Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Danielle and Ross did see each other in 2007 . Sometimes Relationships end I was with my first love when we wa a young we then had other relationships and re kindled .

but Sophie is definitely chatting tit 😂 no way has Jake been in her and Freddie’s life since he was months old …
im sure he said before in a q&a pre wedding of the century that he’s been in Fred’s life since he was 3, so 4 years (fits in with 2018) not 2014 ffs 😂

Reactions: 12
im sure he said before in a q&a pre wedding of the century that he’s been in Fred’s life since he was 3, so 4 years (fits in with 2018) not 2014 ffs 😂
Yes so been with her four years . 2018 she was in celebs dating lol definitely lying but why ? Why lie about it . Sad witch

Reactions: 15
There are pics of Ross and Danielle as childhood sweethearts, him saying he will marry her before she's 30. The pics of them in their teens looking so cute, that's what they are referring to

Oh god no, why did they do that 🤢🤢 (slide 2)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Old Fakey has been dead quiet since the anxiety post. No hotel room tour, no backstage tour. I think he's finally caught up with all his credit card statements and bills!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are pics of Ross and Danielle as childhood sweethearts, him saying he will marry her before she's 30. The pics of them in their teens looking so cute, that's what they are referring to

Why would they put a photo of fakey in the middle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is hilarious. Someone needs to tag him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely embarrassing . Trying to recreate the wedding photos . The wedding venues. The life stories. Absolute sad tragic witch

Reactions: 25
So… am I the only one confused about this one? Started journey in 2014? So they met and then he went on im a celeb and dated and cheated on DF and got back together?
Sophie is thick as duck

runner-up in series 14 of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in December 2014

Is she claiming she was with him before he was on in a celeb and before she got pied by Eyal?

She was still scraping round the scene for anyone who had been on tv for 3 minutes in 2014

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely she met him in 2018... she was in Ibiza in the June then started uploading pics from October 2018.

Unless they did meet in 2014 and he's been sleeping with her all that time 🤣

View attachment 1573642

View attachment 1573645
You talk a lot of poo… this man was in his 30s when he wrote that. bleeping hell the whole thing is embarrassing from the start

Well she's been stalking DF of course, who is also choosing to casually erase her 4 year relationship and subsequent engagement to Fake (can't blame her tbf!) and says that Ross is her "childhood sweetheart."

Where DF leads, QSQ must follow!
What is wrong with these z listers. Is being a permanent liar a requirement. All have to have this perfect bullshit story for the gram. Just duck off no one cares

Reactions: 15
Are we being serious when we say chicken nuggets and BYOB. I seen that platter thing they had tho surely they had a sit down meal too. People would be so hungry at night too. You don’t BYOB to a wedding am sure there would be a bar set up or one of them could have went to the local cash n carry. So people forked out money to
go and were met with scavenging off that scarce buffet arrangement?

I suppose at a normal
wedding you would buy bar drinks tho that’s after free flowing Champagne and wine.

Reactions: 12
Are we being serious when we say chicken nuggets and BYOB. I seen that platter thing they had tho surely they had a sit down meal too. People would be so hungry at night too. You don’t BYOB to a wedding am sure there would be a bar set up or one of them could have went to the local cash n carry. So people forked out money to
go and were met with scavenging off that scarce buffet arrangement?

I suppose at a normal
wedding you would buy bar drinks tho that’s after free flowing Champagne and wine.
Chicken nuggets at the wedding. The graze buffet and BYOB was for the white party. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You talk a lot of poo… this man was in his 30s when he wrote that. bleeping hell the whole thing is embarrassing from the start

What is wrong with these z listers. Is being a permanent liar a requirement. All have to have this perfect bullshit story for the gram. Just duck off no one cares
Yep, they're all at it- anything to make themselves more interesting. If she spent half as much time on those kids as she does creating "content" for the gram, they'd be a much happier household. It's pathetic.

This is hilarious. Someone needs to tag him 🤣🤣
Every article that mentions Danielle has a pic of her and QJQ. The Daily Mail have done it too. He will just be happy for the free publicity, insufferable desperate twit that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.