Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that he could say anything else but at least he’s admitted it’s a ‘small’ part 😂 he’ll be pleased he made his local paper though 🤭 not sure if the Colchester Gazette allows comments 🤣
X-Factor star, sweet Jesus he’ll be bleeping intolerable tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now the woman he makes his little digs at all the time is his soul mate.O please duck off with the same pictures over and over move on it’s over likes getting less by the day .Take the hint more important tit going on in the world than your beige arse wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now the woman he makes his little digs at all the time is his soul mate.O please duck off with the same pictures over and over move on it’s over likes getting less by the day .Take the hint more important tit going on in the world than your beige arse wedding
It's killing him that no one gives a tit now. He will be frantic thinking about how he is gonna get his next likes. I'm think grief or anxiety or a new illness. Same tit different day

• Haha
It's killing him that no one gives a tit now. He will be frantic thinking about how he is gonna get his next likes. I'm think grief or anxiety or a new illness. Same tit different day
You wouldn’t think it for the amount we’ve seen in the last 9 days but I bet he’s still holding back loads of wedding tit. He just can’t seem to comprehend people don’t want to see the same crap over and over again. Like everything he does, he always over shares whatever narrative he’s using at the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think his anxiety will be rearing it’s ugly head again soon. He’s not getting any other ads, so needs to be getting the gummies out so he can pretend he is still influencing on the gram 😂

• Haha
11 posts on top of her posts and reels and all been the same tit him her Damien him her god it’s so boring.Danielle looked so graceful and the wedding looked like it should not their beige chicken nugget offerings they showed us embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone want a pair of QSQ pyjamas 🫢
Times must be hard 🤣🤣

Did she not say when she wore these that they weren’t pyjamas when she was called out on it 😂 Also shows they are obviously skint. People with actual money would just give to a charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not rich at all but I've given juicy couture and moshino to charity shops even kids stuff new with tags ... clearly they skint x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.