Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of duck did she have hair extentions for when ,she has it in a ‘Getting in the bath bun’
🤔👀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair her natural hair would have made a tiny bun and would have looked crap.
But it just a plain knot really ,nothing fancy about it.
I’d get it if it was plated or twisted into some elaborate bum as you do need a decent volume of hair to do that!
.. I dunno 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the name of duck did she have hair extentions for when ,she has it in a ‘Getting in the bath bun’
🤔👀🙈
Her hair looked more glam at O Beach!

I see Chris has been bollocked and has now removed the story 🤣

Can't believe QJQ hasn't posted at all today- it will be killing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is as straight as a roundabout & got a face like a bashed crab, bet he wishes that dance was with Chris or Leery Lineker instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs why the secrecy, deleting stories about her dress,get over yourself. Of course Tattle delivers 👍 imagine going around to your wedding guests and telling them what they can and can't take pictures of, she's as bad as him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet he did it deliberately, he's probably a secret Tattlers...or revenge for Camillas wedding...
You're right! Camilla and Jamie probably put him up to it!

Wonder if the Corrie Prozzie is trying it on with Chris, I would If I was there (and younger, and not married!) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.