Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
View attachment 1555722
bleeping hell I’m screaming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
View attachment 1555722
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1555722
Without fail crazybaldhead you’re the funniest person on here!!! Proper making me laugh 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally forgot about this idiot since the X factor days. I’ve been reading this thread for a while now & what the actual hell? 😂😂😂 it’s absolute carnage. I cannot get over the morning after his wedding he has woken up & spending the day with his mates hahahahaha I would bleeping cry all day. Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's OK Chris, I still think you're fit. Look I'm not bitter at all. I have said before, I started following Jake in Lockdown and really liked the guy, funny posts, down to earth. But the transformation in his values over the past 6 months is there in video form for all to see. He has become what he said he never would be. And ya know what fine, if that's how you wanna make your money now then go for it, but own it! Don't pretend the tit you said before didn't happen. I just really feel he's lost his way with his career and stuff and it's a shame. I'd be happy for him to have a moment of clarity, sort his tit out and do well for himself in whatever form as long as it's authentic and genuine. I didn't come on this thread to be an hole and be bitter or whatever the hell else we get called. I came here because his behaviour started to shock me and I was curious as to if it was just me looking too much into it. Turns out it wasn't just me. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Liv his sister or sister in law? I’m guessing he’s not close to his brother seeing as he wasn’t best man?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Them GUCCI loafers must have stunk 🫠

Why wouldn’t you save your shoes for your wedding day (no2) then wear them after it? Wow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Omg the way Chris has shared the pic to his stories obviously to try and get Jakey some more followers 😂😂😂😂 so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.