advise Flappy (as we know you read here 👋🏻) maybe clean your oven out a bit more and your food maybe won’t come out burnt all the time and ask people if they’re actually interested in what you’re cooking/eating (they’re not) - you’re welcome 👍🏻
Do they use hello fresh and microwave rice on MC ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fascinating how she actually thinks anybody gives a duck what she cooks or should I say “ heat “ because it’s not exactly cooking when it’s already pre cooked and your microwaving it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what’s the deal with the aff links she does? She gets paid if people click her link? But how does it actually work from the companies she links up because half the time it’s like she has just googled somert and aff linked it so how does it get paid? Or is that an influencer trick to make it look like she is helping her followers find clothes? I really hope this is making sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fascinating how she actually thinks anybody gives a duck what she cooks or should I say “ heat “ because it’s not exactly cooking when it’s already pre cooked and your microwaving it 😂😂
don’t forget pouring crisps into a plastic plate for Spud (Skips to be exact) Just pour youre child a packet of Skips with his lunch…. yep thats a real masterchef :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what’s the deal with the aff links she does? She gets paid if people click her link? But how does it actually work from the companies she links up because half the time it’s like she has just googled somert and aff linked it so how does it get paid? Or is that an influencer trick to make it look like she is helping her followers find clothes? I really hope this is making sense 😂
Influencers normally only get paid for aff links if someone clicks on it and then goes on to purchase that item. Then then get paid a small percentage of the total sale made I believe. I personally think for the amount of aff links she does, she is not associated with that many different companies. I think she does them to make herself look like she’s a full blown influencer and get attention from brands that way. Also yet again like everything else they do, it ups her social media engagement 🙄

Thread Suggestion: #34

Everyone's sick of the wedding4likes Jake. So desperate for money that you're plugging Fake Bake?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion :: #34

Now I’ve married the bloke off of shrek
Come on fake bake, where’s my cheque

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.