Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety is back ........
You are joking surely … what work is he doing now ?

they are becoming desperate again now wedding is over . She’s been sharing bamboo and bear overpriced tat from Ali express … 50p kids sunglasses and she’s trying to flog for £5 even on sale at £3 and nobody’s buying 😂😂 I doubt she sells anything on that page … I give it a year and both will be in average jobs . I mean she’s clearly not making much but him I think he’s stuck in panto and busking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anxiety is back ........
3 days away. How does he think people in the armed forces cope. bleeping ignorant twit 😡 The only thing that brings on his anxiety is ‘work’ and he wonders why he only gets odd gigs here and there. We can all see it. Anyone that goes on his insta can see it but for some reason he doesn’t seem to think potential employers see it 🙄 I bet he wouldn’t get anxiety or illness if he was offered a TV appearance/show but for some reason he gets it when he’s on stage 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
3 days away. How does he think people in the armed forces cope. bleeping ignorant twit 😡 The only thing that brings on his anxiety is ‘work’ and he wonders why he only gets odd gigs here and there. We can all see it. Anyone that goes on his insta can see it but for some reason he doesn’t seem to think potential employers see it 🙄
He’s delusional . Who would employ a clearly work shy lazy bleep who moans every single day that he has to work . Footloose was an embarrassment he literally didn’t stop at all . What work is he doing for three days ??

unless it’s tv work he doesn’t want it but his tv days are over .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why in the world would he take a selfie of his crotch to declare his anxiety ?

ps, get the lint roller out Jake.
He just needs to be the centre of attention at all times! Desperate if you ask me. 3 days of work is giving him anxiety? Grow a pair of balls and get on with it you bleeping cretin!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s delusional . Who would employ a clearly work shy lazy bleep who moans every single day that he has to work . Footloose was an embarrassment he literally didn’t stop at all . What work is he doing for three days ??

He’s doing the Friends musical as a guest ‘star’. Not playing a main role or anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are joking surely … what work is he doing now ?

they are becoming desperate again now wedding is over . She’s been sharing bamboo and bear overpriced tat from Ali express … 50p kids sunglasses and she’s trying to flog for £5 even on sale at £3 and nobody’s buying 😂😂 I doubt she sells anything on that page … I give it a year and both will be in average jobs . I mean she’s clearly not making much but him I think he’s stuck in panto and busking 😂😂
Yeah they are desperate. They thought this wedding would make them superstars 🤣🤣 and it hasn't so back to selling tit and begging for likes and using he pity me narrative. He's at the friends musical for two nights

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why in the world would he take a selfie of his crotch to declare his anxiety ?

ps, get the lint roller out Jake.
He needs to look up anxiety . I’m on medication for mine and it’s doesn’t just come and go every time you work .
he’s fine pissing about in the streets.. he’s fine when he’s doing photo shoots in a registration office full of people .
he’s fine when he’s singing on stage at holiday parks to rowdy strangers . He’s fine when he’s on holiday with Sophie and taking a thoasand selfies and pissing about in the public pool . So why is it he’s only got a “ bit “ of anxiety when he’s at work

he’s fake and I hate people who lie about anxiety because I genuinely struggle from one day to the next !!!!!! He’s a joke and workshy

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor Freddy this morning with his hair all gelled & bouffant having to say on camera that Fake does his hair the best🙄 The boy is forced continually to say how great that nasty bleep is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
When all else fails let’s pull out the MH card!
Anxiety is vile and I’m pretty sure anyone who genuinely suffers from it will know how bad it can get. Funny how he had no anxiety during the wedding or all the little trips and nights out surrounding it. It’s almost as if his anxiety starts when he’s due to work? 🧐

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

He started that Friendsical tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume DF is waiting to post the professional shots on insta before the camera ones. Jake couldn’t wait two minutes to put his on. They are an absolutely nightmare with how many wedding posts they are doing. I knew it would be bad but it’s extreme.

DF is absolutely stunning as much as I think she’s a bit vain and all for show as well. Her wedding looks so beautiful that Sophie’s was never going to compare. She needs to just be happy with her own life and stop living for fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I assume DF is waiting to post the professional shots on insta before the camera ones. Jake couldn’t wait two minutes to put his on. They are an absolutely nightmare with how many wedding posts they are doing. I knew it would be bad but it’s extreme.

DF is absolutely stunning as much as I think she’s a bit vain and all for show as well. Her wedding looks so beautiful that Sophie’s was never going to compare. She needs to just be happy with her own life and stop living for fake.
They only needed one or two posts but my god they are manic .. never known anybody like them .
This is why they are so unpopular they over share everything so nobody is interested in what they post .
Like Daniele now she hasn’t posted probably enjoying her time with her husband but the day after the wedding jake and her was constantly posting about it . It’s was all for show nothing to do with love .
they are pathetic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a great advert he is for those CBD gummies he's always advertising!!!!! Nice one Fakey!! 🤣 👍

What is the point in posting this tit? If Flappy wasn't always on her phone bleeping about then maybe her house wouldn't resemble an absolute tit tip. Need a 'PA' still do you, you stupid deluded witch? 🤡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
3 days away. How does he think people in the armed forces cope. bleeping ignorant twit 😡 The only thing that brings on his anxiety is ‘work’ and he wonders why he only gets odd gigs here and there. We can all see it. Anyone that goes on his insta can see it but for some reason he doesn’t seem to think potential employers see it 🙄 I bet he wouldn’t get anxiety or illness if he was offered a TV appearance/show but for some reason he gets it when he’s on stage 🤥
I‘d imagine the ❄ Doesn’t help his ”anxiety” either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does flappy think it’s funny to show Leo once again being a spoilt brat.Throwing his food shouting no get of your phone and ffs just grow up.Your other son half naked constantly Leo been shown completely naked by his mum.These two idiots have no class

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.