Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of filming him? Discipline him!

sophie__church_3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
All Leo is interested in is food and the bloody tele. They need to get him checked poor lad.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Food Blogger is back. Break from wedding spam back to the riveting content of what her and spud are having for lunch 🙄😴😴😴
I had greggs #badarsebitch 😂😂😂

“ a lot of the time it ends up on the fooor “

get off your phones and start bleeping parenting you dumb fucks 🤦‍♀️
He’s a brat and as he gets older it will be worst . Learn the brat to share and he might have half a chance at becoming a decent human being . Right now he’s being raised to be a nasty little tit ..

who watches a child launch food at the parent and just do nothing .. disgusting 🤢 learn him to eat like a normal child not a pig 🐷

my little one is same age as Leo and my god wouldn’t dream of launching food at me or the floor !! they have manners unlike that little brat. He’s not a 8 month old he should know now how to eat properly and leave it on the plate if he doesn’t want it . Pure disrespect to throw it at his parent . No boundaries at all he just does what the duck he likes and they both laugh and film it !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just had a delivery of shoes but they were all in her photo yesterday silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

He’s a brat and as he gets older it will be worst . Learn the brat to share and he might have half a chance at becoming a decent human being . Right now he’s being raised to be a nasty little tit ..

who watches a child launch food at the parent and just do nothing .. disgusting 🤢 learn him to eat like a normal child not a pig 🐷

my little one is same age as Leo and my god wouldn’t dream of launching food at me or the floor !! they have manners unlike that little brat
I had a tuna and cheese salad. We should start photographing our lunches and throw them around! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

my little one is same age as Leo and my god wouldn’t dream of launching food at me or the floor !! they have manners unlike that little brat. He’s not a 8 month old he should know now how to eat properly and leave it on the plate if he doesn’t want it . Pure disrespect to throw it at his parent . No boundaries at all he just does what the duck he likes and they both laugh and film it !!!
Come on stop being so shy! Don't hold back! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re honestly the most dumbest parents ever. They wonder why Leo doesn’t eat and throws his food on the floor and the only vocabulary he knows is “oh no” and “mine”. Yet they encourage this behaviour, laugh at him, only talk to him like a 6 month old. He’s obviously going to learn this behaviour gets a laugh out of his twit parents so he’ll continue to do it. If they actually put their phones down for once and disciplined and talked to him like a toddler he might actually get somewhere but at the moment he’s got no hope with these 2

Reactions: 21
Anxiety is back ........
bleeping hell he doesn’t even try to mask the predictability does he. Nothing whilst on honeymoon, wedding, Ibiza wedding, post wedding. First day at work and it’s back.

If your job makes you that anxious get a different job

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a tuna and cheese salad. We should start photographing our lunches and throw them around! 🤣🤣
I had a ham sandwich and taking a leaf out the Fakeys book i blagged it for free at the Mother in Laws house! #simple #ham #bread #farmhouse #lunch #food #foodblogger #eat #free #freefood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re honestly the most dumbest parents ever. They wonder why Leo doesn’t eat and throws his food on the floor and the only vocabulary he knows is “oh no” and “mine”. Yet they encourage this behaviour, laugh at him, only talk to him like a 6 month old. He’s obviously going to learn this behaviour gets a laugh out of his twit parents so he’ll continue to do it. If they actually put their phones down for once and disciplined and talked to him like a toddler he might actually get somewhere but at the moment he’s got no hope with these 2
Just about to say exact same as you! Why does she feel that anybody would be interested in their spoilt child throwing his food around? It’s not cute and it’s not funny. When mine were that age yes they’d make a mess but they’d eat it and not fling anything around. He has no discipline and they’ll have their work cut out for them soon enough. Surprised he hasn’t learnt anything at the nursery they put him in or maybe it goes out the window once he’s home. I bet when they’ve been out to a restaurant they’ll leave a huge mess for someone else to clear up after all we saw what they were like feeding him in a sun lounger. Oo rant over 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s getting even worse than him for oversharing and being constantly on the gram. More wedding tit, more hashtags, more reels 😴😴😴, more showing her son to be a brat and now she’s doing an outfit of the day on her main grid for spud. duck me the desperation from them. She’ll be losing followers like Fakey soon 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Does Su have to say her gummies and sweets are #gifted? She gets anxious. Whatever

Reactions: 12
Award for ugliest feet ever goes to flappy fanny.Fake Gucci bags shoes just go away your posts so boring
D438262C-5437-4C38-8561-4778EA08433E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So this is what Jake was doing then
I mean I doubt he was paid much it was for a charity event . Hilarious how they said “ stars “ it was Jake and twist and pulse and Peter Andres son 😂 hardly stars ffs 🤦‍♀️

What’s actually annoying is he said he was off to “ work “ yesterday when he posted on his stories but singing for half an hour at a CHARITY event and still taking the charity’s money is beyond disgusting in my eyes . I know he’s skint and can’t get work but really …. Most people would donate the money back to the charity scumbag he is or better still do it for FREE 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Award for ugliest feet ever goes to flappy fanny.Fake Gucci bags shoes just go away your posts so boring View attachment 1573099
So she wants us to believe she can afford to spend £1500+ on a pair of Chanel sandals but they can’t afford to supply alcohol at their white party? Said it before, will say it again. People who show off designer gear with deliberate close ups ie. his LV and Gucci bags, his Gucci belt and her Chanel and Dior sliders are leading a totally fake life. I will say though his gucci loafers must be real because if they weren’t, they would have already fallen apart for the amount of times he’s worn them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.