Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll wear anything to bring attention to himself in the hopes he will get noticed!

The amount of times he goes to the gym he should have a body like Schwarzenegger! But he hasn't, he looks what he is, a scrawny coke head. Bet he only pisses about on the machines for five minutes then spends an hour in the sauna. He uses the gym to avoid his horrible wife and kid and to catch up on Tattle :ROFLMAO:
I honestly believe this to be 100% true! Spot on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His stories today. Pretending to be all grateful when really he's hating the fact that he is basically the butt of the joke in the friendsical, he will walk on and get the piss tookout of him for 5 mins then duck off. He looks like a bleeping shar pei dog.. don't get me started on that little block head brat, when she says oh what you doing , he's clearly sitting on the floor cos he's a lazy little fucker like his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His stories today. Pretending to be all grateful when really he's hating the fact that he is basically the butt of the joke in the friendsical, he will walk on and get the piss tookout of him for 5 mins then duck off. He looks like a bleeping shar pei dog.. don't get me started on that little block head brat, when she says oh what you doing , he's clearly sitting on the floor cos he's a lazy little fucker like his dad
What's his role in Friendscal?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not a bleeping meow meow you absolute bleep.. Its a cat and your son is not treating it very well.. Put your bleeping phone down and parent.

Good grief, it's not rocket science!!

Why isn't Damien wearing any clothes, their house must be like the tropical dome at the Eden Project!!

Sorry about the double exclamation marks, I promise I'm not Fakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So all these clothes aff linked, does the shop let’s say Zara, do they let her do this aff links or can she just do them whenever she wants? This is what I’m confused about.. she aff links absolutely EVERYTHING and I’m just wondering if the websites are aware she’s trying to earn money from her followers or if it’s something any old Tom dick and Harry can do. I can’t believe how much tit she posts that is linked! Surely all these brands can’t be working with her 🤔
Her Zara thing doesn't send you to Zara so whatever that random shop is then it's likely that she might have an affiliate with them.
Regardless of where she sends you then she might have a deal with them, so if they're regularly seen then it's worth a report to the ASA.
The websites will be aware if she's struck a deal as an affiliate beachse theyll have agreed what she gets. These people are all out for themselves, so I highly doubt that they're just being kind and just signposting you.

The reason they have to be clear by law to aff link is so you understand that you're being sold to. What people don't understand is that a percentage of any other money you spend on that link after that goes to them.

If you watch someone like Gemma Atkinson then she'll make it clear that she's working with ITS and anything else she's asked about then she generally says that people have asked (I can actually believe that) and makes it clear that it's a normal signpost and she's not working with them.
It's really that simple

Reactions: 14
Seriously who gives her all these ads, are they meant to be so tit and her be distracted by slimer/Damien, who I am convinced is going to be one of those evil kids that tortures ants with magnifying glasses. They really have created a monster with that one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her Zara thing doesn't send you to Zara so whatever that random shop is then it's likely that she might have an affiliate with them.
Regardless of where she sends you then she might have a deal with them, so if they're regularly seen then it's worth a report to the ASA.
The websites will be aware if she's struck a deal as an affiliate beachse theyll have agreed what she gets. These people are all out for themselves, so I highly doubt that they're just being kind and just signposting you.

The reason they have to be clear by law to aff link is so you understand that you're being sold to. What people don't understand is that a percentage of any other money you spend on that link after that goes to them.

If you watch someone like Gemma Atkinson then she'll make it clear that she's working with ITS and anything else she's asked about then she generally says that people have asked (I can actually believe that) and makes it clear that it's a normal signpost and she's not working with them.
It's really that simple

Thank you for explaining 😘

Reactions: 7
His role looking like a bleeping idiot in baggy arse beige trousers we no they love that colour.Bet he on for five minutes and then he fucks off to put his gross pink jumper on
9A5BD1C3-22E8-4A1F-8A2F-2CCB8C852F60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
His role looking like a bleeping idiot in baggy arse beige trousers we no they love that colour.Bet he on for five minutes and then he fucks off to put his gross pink jumper on View attachment 1576115
He’s not even got a costume those are his own sneakers 😂 he’ll be clearing up the sweet wrappers at the end of the show next

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously who gives her all these ads, are they meant to be so tit and her be distracted by slimer/Damien, who I am convinced is going to be one of those evil kids that tortures ants with magnifying glasses. They really have created a monster with that one.
Tortures ants with magnifying glasses!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
With the cost of living going up loads this winter I think I might take a trip to fakeys house and camp out, seems to be awfully hot there with them all walking around practically naked half the time 😂

• Haha
Another wedding photo guys...... is he not getting sick himself for them, funny tho as the likes are getting lower and lower on each post. Calling it. He's keeping the Leo interrupting the service till last, sad bastard loves those likes doesn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes me sick when they shout at Freddie . Many times they have told him to get out the way or do something . Yet never say anything to Leo he gets to throw food act like an animal and just get called cute and filmed .. sort the little brat out 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.