Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one pic of your eldest in his suit, what a bleep of a mother

Wait for it...pics of Fred suddenly appear

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Chris Hughes as well what a vimto being all over Fakey 🤢 although that was disappointing you can tell it was a request from their management for more engagement for that rat chatting tit man child. CH probably needed to get absolutely tit faced to endure that whole farce yesterday and no wonder he feels like crap today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Disgusting. Not one picture of Fred in his suit. Poor boy. Flappy really is a deluded witch. Where the hell were her side of the family? Did her father even walk her up the aisle? Were her parents/family even there? This has got to be the worst wedding I have ever witnessed. Ever. #justice4fred #beardwedding #farce #colchesterwankers #cavevilla #shitshow

jakequickenden_1.jpg

jakequickenden_3.jpg

jakequickenden_6.jpg

jakequickenden_8.jpg
jakequickenden_9.jpg
jakequickenden_10.jpg
jakequickenden_11.jpg
jakequickenden_12.jpg
jakequickenden_13.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The posts of the wedding are like being on a bleeping acid trip nothing is flowing it’s all manic.Su obviously didn’t get the beige dress code and her dress is just awful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The posts of the wedding are like being on a bleeping acid trip nothing is flowing it’s all manic.Su obviously didn’t get the beige dress code and her dress is just awful 🙄
Pretty gutted she didn't go through with the smokey eye, would have gone lovely with that disco disaster she was wearing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm wondering if Fred's dad has finally put his foot down and said stop using my son in your bleeping social media posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pretty gutted she didn't go through with the smokey eye, would have gone lovely with that disco disaster she was wearing 🤣
bleeping hell you lot honestly are the funniest fuckers I have ever met!!! I can’t even cope with this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering if Fred's dad has finally put his foot down and said stop using my son in your bleeping social media posts?
Let’s hope so. If I was Freddies dad I would have knocked that arsewipe out by now and gone for full custody of him. I wonder if he came home with Sophie’s family who have all be MIA in Ibiza 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No I genuinely think she hates her own child because in her eyes golden boy is from a “ star “ . Imagine pushing you first born out that much that you don’t even share a photo of him on your wedding day l I always take photos of my kids together I would never leave one out the way that horrible witch does .

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So hardly any of sophies family / friends turned up? Where the hell was her mum, dad?? I’m actually baffled wtf 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 21
The dress looks like something you'd wear at a winter wedding- what was she thinking? Her hair looked like an afterthought. QJQ's outfit was awful and mismatched and where were the kids?!

Looking forward to DF's wedding but you really can't compare the two. She is from money and they aren't; I'm obviously not a fan of the Fakeys but it's like comparing Poundland with Harrods. QSQ will be stalking DF's page though; she's always been in awe of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dress looks like something you'd wear at a winter wedding- what was she thinking? Her hair looked like an afterthought. QJQ's outfit was awful and mismatched and where were the kids?!

Looking forward to DF's wedding but you really can't compare the two. She is from money and they aren't; I'm obviously not a fan of the Fakeys but it's like comparing Poundland with Harrods. QSQ will be stalking DF's page though; she's always been in awe of her!
her friend on here needs to tell her to block the twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This last comment on Grimsby Telegraph is either from Fakey himself or from someone that doesn’t go on his Instagram. The crap about his fathering skills and being successful could only be written by him or a crazed fan 🙄 and yet again the ‘jealous’ word is used. If this ‘person’ followed him they’d know there’s not much in his life that any normal person would be jealous of 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This last comment on Grimsby Telegraph is either from Fakey himself or from someone that doesn’t go on his Instagram. The crap about his fathering skills and being successful could only be written by him or a crazed fan 🙄 and yet again the ‘jealous’ word is used. If this ‘person’ followed him they’d know there’s not much in his life that any normal person would be jealous of 😂
That'll be lover boy Chris and one of Fakey's accounts! 🤣

• Haha
Oh the comment about being on the phone to them such a passive aggressive Fakey type of comment. Absolute ball sack 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.