Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
3 days away and he’s moaning, his anxiety is back. He makes me so so angry.
my 22 year old son has just left last Monday for 6 months away in the Middle East serving in the armed forces, im heartbroken.
then you have this work shy lazy bastard!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

CBS1

AHMAAGAAAAAAD I can't believe I got a thread title, first one ever! I am gonna go and put on my Gucci loafers, try and push my boulder tits in a bra and go and smash a load of coke whilst pretending I don't have children to celebrate ✌ 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Whogivesa

In those close-up pics on the last page, bloody hell, she looks like she's high as a kite on Diazepam. I take them because I'm afraid of flying and this is exactly how I look after 2 Diazes and 4 quarter bottles of rosé - cheap night out!
Bet she had to get off her tree to go through with the whole charade. Imagine standing there, dressed like a fucking Victorian corpse, sweating her fake tits and trowelled on make up off, knowing the only ride you'll be getting later, is in a shitty hired car for a tacky photoshoot. Marital bliss ya cocks! ✌👌

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Why does he do everything to death. Every narrative he has. The dressing up in Barbara wigs was funny the first couple of times but he bled it dry to the point people hated it. Same with the pineapple, the Leo narrative, the brother narrative, the wedding narrative, gym content, the annoying colleagues at work for ‘banter’

the odd clip here and there and he’d probably come across as a funny guy but he just bleeds it dry to the point he looks an idiot.

I’ve seen influencers admit that it’s so hard because once you have done something you always have to better it. Ie on Olivia Attwoods documentary, Josh Richie admittted he went on only fans just clothed, but that wasn’t enough as once people had seen it they’d seen it so had to always keep going one further

it’s a lucrative life but it’s very short spanned as people move on to the next thing or person

sorry to derail a little but this is what I see with Jake. Was the odd story taking the mick out of influencers, then it was the odd ad he believed in, then several ads, roped his girlfriend and mum into it,now he will sell himself to anything that’s paying. Fake bake at your wedding?!
Where does it stop

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The face you make when you're reading the latest Tattle thread about you and realising everything is truel! 🤪
Screenshot_20220907-204904~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

riddleme89

VIP Member
Why in the world would he take a selfie of his crotch to declare his anxiety ?

ps, get the lint roller out Jake.
He needs to look up anxiety . I’m on medication for mine and it’s doesn’t just come and go every time you work .
he’s fine pissing about in the streets.. he’s fine when he’s doing photo shoots in a registration office full of people .
he’s fine when he’s singing on stage at holiday parks to rowdy strangers . He’s fine when he’s on holiday with Sophie and taking a thoasand selfies and pissing about in the public pool . So why is it he’s only got a “ bit “ of anxiety when he’s at work

he’s fake and I hate people who lie about anxiety because I genuinely struggle from one day to the next !!!!!! He’s a joke and workshy

• Heart
Reactions: 37

instashun

VIP Member
Think su seems to think she some kind of celebrity.Remember she was out in Scunthorpe with her prick of a son and got asked for a photograph 😂Deffo gets his aggressive spoilt over inflated ego of her.Matt seems a lovely bloke who works long hours while she bores us all to death with her daily gardening and Netflix scoops.Her eye make up that day was the funniest thing ever what a mess 😂
Su’s problem is she thinks her son is a rockstar and by association she is too. Unfortunately for her he’s the bottom of the barrel of influencers

she’s trying to be like Rylan’s mum except Rylan isn’t a cunt, his mum doesn’t drone on Instagram all day, his mum doesn’t flog shit for the sake of it and Rylan is an actual celebrity who works hard and doesn’t pull a sicky every three days.

oh and you know what. Rylan went through a divorce and didn’t mention it once on Instagram for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Naughty, early thread title suggestion.

Wedding on a tight budget,
Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Whogivesa

Fucking done with these two spunk buckets. Literally not an ounce of decorum between them. Completely ignores the 10th anniversary of his own brother's death and then does a grid post about the Queen just to boost his figures. Then back to posting the biggest pile of boring fucking wank my eyes have ever had to misfortune to see.
Your cheapo bland wedding, your golum looking freaky sprog, your 'thriving' career, your Oedipus, Mogadon mother - NO ONE CARES! Now fuck off and do one ya twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jesus and we have the same picture put up this morning.He’s going to bore us all to death with the same content for weeks months years 😂😂
I’m actually really certain Danielle won’t be feeding her guests chicken nuggets and wedges for mains and ice cream for desert

fuck me talk about skint … my uncle had this shit at the night time buffet ffs 😂😂

why even have the menu ffs for nuggets and wedges 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Thanks to CBS1 for the thread title with the most likes
To recap- the ‘England’ wedding took place and Jake ran off as fast as his disgusting Gucci loafers could carry him to sing at a shit hole camp site famous for people getting murdered.
Then we had the spectacle of the ‘Ibeefa’ sham marriage. Hardly any guests, reception at the villa and no expense spared the guests were allowed a glass of cheap bubbly and some meats and cheese left out in the hot sun for ages.
Jake carried off his look as the groom with a delightful broach a homosexual 80s pop star style earring and the god awful loafers. His bride cut an elegant shape in Madge Harvey from Benidorms wedding dress but at least the bolt ons were kept under wraps
We now await the wedding of his ex and Dophys obsession Danielle which oddly enough is also in Ibeefa

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart