Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she forgot Freddy was there stupid cow .All we have had is spud snotty spud and scarecrow spud .Enjoy your sad wedding as when back with prick 24-7 doing f all round the house or with the kids especially Freddy unless it’s a paid ad his bully childish ways going to soon end in arguments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach❄ It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves🙄
How forced do these photos look, I have 2nd hand embarrassment for them both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not caught up on the whole thread just yet, but where they set that singer up looks like she is down the local playing field with the bit behind her. Also why do they both keep saying it was the best day of their lives?! Was the day your children come into the world not your 'best' day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got slated on Chris Hughes reel of him 🤣🤣🤣🥹 my name is out there once again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t worry too much he probably secretly agrees with you and thinks it’s weird too but he’s contractual obligation to be best pals with Jakey isn’t up for a few more hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole think just seems like one massive chav fest.

I'm starting to think Freddie has gone back with her family so he can go back to school. He seems to be completely absent.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t worry too much he probably secretly agrees with you and thinks it’s weird too but he’s contractual obligation to be best pals with Jakey isn’t up for a few more hours.
Hold up…. Chris corrot cock sucking Hughes can duck right off the bleep, letting his “management” pimp him out. Hes dying with a hangover haha and looks rough as duck and still able to comment, hes as bad a jake with his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold up…. Chris corrot cock sucking Hughes can duck right off the bleep, letting his “management” pimp him out. Hes dying with a hangover haha and looks rough as duck and still able to comment, hes as bad a jake with his phone.
You really hate him now don't you Duchess? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Deffo think Leo has developmental issues. Most babies his age would be in their element having so many people around. They'd get over excited and wear themselves out. Leo is just staring blankly at things and banging his head with his hands. Instead of living their lives through the gram, they need to get their kid checked out!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s definitely enjoying the kiss more with Wayne than he was with Sophie. Cmon Fakey, stop trying to prove you’re straight with all this fake stuff. This is 2022, time to come out the closest, no one is going to care.
He really does look like he's thrown up in his mouth! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just got home from work with 16 pages to catch up on just from today, a record even for this thread I think 🤣 glad I made a nice big mug of tea, sounds like it's been a good day at Casa Prickenden, see you on the other side, im going in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still would though….🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.