Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want a pair of QSQ pyjamas 🫢
I'm nearly sure she was gifted these, the trampy witch!
So they cosy her frig all, she's been pictured wearing them out and now is looking to fleece £75 off some muppet for them, I would say words fail me, but with these two, there's no barrel they won't scrape 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I am confused. Where is the chickpea …?
I would hope this is just her seasoning the cauliflower to be roasted and an early stage of the process, not the finished article. I hope,,,, I mean where's the sauce? You know, the actual curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't bare Jake and Sophie pair of desparate beggy cunts. However we all feel Leo is behind developmentally but the names he is called on this thread is totally uncalled for he is an innocent child being exploited his parents. Where are the mods? I can't just scroll on by anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a discount code for them public desire shoes, correct? I like public desire and liked some of them shoes, so if I used her discount code would she make money on that? if so I wont use it? Does anyone know how that works?

Reactions: 7
She has a discount code for them public desire shoes, correct? I like public desire and liked some of them shoes, so if I used her discount code would she make money on that? if so I wont use it? Does anyone know how that works?
i believe she gets commission on the sales as the company know how many people use her code. I may be wrong though but that’s how I thought it worked

New thread my fellow fakeys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you x I will not be using it so to fund these begs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.