Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those chairs are like 90s conservatory furniture, so dated. And the ‘better together’, whilst I know it’s part of a song lyric, after Covid just reminds me of an NHS campaign slogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Best bit is where our fakey obviously drops dophs sister in it about her not going to work due to flights!!
Just proves that’s the lie they used before when he didn’t show up for work due to him not having a babysitter as doph wasn’t back due to delayed flights…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen this on nanny qvc stories and thought of the people on here that have said they try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Maybe we should change lemonade to cava now. Seriously as a supposed ‘celeb’ couple if they couldn’t afford a few bottles of champagne for welcome drinks, I think that tells us all we need to know 😂
Is that Pimm's fruit cup without the booze ...skint fuckers ....😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard bleeping RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"
Jake gets proper pissed off and makes some feeble attempts at comebacks.
It's delighful to watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard bleeping RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"

Love your new profile pic! 😍 nice to see a couple so in love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a quick look at his gram and checking in on the thread.
Doph looked as plain and boring as ever, verging on unwell. She really needs to start using a bit of eye makeup or something.
Guests wearing flip flops, table linen in need of an iron, the poor wedding singer plonked in a mucky bush well away from guests who talked over the whole set. What a horrible, cheap n nasty event.
oh yes the flip flops 🩴 like most chavs put slippers in the ladies if in a hotel but because these brainless idiots are thick as tit and people were walking on grass everywhere and the womens heels we’re getting stuck in the grass so had no choice but to wear the flip flops, personally I never use slippers if im at a wedding even if my feet are killing me, its part of my outfit FFS, its going to look tit me dancing in slippers so its a no for me.

@Yesweknowyouhavekids 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jake throwing a massive strop because Mel sykes told him to stop singing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On our wedding day my sister had my phone all day as she was my bridesmaid and she just looked after my bag which had my phone and lippy in it! I didn’t even touch my phone till lunch the next day! Also my friend got married recently and it was the same for her I looked after her bag with phone and lippy and again it wasn’t touched all day! How tacky and odd who exactly are you texting surely everyone you know and love is already there? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Can give it but can’t take it stupid bleep he makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He’s a right narcissist notice when people comment things he doesn’t like he inboxes them to be kind and how he’s kind and nice Gucci of Jake your a narcissist…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh yes the flip flops 🩴 like most chavs put slippers in the ladies if in a hotel but because these brainless idiots are thick as tit and people were walking on grass everywhere and the womens heels we’re getting stuck in the grass so had no choice but to wear the flip flops, personally I never use slippers if im at a wedding even if my feet are killing me, its part of my outfit FFS, its going to look tit me dancing in slippers so its a no for me.

@Yesweknowyouhavekids 😂
Pahhh I bloody love that clip! And the way Jake the utter prat whines ‘wahhh I’m not arsed’ yes you are you sad bastard 🤬🤬🤬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think they were happy with him saying the sister should have been back at work🤦🏼‍♀️ He really is a bleep who doesn’t care about anyone else😡

Marcel’s stories crazy❤
He really could just have not posted the video couldn't he - the guys a 1st class wanker.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.