Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really hate him now don't you Duchess? 🤣
yep , I thought he was ok until he turned up for this tit show, if he had any balls hes should have said duck off Jake is a head and not sold himself basically ?? so now I think he’s a dick and its all about the ££££££ pity because I thought he was a nice lad but seeing him being overly nice to fake bleeping Quickenden has turned me right off him and seeing his response to comment on IG and deleting comments aswell, im done with him the little fool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Deffo think Leo has developmental issues. Most babies his age would be in their element having so many people around. They'd get over excited and wear themselves out. Leo is just staring blankly at things and banging his head with his hands. Instead of living their lives through the gram, they need to get their kid checked out!
or maybe jake is right about him being a genius, he’s figured out they are all crazy and cant stand them so he just blanks them out:ROFLMAO: poor child in fairness being surrounded by them and his mad nanny Su…I don’t blame him zoning out at times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s definitely enjoying the kiss more with Wayne than he was with Sophie. Cmon Fakey, stop trying to prove you’re straight with all this fake stuff. This is 2022, time to come out the closest, no one is going to care.
Can anyone photoshop a veil onto Wayne’s head in that picture? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220905-175158_Instagram.jpg

What's with the woman playing keyboard in the middle of swamp land?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a friend (I use that word loosely) who copies everything I do from buying the same clothes, trying similar hobbies and trying new restaurants that we’ve been too. It can be secretly amusing but it can also irritate me massively! She clearly has no imagination and also comes across as being competitive and better than me, but fails each time. This reminds me of Sophie trying unsuccessfully, to outdo Danielle. Her white suit at registry office is worrying. And she isn’t even pals with the poor girl. Defo Single White Female vibes here. Sleep with one eye open Danielle…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Deffo think Leo has developmental issues. Most babies his age would be in their element having so many people around. They'd get over excited and wear themselves out. Leo is just staring blankly at things and banging his head with his hands. Instead of living their lives through the gram, they need to get their kid checked out!
He always looks vacant and discontented.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spud was with his drag queen granny and Matt at the table but no sign of Fred, poor little bugger already sidelined as he doesn't share the same name as those other twats

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did that Marcel even go to the wedding? Havent seen any pics of him. And rebecca is back home already lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well what a pile of shite that wedding was!
It's so obvious it's been done on the cheap!
No mag deal, stale old graze table...hardly any guests...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
40 mins till 7pm wonder if we will be treated to a bleeping reel of the closet gay and his beard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
View attachment 1555722
bleeping dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1556531

What's with the woman playing keyboard in the middle of swamp land?
I know he's male, but getting these vibes from the entertainment... could have been Raw Sex as well...
images (6).jpeg

So the wedding of the year has come and gone. Let's get this right.
No brides family.
No decent sit down meal, from the looks of it.
Shite evening buffet.
Shite disco
All done in greige, looks cheap and nasty.
Brides dress didn't fit.
Groom looks like a 70s mannequin from John Collier (the window to watch, Google it).
No mag deal.
bleeping hell, was it really worth going into debt for the shitshow ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.