Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but how can Sophie let Leo throw his lunch all over the table and her laptop and not tell him no or tell him to stop? He’s gonna be a spoilt brat if they carry on.

and why do people think videos of kids eating are cute? 🤢 it’s cute when it’s your own kid or your relatives but when it’s a strangers baby and you can see the food in their mouth like a bleeping washing machine it’s disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but how can Sophie let Leo throw his lunch all over the table and her laptop and not tell him no or tell him to stop? He’s gonna be a spoilt brat if they carry on.

and why do people think videos of kids eating are cute? 🤢 it’s cute when it’s your own kid or your relatives but when it’s a strangers baby and you can see the food in their mouth like a bleeping washing machine it’s disgusting.
He already is a spoilt brat . At the wedding he was the only child sat on a phone . His cousins the same age was playing nicely . He wont share his toys and they just laugh likes it’s funny . Imagine bringing your child up to not share and laugh that they say “ mine “ … it was embarrassing when Jake uploaded a story at the wedding and Leo little cousins wanted to play with his toys and he was snatching them out the other kids hands saying mine and not sharing and all Jake did was laugh and the kids mum from sophies side looks shocked .. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He already is a spoilt brat . At the wedding he was the only child sat on a phone . His cousins the same age was playing nicely . He wont share his toys and they just laugh likes it’s funny . Imagine bringing your child up to not share and laugh that they say “ mine “ … it was embarrassing when Jake uploaded a story at the wedding and Leo little cousins wanted to play with his toys and he was snatching them out the other kids hands saying mine and not sharing and all Jake did was laugh and the kids mum from sophies side looks shocked .. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t stand kids like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ but with parents like them what can you expect? I hate all the ‘mine!’ stuff. They’re gonna be in for a shock when their next baby comes along and they have to manage his bratty behaviour aswell as a newborn!

Reactions: 20
That manky kid turns my stomach. It's never clean, always covered in food or drink, shoveling something in its gob - minging. Why is he drinking from a glass with a spoon? Is that sugar in a glass of water? Either put a bib on him or give him appropriate cups/cutlery etc and teach him how to use them ffs.
And I won't even start on the spoilt brat, mannnerless behaviour. It gets right on my wick and those two cretins encouraging it. He's becoming a right little tit, will be fun when he goes to proper preschool and none of the other kids want to bother with him. I can see the makings of a right wee bully with all the "mine" and "no" shite. They need to get him sorted out.
Freddie always seems to be polite and well mannered, maybe that's his dad's influence 🤔

And yes, he's just a baby - blah, blah. I would say the same about any kid behaving like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally agree he always looks scruffy and his hair a bleeping mess .It’s all for the gram her tit clothes shoes hair extensions certainly doesn’t go without does she.The pictures of him on the slide clothes soaked stupid hair hanging in his eyes pair of selfish wankers.Hate mothers like her totally obsessed with themselves and while I’m at it duck off with the wedding photos been milked to death

• Heart
  • Haha
Now it’s a picture of Leo’s dinner 😴 Wonder how much of that will end up over her keyboard and the floor 🙄 Really not sure what her narrative is but like Fakey, I’m sure she’s got one 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure NikNak would be happier with chicken nuggets and chips. He wouldn't throw that on the floor! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now it’s a picture of Leo’s dinner 😴 Wonder how much of that will end up over her keyboard and the floor 🙄 Really not sure what her narrative is but like Fakey, I’m sure she’s got one 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’ll be flogging those bowls tomorrow that’s the narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll be flogging those bowls tomorrow that’s the narrative
She already has been for a year and even put them in sale on bambi and bear and still nobody’s buying them

I posted it a while ago the plates and bowels are £2.99 on Ali express she is charging £18 I think reduced to £15 now but still over triple what she paid

She’s buying from Ali express 15p and flogging on her site for £9.50p

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
🐔 Feel like saying it and I am going to....Another bleep in the making.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They will be crying if they see DF wedding picture 😂😂😂 only been up half an hour and it’s got people like Molly Mae commenting on it. Sophie could only dream of being friends with influencers like that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After watching her awful shoe story where she can’t even pronounce her words give it up flappy.She’s so awful stiff skinny no wonder in the style bombed .When he’s quiet she’s on over kill what a pair of saddos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They will be crying if they see DF wedding picture 😂😂😂 only been up half an hour and it’s got people like Molly Mae commenting on it. Sophie could only dream of being friends with influencers like that 🙈
Hilarious 😂 she's more popular than them pair put together. Jake and Sophie would never have molly mae commenting .

Omg how stunning was danielle wedding . So classy romantic and beautiful . They look absolutely in love even looking at her husbands speech with tears in her eyes . Nothing like jake and Sophie they showed no emotions no tears nothing ... absolutely beautiful wedding danielle 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.